ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > CC Archive > Nintendo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nintendo Changed so Game Rogue will enter

Old March 31st, 2004, 11:45 AM   #1
Game Rogue
Staff Member

Game Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the rough

Live!: Virtua V
PSN: Dr_Deathsmiles

Games Owned: 2031
Games Wanted: 8
Thumbs up Paper Mario 2 Official

Paper Mario 2 Official
GameCube gets the sequel.

March 31, 2004 - Set to debut shortly in the latest issue of Japan's Weekly Famitsu games magazine is a sequel to N64's Paper Mario. Tentatively titled Mario Story 2 for Japan (the original was called Mario Story in Japan), this game is being developed Intelligent Systems (developer of the original along with Metroid Fusion and Advance Wars) for the GameCube.

Like the 2001 original, Paper Mario 2 will take the form of an action-heavy RPG. Battles will be menu based with action elements. The game also seems to continue with the original's style of flat 2D characters moving around on 3D backgrounds. In this sequel, flat Mario will be able to turn into a paper airplane and move around.

A Japanese release on Paper Mario 2 is scheduled for this year.

Game Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old March 31st, 2004, 11:51 AM   #2
Bigg Russ

Bigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Bigg Russ

Games Owned: 73
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to Bigg Russ Send a message via Yahoo to Bigg Russ
I might get that...
Old March 31st, 2004, 12:34 PM   #3
Symytry

Symytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 184
I never played the first, but right now I'm enjoying Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga... I'll give this a whirl.
Symytry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2004, 12:44 PM   #4
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
Quote:
Originally posted by Symytry
I never played the first, but right now I'm enjoying Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga... I'll give this a whirl.
Beware. Paper Mario wasn't half as entertaining as M&L:SS.
Old March 31st, 2004, 12:47 PM   #5
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 0
Send a message via AIM to turningpoint
Quote:
Originally posted by Bigg Russ
I might get that...
no u wont.

turningpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2004, 08:50 PM   #6
fgarriel

fgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant future

Games Owned: 133
I'd definitely buy PM2.

Quote:
Originally posted by Symytry
Same here. I'm about 3 hours in.
fgarriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2004, 09:26 PM   #7
Symytry

Symytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud ofSymytry has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 184
Thats about where I left off I think... I was going through the sewer system in Beanbean castle or something like that. I like the game though! At first I was thinking it might be too "mario-ish" for me, but its not half bad.
Symytry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2004, 10:26 AM   #8
Game Rogue
Staff Member

Game Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the rough

Live!: Virtua V
PSN: Dr_Deathsmiles

Games Owned: 2031
Games Wanted: 8
I beat Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga. Truly a fun game through and through.

Game Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: