ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > CC Archive > Sony
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sony They've led sales in the last console generation and are working on the next with the PS3. Will that and the PSP keep them moving at the top of the pack? Discuss it here.

Old November 20th, 2005, 04:48 PM   #1
PooPop

PooPop is on a distinguished roadPooPop is on a distinguished roadPooPop is on a distinguished roadPooPop is on a distinguished road

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
What's in your PS2?

Thought this forum would need this, so yeah. Just post the game that's in your PS2 right now and if it's any good.

Well, right now I got NBA '06 and so far so good. When I read the reviews on this game, they made it sound like it was nothing special, but it really is pretty damn good. The mini games are fun alone, but the actual story mode is the part that I like the most. I had fun customizing my own character alone, but man, it took some hard work to get drafted. Anyway, it's a really good game.

After I beat this, I'll prolly move onto We Love Katamari since it's just been sitting on my PS2 begging to be finished.
PooPop is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old November 20th, 2005, 04:54 PM   #2
jasn3

jasn3 will become famous soon enoughjasn3 will become famous soon enoughjasn3 will become famous soon enoughjasn3 will become famous soon enoughjasn3 will become famous soon enoughjasn3 will become famous soon enough

Games Owned: 238
Send a message via ICQ to jasn3 Send a message via AIM to jasn3 Send a message via Yahoo to jasn3
Mr. Mosquito. Fun for the money.

"In my mind's eye, I can picture her contorting like a harlot, but whenever I talk to her, she just smiles and rings up my soda."
jasn3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2005, 05:22 PM   #3
Groo the Wanderer

Groo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 44
Nothing in it, but there's plenty of dust on the PS2.
Groo the Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2005, 05:23 PM   #4
GuitarGuru

GuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 369
Send a message via AIM to GuitarGuru
Indigo Prophecy.

I'm trying my hardest to stay focused and finish it, but it isnt as exciting as I would have hoped.
Old November 20th, 2005, 05:40 PM   #5
Viper
Administrator

Viper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: JayCCity
Steam: jaycc

Games Owned: 689
Games Wanted: 64
Send a message via ICQ to Viper Send a message via AIM to Viper Send a message via Yahoo to Viper
We Love Katamari, at 40,000 roses.
Old November 20th, 2005, 07:00 PM   #6
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 2081
Games Wanted: 213
Katamari Damacy.
Old November 20th, 2005, 07:47 PM   #7
bitWise

bitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud of

Time Crisis — Crisis Zone
Old November 20th, 2005, 08:24 PM   #8
SmAsHeD IxNaY

SmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 78
Send a message via AIM to SmAsHeD IxNaY Send a message via MSN to SmAsHeD IxNaY Send a message via Yahoo to SmAsHeD IxNaY
Smackdown vs Raw 2006
Old November 20th, 2005, 08:45 PM   #9
Bigg Russ

Bigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Bigg Russ

Games Owned: 73
Send a message via AIM to Bigg Russ Send a message via Yahoo to Bigg Russ
Soul Calibur 3.
Bigg Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2005, 08:52 PM   #10
Symytry

Symytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 184
FF XII demo.

As expected, Square Dev Team 4 has delivered the goods, especially after the disgusting 8, 9, 10 and 11 installments.
Symytry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2005, 09:14 PM   #11
Steel

Steel is infamous around these partsSteel is infamous around these partsSteel is infamous around these partsSteel is infamous around these partsSteel is infamous around these partsSteel is infamous around these partsSteel is infamous around these partsSteel is infamous around these partsSteel is infamous around these partsSteel is infamous around these partsSteel is infamous around these parts

Live!: steelx360

Games Owned: 81
been playing Haunting Ground for awhile since summer.

will get soul calibur III and Jak X and others later on.

but with the rumors about Soul Calibur III going to Xbox360, I'm gonna wait and see if that's true or not.
Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2005, 10:25 PM   #12
Korr

Korr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: Korranator

Games Owned: 197
Dragon Quest 8

---------------------------------------------------

President Barack Obama - said his $787 billion stimulus bill “has worked as intended”
Korr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2005, 10:36 PM   #13
twohandtouch

twohandtouch is on a distinguished roadtwohandtouch is on a distinguished road

Live!: barryhill

Games Owned: 70
Shadow of the Colossus
twohandtouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2005, 12:28 AM   #14
Syndicate

Syndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud of

Live!: Syn Zero
PSN: SynZero-00

Games Owned: 399
Games Wanted: 4
...probably Namco Museum (sp?)

"There's one party in Washington. It's the party of money."
David Cay. Johnston

"...forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead."
Phil 3:13

Current Game Rotation - Forza Horizon 3, Forza Motorsport 6, Firewatch, Halo:MCC XB1 | Phantasy Star 360 | PS3 | The Wonderful 101, The Legend of Zelda, Guacamelee: STCE Wii U
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2005, 12:40 AM   #15
mountpanic

mountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 267
Send a message via AIM to mountpanic Send a message via Yahoo to mountpanic
Rumble Roses.

There is no one you couldn't love once you've heard their story.
Mary Lou Kownacki (via Fred Rogers)

Enjoy the CC Free Games Archive
mountpanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2005, 01:01 AM   #16
speKtor

speKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: MarsupialJones

Games Owned: 149
NHL 2K6 I believe, but I havent played it in a while. I downlo......errr...legally purchased a copy of Chrono Trigger and it has been taking up my gaming time as of late.
Old November 21st, 2005, 01:07 AM   #17
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
Time Crisis 3
Old November 21st, 2005, 07:31 AM   #18
scottt

scottt is a name known to allscottt is a name known to allscottt is a name known to allscottt is a name known to allscottt is a name known to allscottt is a name known to allscottt is a name known to allscottt is a name known to allscottt is a name known to allscottt is a name known to allscottt is a name known to all

Games Owned: 930
Sky Gunner (My son playing)
Old November 21st, 2005, 11:19 AM   #19
bitWise

bitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottt
Sky Gunner (My son playing)
Got that on ebay but haven't played it yet. Is it good?
Old November 21st, 2005, 09:06 PM   #20
scottt

scottt is a name known to allscottt is a name known to allscottt is a name known to allscottt is a name known to allscottt is a name known to allscottt is a name known to allscottt is a name known to allscottt is a name known to allscottt is a name known to allscottt is a name known to allscottt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitWise
Got that on ebay but haven't played it yet. Is it good?
He keeps dying and going back for more.
Old November 22nd, 2005, 12:56 AM   #21
sven

sven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 15
Send a message via ICQ to sven Send a message via AIM to sven
Nothing. My PS2 has been sitting in a gym bag on the floor in my room for like 8 months.
Old November 24th, 2005, 04:51 PM   #22
Fury190

Fury190 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I have deadlock in right now. I haven't played Katamari yet. NBA 06 was a great game. I still play it online all the time and play it when my friends come over. Those mini games are pretty cool. NBA Life Mode was great as well (I beat it twice) All in all it's the best bball game for PS2 IMO. I just started up Deadlock. Haven't played much of it yet but it's as good as R&C: UYA (the battle armor is really cool)
Fury190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2005, 09:36 PM   #23
scottt

Trying to finish Gladius. At some point it just got tedious, but I wanna finnish that one without skipping anything.
Old November 26th, 2005, 12:03 AM   #24
Noodle

Noodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to behold

Games Owned: 24
Send a message via AIM to Noodle
Fight Night Round 2
Old November 26th, 2005, 01:10 PM   #25
Shaolin

Shaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 92
Send a message via ICQ to Shaolin Send a message via Yahoo to Shaolin
Shadow of the Colossus.

Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: