ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > CC Archive > Nintendo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nintendo Changed so Game Rogue will enter

Old January 24th, 2006, 06:05 AM   #1
Intruderb

Intruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 420
Games Wanted: 30
Rank your DS library: Worst to First

5. Tony Hawk's American Sk8land- by far the worse hawk game I ever played. Clunky controls, miniscule enviroments, suspect "toon" texturing. It's really just not a fun game... yet IGn gave it an 8.8. Looks like someones scared to talk about people in certain places. DO NOT BUY....
4. Trace Memory- the game I got with it thanks to someone who thought the back of the box looked interesting. Nice graphics and a decent concept; I jus haven't put too much time into it yet... maybe a rainy day
3. Nintendogs- My son absolutely loves this thing and I I kinda like it as well. So far it has been the show off game to other people, but there is only just so much to do. The frisbee is pretty cool btw...
2. Mario Kart- quite an astonishing game on the small screen. It screams with nintendo quality, decent graphics, playability- and an(albeit cumbersome) online mode. A qunatum leap from the GBA version
1. Sonic Rush- IGN said "We're looking at what could possibly be the finest Sonic game yet." that might not mean much of anything to alot of people- but to me it's quite a bold statement. IMHO Sonic 2 is still the best platformer to ever hit the scene(take in to consideration what was out at the time), and this game is easily in the same ballpark. Im only on the 5th of 14 stages but I must say I am very impressed. Jumping back and forth between screens feels very akward at first but eventually becaomes amazing. Helluva job sega.... keep 'em coming
... first, your dick is going to TOUCH hairy man ass, second your dick is going to PENETRATE hairy man ass, and lastly you're going to have to FUCK hairy man ass until you nut. What if he starts fucking you back? What if the dude starts groaning? Hairy man ass groaning?
Intruderb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old January 24th, 2006, 03:04 PM   #2
Groo the Wanderer

Groo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 44
Games Wanted: 0
5. Star Wars Episode III - bought it for my brother as a present, I've never actually played it, but I'm sure it's tripe.

4. Mario 64 - The controls are terrible. There is no control scheme available that actualy makes this game playable. On top of that, I'm not a big fan of the game in the first place. But my brothers love the minigames.

3. Meteos - This game was fun at first, but it got boring quick. The rounds are over too quickly, they just dump pieces on you. I prefer the 20+ minute play sessions of a game like Lumines or Tetris.

2. Castlevania DS - Not nearly as fun as the previous installments. But, considering how slim the picking are on the DS, this one ranks in at #2.

1. Phoenix Wright - even though I don't own this one, I played the shit out of it when I rented it from GameFly. It's the best DS game by far, and one of the best games I played last year.
Groo the Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2006, 03:12 PM   #3
Syndicate

Syndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud of

Live!: Syn Zero
PSN: SynZero-00

Games Owned: 405
Games Wanted: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groo the Wanderer
...considering how slim the picking are on the DS...
...eh? I honestly don't own a title I don't enjoy for the DS. However, I've enjoyed Mario Kart DS the most (even though I have yet to play anyone online) and Meteos second.

"There's one party in Washington. It's the party of money."
David Cay. Johnston

"...forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead."
Phil 3:13

Current Game Rotation - Forza Horizon 3, Forza Motorsport 6, Firewatch, Halo:MCC XB1 | Phantasy Star 360 | PS3 | The Wonderful 101, The Legend of Zelda, Guacamelee: STCE Wii U
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2006, 03:40 PM   #4
Groo the Wanderer

Groo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndicate
...eh? I honestly don't own a title I don't enjoy for the DS.
Nintendo games just don't really appeal to me.
Groo the Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2006, 04:03 PM   #5
Syndicate

Syndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud of

Live!: Syn Zero
PSN: SynZero-00

Games Owned: 405
Games Wanted: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groo the Wanderer
Nintendo games just don't really appeal to me.
...that's cool, I feel the same way about most FPS and PC games. Different strokes...

"There's one party in Washington. It's the party of money."
David Cay. Johnston

"...forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead."
Phil 3:13

Current Game Rotation - Forza Horizon 3, Forza Motorsport 6, Firewatch, Halo:MCC XB1 | Phantasy Star 360 | PS3 | The Wonderful 101, The Legend of Zelda, Guacamelee: STCE Wii U
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2006, 10:47 PM   #6
Symytry

Symytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 184
9. Nintendogs: UGH, this got really old, really fast. What a waste of $15.

8. Kirby Canvas Curse: I just couldn't get used to the full-stylus control. I'll go back and try to play it some day, but for now its bottom of the rung.

7. Nanostray: Good the first time around, but the score challenges are straight up bullshit, and the mechanics of the game aren't good enough to warrant all the frustration it would take to achieve them.

6. Mario and Luigi: Decent RPG. I won't ever play it a second time though.

5. Castlevania: great Castlevania game, but not much more than that.

4. Sonic Rush: This is tried and true 2D Sonic.

3. Trauma Centre: Fun, original and challenging.

2. Mario Kart DS: Just plain fun. The added wi-fi makes it great

1. Advance Wars Dual Strike: I've put more hours into this than any other DS game I own. The main campaign is great and the multiplayer is even better. If you've got friends, this is THE wi-fi game to play. Co-op and competitive modes. Hopefully the next installment will be online.
Symytry is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: