ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > CC Archive > Nintendo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nintendo Changed so Game Rogue will enter

Old April 20th, 2004, 12:07 PM   #1
Symytry

Symytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 184
Games Wanted: 0
Final Fantasy III coming to GBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by from magic box
In a recent interview, the head of Square's seventh production team Takashi Tokita talked about the recently announced Final Fantasy I and II Advance and the possibility of further Game Boy Advance releases. Apparently his company was asked by Nintendo to bring Final Fantasy III to its handheld platform as well. Regarding the development status of the remake of the game, Tokita mentioned it had not been abandoned, instead the only problem was the timing for the game's release. Final Fantasy III had been in development for Bandai's WonderSwan Color, but after Square Enix reported some difficulties with the game's conversion early last year, the development status has been unknown and it was widely speculated that the project had been cancelled.
As for the newest remakes of the Final Fantasy series' first two installments, Tokita mentioned that while the illustrations might look childish, they were generated to create interest. The director of Chrono Trigger, Parasite Eve and Hanjuku Hero series mastermind also said, he could see himself creating an original Game Boy Advance title.

Final Fantasy I and II Advance will be released in Japan in July.
I wouldn't mind getting FF III, and I certainly wouldn't mind an original game
Symytry is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old April 20th, 2004, 01:03 PM   #2
Bigg Russ

Bigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Bigg Russ

Games Owned: 73
Send a message via AIM to Bigg Russ Send a message via Yahoo to Bigg Russ
Exclamation

My lord... and they wonder why the industry is in a state of stagnation.

WTF are my sequels to Einhander and Ergheiz?!
Old April 20th, 2004, 01:34 PM   #3
Symytry

Symytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Russ
My lord... and they wonder why the industry is in a state of stagnation.

WTF are my sequels to Einhander and Ergheiz?!
It would be really nice to see a second coming of Einhander, but Ergheiz wasn't my cup of tea.
Symytry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2004, 03:22 PM   #4
fgarriel

fgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant future

Games Owned: 133
Russ, I love that you are groaning over stagnation while asking for sequels.
fgarriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2004, 03:40 PM   #5
Exodus

Exodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 116
That news is OLD. I saw that about 2-3 years ago when Square annoucned that they were putitng their FF3 WSC plans on hold.
Exodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2004, 06:52 PM   #6
Bigg Russ

Bigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Bigg Russ

Games Owned: 73
Send a message via AIM to Bigg Russ Send a message via Yahoo to Bigg Russ
Quote:
Originally Posted by fgarriel
Russ, I love that you are groaning over stagnation while asking for sequels.
I'm glad my irony wasn't lost on everyone!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: