ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > CC Archive > SEGA
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SEGA It's no longer thinking, but the occasional topic still pops up. Besides, the Dreamcast doesn't really feel old enough to be called Retro.

Old June 19th, 2002, 10:40 AM   #1
PantherX20

PantherX20 is a jewel in the roughPantherX20 is a jewel in the roughPantherX20 is a jewel in the roughPantherX20 is a jewel in the roughPantherX20 is a jewel in the roughPantherX20 is a jewel in the roughPantherX20 is a jewel in the roughPantherX20 is a jewel in the roughPantherX20 is a jewel in the roughPantherX20 is a jewel in the roughPantherX20 is a jewel in the rough

Live!: Evidence786

Games Owned: -5
Games Wanted: 0
Any more 4 Wheel thunder Tips?

This game is still hard...and is starting to piss me off, good thing 2 player mode is so fun
PantherX20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old June 19th, 2002, 12:48 PM   #2
Game Rogue
Staff Member

Game Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the rough

Live!: Virtua V
PSN: Dr_Deathsmiles

Games Owned: 2029
Games Wanted: 8
You bet it’s hard – probably one of the hardest “arcade” racers on the planet; and in my opinion the best "arcade" racer on the DC.

What exactly are you having problems with? I beat 4 Wheel Thunder any and every way it could be beaten.

Game Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2002, 02:11 PM   #3
jasn3

jasn3 will become famous soon enoughjasn3 will become famous soon enoughjasn3 will become famous soon enoughjasn3 will become famous soon enoughjasn3 will become famous soon enoughjasn3 will become famous soon enough

Games Owned: 238
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via ICQ to jasn3 Send a message via AIM to jasn3 Send a message via Yahoo to jasn3
Hmm, maybe I should give this game a bit more time. I played it briefly and was underwhelmed, though I had enjoyed Hydro Thunder quite a lot back at launch.

"In my mind's eye, I can picture her contorting like a harlot, but whenever I talk to her, she just smiles and rings up my soda."
jasn3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2006, 04:46 PM   #4
Game Rogue
Staff Member

Game Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the rough

Live!: Virtua V
PSN: Dr_Deathsmiles

Games Owned: 2029
Games Wanted: 8
I probably enjoyed Hydro Thunder more as a two player game. I used to race my ex-wife (she pup up a decent challenge) all the time. HT was fun single player two; 4WT just kick major ass as a single player game.

Game Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: