ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > CC Archive > Nintendo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nintendo Changed so Game Rogue will enter

Old January 31st, 2006, 01:36 PM   #1
Symytry

Symytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 184
Games Wanted: 0
Attacking the cube's backlog - what are you still planning to play?

I managed to polish off Skies of Arcadia Legends a few weeks back, and I've decided to exclusively attack the cube's backlog since there won't be many more new releases to pick up. I've started Baten Kaitos (with the recent announcement of part II coming here) and its actually gotten a lot better than what it started off as being. The card battles have a pretty deep strategy to them which isn't difficult to pick up and gets somewhat addicting as the game progresses.

Also left on the shelf unplayed:
Fire Emblem
Harvest Moon
Chaos Field
MMX Collection

Still on the purchase list:
Baten Kaitos II
Chibi Robo
Zelda
Kirby

What do the rest of you have left to play? And has anyone else gone diving into their backlog?
Symytry is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old January 31st, 2006, 01:47 PM   #2
bitWise

bitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 0
I went about handling the backlog a different way.
Old January 31st, 2006, 01:58 PM   #3
Syndicate

Syndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud of

Live!: Syn Zero
PSN: SynZero-00

Games Owned: 399
Games Wanted: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symytry
What do the rest of you have left to play? And has anyone else gone diving into their backlog?
...sadly pretty much everything I own, w/the exception of Wind Waker I've finished none of the other Cube games I own. I'll get back to it eventually but right now God of War, Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate, Meteos, Final Fantasy, and City of Villains/Heroes have my attention. Honestly, I have a massive back catalog of games on the PS2, Xbox, DS, GBA, and even a few on the Saturn...simply another reason I don't need a 360 right now

"There's one party in Washington. It's the party of money."
David Cay. Johnston

"...forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead."
Phil 3:13

Current Game Rotation - Forza Horizon 3, Forza Motorsport 6, Firewatch, Halo:MCC XB1 | Phantasy Star 360 | PS3 | The Wonderful 101, The Legend of Zelda, Guacamelee: STCE Wii U

Last edited by Syndicate : January 31st, 2006 at 02:01 PM.
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2006, 02:21 PM   #4
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 2081
Games Wanted: 213
What Syndicate said. The only Gamecube games I recall ending right off are "Resident Evil 4" and "REmake".
Old January 31st, 2006, 02:56 PM   #5
Acidevil

Acidevil has a spectacular aura aboutAcidevil has a spectacular aura aboutAcidevil has a spectacular aura aboutAcidevil has a spectacular aura aboutAcidevil has a spectacular aura aboutAcidevil has a spectacular aura aboutAcidevil has a spectacular aura aboutAcidevil has a spectacular aura aboutAcidevil has a spectacular aura aboutAcidevil has a spectacular aura aboutAcidevil has a spectacular aura about

Live!: Acidevil
PSN: deadBit

Games Owned: 165
Send a message via AIM to Acidevil Send a message via Yahoo to Acidevil Send a message via Skype™ to Acidevil
I'm almost done with Paper Mario.

I plan on playing RE0, RE4, Killer 7, Metroid Prime 2 and the last Rogue Squadron game that came out.
Acidevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2006, 03:28 PM   #6
Symytry

Symytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndicate
Honestly, I have a massive back catalog of games on the PS2, Xbox, DS, GBA, and even a few on the Saturn...simply another reason I don't need a 360 right now
I've got the same system-wide backlog, but I've decided to tackle it by doing an entire systems' backlog all at the same time.
Old January 31st, 2006, 03:31 PM   #7
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
I have Eternal Darkness, but I won't be playing that again.

Same with Skies of Arcadia. People would roast a FF title for having such a bland combat system. The DQ games also get the fellatic treatment.
Old January 31st, 2006, 04:07 PM   #8
Korr

Korr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: Korranator

Games Owned: 197
Baiten Kaitos
Fire Emblem
Metriod Prime 2

---------------------------------------------------

President Barack Obama - said his $787 billion stimulus bill “has worked as intended”
Korr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2006, 10:06 PM   #9
Arod1983

Arod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant future

Games Owned: 22
Mario Tennis (unlock all the shit)
Metroid Prime (still have not played through it)
Arod1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2006, 10:39 PM   #10
PantherX20

PantherX20 is a jewel in the roughPantherX20 is a jewel in the roughPantherX20 is a jewel in the roughPantherX20 is a jewel in the roughPantherX20 is a jewel in the roughPantherX20 is a jewel in the roughPantherX20 is a jewel in the roughPantherX20 is a jewel in the roughPantherX20 is a jewel in the roughPantherX20 is a jewel in the roughPantherX20 is a jewel in the rough

Live!: Evidence786

Games Owned: -5
Arrow

only games I have left to buy is Mega man X collection, and now Resident Evil 4 since it just hit Players Choice
PantherX20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2006, 09:52 PM   #11
DeadInc

DeadInc has a reputation beyond reputeDeadInc has a reputation beyond reputeDeadInc has a reputation beyond reputeDeadInc has a reputation beyond reputeDeadInc has a reputation beyond reputeDeadInc has a reputation beyond reputeDeadInc has a reputation beyond reputeDeadInc has a reputation beyond reputeDeadInc has a reputation beyond reputeDeadInc has a reputation beyond reputeDeadInc has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: mr deadinc

Games Owned: 88
Send a message via AIM to DeadInc
I just bought pikmin lol

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart
DeadInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2006, 03:57 AM   #12
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 0
Send a message via AIM to turningpoint
pikmin 1 and 2 were great games...

i still plan on buying pikmin 2 for the revolution when it comes out, btw i hope th rev is back compatable..cause i wont be buying th rev if not...or unless zelda releases on the rev also.

turningpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2006, 10:26 AM   #13
Big_PaPa_Moo

Big_PaPa_Moo has a spectacular aura aboutBig_PaPa_Moo has a spectacular aura aboutBig_PaPa_Moo has a spectacular aura aboutBig_PaPa_Moo has a spectacular aura aboutBig_PaPa_Moo has a spectacular aura aboutBig_PaPa_Moo has a spectacular aura aboutBig_PaPa_Moo has a spectacular aura aboutBig_PaPa_Moo has a spectacular aura aboutBig_PaPa_Moo has a spectacular aura aboutBig_PaPa_Moo has a spectacular aura aboutBig_PaPa_Moo has a spectacular aura about

Games Owned: 98
Getting ready to start Resident Evil. Yes, plain ol Resident Evil.
Big_PaPa_Moo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2006, 03:43 PM   #14
ceril

ceril has much to be proud ofceril has much to be proud ofceril has much to be proud ofceril has much to be proud ofceril has much to be proud ofceril has much to be proud ofceril has much to be proud ofceril has much to be proud ofceril has much to be proud ofceril has much to be proud ofceril has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 378
both metroids and eternal darkness. im 5 min into each of them.
Old February 21st, 2006, 04:58 PM   #15
Symytry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceril
both metroids and eternal darkness. im 5 min into each of them.
Eternal Darkness gets damn dry at times. Really dry. I really hated all the parts where the game forces you to replay an area you've already been through.
Old February 21st, 2006, 06:15 PM   #16
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
Quote:
Eternal Darkness gets damn dry at times. Really dry. I really hated all the parts where the game forces you to replay an area you've already been through.
Yeah, like the entire 2nd and 3rd times through. Not that I made it that far, because it bored me well before that.
Old February 21st, 2006, 10:28 PM   #17
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 2081
Games Wanted: 213
I purchased "Geist" yesterday for $9.99 at Toys 'R Us and saw it for sale later that night at a used gaming store ACROSS THE STREET FROM TRU for $34.00 I was like WTF? So I ask the guy at the counter how much they pay for a used copy of Geist. The guy tells me $15.00...

Cha-ching!

Odder still, at TRU, they were selling Intec PS2 starter kits (controller, DVD, remote, extention cable) that have controllers I really like in them for $6.74, right next to the same Intec stand alone controllers which are listed at their usual $14.99 each. Weird day.

Last edited by Aeon Storm : February 21st, 2006 at 10:34 PM.
Aeon Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2006, 04:08 AM   #18
mountpanic

mountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 267
Send a message via AIM to mountpanic Send a message via Yahoo to mountpanic
All this time, I've been planning to GET a Gamecube, but as time has gone by, I'm not sure there's really that much that I care about playing. With backward compatability, I guess I'll wait until the Revolution, so at least I'll have two generations' titles to mine for a handfull of gold.

Why should I care? I'll save you some time and tell you Zelda means nothing to me.

There is no one you couldn't love once you've heard their story.
Mary Lou Kownacki (via Fred Rogers)

Enjoy the CC Free Games Archive
mountpanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2006, 09:33 AM   #19
fgarriel

fgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant future

Games Owned: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountpanic
Why should I care? I'll save you some time and tell you Zelda means nothing to me.
Don't worry about that. There wasn't a Zelda game worth playing on the cube.
fgarriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2006, 10:00 AM   #20
Symytry

MP: The best thing about Zelda WW was the art and animation, both of which I know you appreciate

FG: You're slightly wrong there, because Zelda OOT came as a pre-order bonus which was great for me since I skipped on the n64.
Old February 24th, 2006, 10:42 AM   #21
scottt

scottt is a name known to allscottt is a name known to allscottt is a name known to allscottt is a name known to allscottt is a name known to allscottt is a name known to allscottt is a name known to allscottt is a name known to allscottt is a name known to allscottt is a name known to allscottt is a name known to all

Games Owned: 930
My son really liked the Wind Waker. I think he managed to beat it in a couple of days.

He's currently playing Star Fox Adventure.
Old February 24th, 2006, 06:00 PM   #22
mountpanic

mountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 267
Send a message via AIM to mountpanic Send a message via Yahoo to mountpanic
Quote:
MP: The best thing about Zelda WW was the art and animation, both of which I know you appreciate

FG: You're slightly wrong there, because Zelda OOT came as a pre-order bonus which was great for me since I skipped on the n64.
I do love the look of Wind Waker, but I'm not sure it's enough to sucker me into playing another one of those games.

There is no one you couldn't love once you've heard their story.
Mary Lou Kownacki (via Fred Rogers)

Enjoy the CC Free Games Archive
mountpanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2006, 10:07 AM   #23
DG

DG has a reputation beyond reputeDG has a reputation beyond reputeDG has a reputation beyond reputeDG has a reputation beyond reputeDG has a reputation beyond reputeDG has a reputation beyond reputeDG has a reputation beyond reputeDG has a reputation beyond reputeDG has a reputation beyond reputeDG has a reputation beyond reputeDG has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndicate
Honestly, I have a massive back catalog of games on the PS2, Xbox, DS, GBA, and even a few on the Saturn...simply another reason I don't need a 360 right now
I've got a backlog on the Xbox, and I'm very tempted by some Cube and PS2 games.

I'd probably pick up a Cube or PS2 before the 360 at this point. This last generation has an incredible number of great games.

Too many games...too little time...
DG is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: