ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General ConsoleCity's general discussion forum, post anything and everything here.

Old May 15th, 2006, 10:10 AM   #1
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 2081
Games Wanted: 213
Unhappy Everytime I see that Hydroxycut commercial I die a little

There's a "Hydroxycut" commercial with a chunky hotty in a pink bikini talking about how "embarrassed" she used to be about her (fucking delicious) body as they zoom in on her gargantuan ass. Then she starts talking about using "Hydroxycut" and losing wieght, and how having hips/tits/curves are bad, yadda, yadda, yadda -- and while she's still tasty as fuck (on the commercial anyway), I weep a little everytime I think about her spending all that money on weight loss products to feel confident instead of just sleeping with me for free....or even earning a few bucks in the process.

I found pics on the "Hydroxycut" site which appears to be the woman on the commercial, but her after pics are nothing like the ones on the TV ad, which led me to question if it was even her. These, IMO, are not the images of self improvement, but of tragedy:

BEFORE:

AFTER:
Old May 15th, 2006, 10:44 AM   #2
Daks

Daks is just really niceDaks is just really niceDaks is just really niceDaks is just really niceDaks is just really niceDaks is just really niceDaks is just really niceDaks is just really niceDaks is just really niceDaks is just really niceDaks is just really nice

Live!: TheSoulPig

Games Owned: 111
Games Wanted: 0
When I read the subject and saw who posted it, I knew exactly what it was going to say. I also knew I'd most likely agree with every part of it. I was right on both counts.

Quote:
These, IMO, are not the images of self improvement, but of tragedy.
Quoted for truth.
Old May 15th, 2006, 11:03 AM   #3
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
Hipbones on skinny women are nashtay.

Thankfully, you can't see them on nice, thick women.
Old May 15th, 2006, 11:24 AM   #4
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute

She's so hot when she's walking on the beach in the commercial (in the BEFORE scene) I get light headed. Tragically, she looks like a cancer victim now.

Quote:
Hipbones on skinny women are nashtay.
Agreed. I see it all the time when they're laying on the bed. The way their hip bone protrudes outward and their stomach disappears into their torso is nasty.
Old May 15th, 2006, 11:30 AM   #5
SAiNT-X

SAiNT-X has a reputation beyond reputeSAiNT-X has a reputation beyond reputeSAiNT-X has a reputation beyond reputeSAiNT-X has a reputation beyond reputeSAiNT-X has a reputation beyond reputeSAiNT-X has a reputation beyond reputeSAiNT-X has a reputation beyond reputeSAiNT-X has a reputation beyond reputeSAiNT-X has a reputation beyond reputeSAiNT-X has a reputation beyond reputeSAiNT-X has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 0
I think ours is a society that places too much importance on fleeting qualities such as physical beauty which invariably fades with time. I think they are both beautiful.
SAiNT-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2006, 11:33 AM   #6
Bingo

Bingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: CHEAP SU1T

Send a message via AIM to Bingo
She looks good because it looks like a bodybuilder who was finishing a bulking diet. That's why they get such amazing results in such a short amount of time.
Old May 15th, 2006, 11:33 AM   #7
Bigg Russ

Bigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Bigg Russ

Games Owned: 73
Send a message via AIM to Bigg Russ Send a message via Yahoo to Bigg Russ
Thumbs down

Her face looks better in the 'after' pic. I'm not impressed with or attracted to 'either' body though.
Bigg Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2006, 11:34 AM   #8
Rico Suave

Rico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud of

Live!: Karma Slave

Games Owned: 135
Send a message via AIM to Rico Suave
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAiNT-X
I think ours is a society that places too much importance on fleeting qualities such as physical beauty which invariably fades with time. I think they are both beautiful.
While true, I think countries like Japan even put more pressure on physical looks than the US...
Old May 15th, 2006, 11:34 AM   #9
Intruderb

Intruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 420
Games Wanted: 30
i'd fuck before, after, and during...
... first, your dick is going to TOUCH hairy man ass, second your dick is going to PENETRATE hairy man ass, and lastly you're going to have to FUCK hairy man ass until you nut. What if he starts fucking you back? What if the dude starts groaning? Hairy man ass groaning?
Intruderb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2006, 11:35 AM   #10
Bigg Russ

Bigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Bigg Russ

Games Owned: 73
Send a message via AIM to Bigg Russ Send a message via Yahoo to Bigg Russ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intruderb
i'd fuck before, after, and during...
Heck, so would I. But that's besides the point...
Bigg Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2006, 11:37 AM   #11
SAiNT-X

SAiNT-X has a reputation beyond reputeSAiNT-X has a reputation beyond reputeSAiNT-X has a reputation beyond reputeSAiNT-X has a reputation beyond reputeSAiNT-X has a reputation beyond reputeSAiNT-X has a reputation beyond reputeSAiNT-X has a reputation beyond reputeSAiNT-X has a reputation beyond reputeSAiNT-X has a reputation beyond reputeSAiNT-X has a reputation beyond reputeSAiNT-X has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Suave
While true, I think countries like Japan even put more pressure on physical looks than the US...
Really? I never suspected them.
Old May 15th, 2006, 11:48 AM   #12
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to turningpoint
I just hate the dude that you know graduated with 2.2 gpa and is now a doctor..

guy looks like a robot when walking on the beach.

turningpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2006, 11:59 AM   #13
mountpanic

mountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 267
Send a message via AIM to mountpanic Send a message via Yahoo to mountpanic
These, IMO, are not the images of self improvement, but of tragedy

So real....

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Aeon Storm again.

There is no one you couldn't love once you've heard their story.
Mary Lou Kownacki (via Fred Rogers)

Enjoy the CC Free Games Archive
mountpanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2006, 12:17 PM   #14
Gamblor

Gamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud of

Send a message via AIM to Gamblor
Quote:
Originally Posted by turningpoint

Yeah, he looks like a Terminator sent back through time to stop people from being fat
Gamblor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2006, 02:15 PM   #15
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
Quote:

Kinda like the engineers that graduate with a 2.2 that design our bridges.
Old May 15th, 2006, 02:17 PM   #16
sven

sven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 15
Send a message via ICQ to sven Send a message via AIM to sven
She needs to find a happy medium between those two pics.
Old May 15th, 2006, 03:44 PM   #17
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to turningpoint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahn
Kinda like the engineers that graduate with a 2.2 that design our bridges.

lol that would be a civil engineer.

I'm a mechanical....

my gpa is a paultry 2.9

I do have a job offer for 57k to help design a dam out in SF however.

turningpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2006, 04:01 PM   #18
texbumTHElife

texbumTHElife has a reputation beyond reputetexbumTHElife has a reputation beyond reputetexbumTHElife has a reputation beyond reputetexbumTHElife has a reputation beyond reputetexbumTHElife has a reputation beyond reputetexbumTHElife has a reputation beyond reputetexbumTHElife has a reputation beyond reputetexbumTHElife has a reputation beyond reputetexbumTHElife has a reputation beyond reputetexbumTHElife has a reputation beyond reputetexbumTHElife has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 22
Send a message via AIM to texbumTHElife
Quote:
lol that would be a civil engineer.

I'm a mechanical....

my gpa is a paultry 2.9

I do have a job offer for 57k to help design a dam out in SF however.
No offense petey but IMO someone who is going to be designing structures that need to support potentially thousands of people, directly or indirectly, better be pulling a 3.7+. Make the rest of them "contractors" and let them read the blue prints, not design them.
Old May 15th, 2006, 04:16 PM   #19
SAiNT-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by texbumTHElife
No offense petey but IMO someone who is going to be designing structures that need to support potentially thousands of people, directly or indirectly, better be pulling a 3.7+. Make the rest of them "contractors" and let them read the blue prints, not design them.
I don't see a fresh out of college "engineer" designing a multi-million dollar bridge. Assisting in development yes. But designing no.
Old May 15th, 2006, 04:20 PM   #20
GuitarGuru

GuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 369
Send a message via AIM to GuitarGuru
I believe this is the only board on the internet where there are so many fatty lovers. I hate skinny chicks(or in Saint-X's case, skinny dudes) as much as the rest of you, but the ratio is mind blowing.
Old May 15th, 2006, 04:22 PM   #21
SAiNT-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarGuru
or in Saint-X's case, skinny dudes
So in other words, you like fat dudes? Got it.
Old May 15th, 2006, 04:49 PM   #22
Aeon Storm

Arrow I believe this is the only board on the internet where there are so many fatty lovers

I doubt there are more here than most forums/places. I just think some of us are more vocal/secure about it.
Old May 15th, 2006, 05:28 PM   #23
texbumTHElife

texbumTHElife has a reputation beyond reputetexbumTHElife has a reputation beyond reputetexbumTHElife has a reputation beyond reputetexbumTHElife has a reputation beyond reputetexbumTHElife has a reputation beyond reputetexbumTHElife has a reputation beyond reputetexbumTHElife has a reputation beyond reputetexbumTHElife has a reputation beyond reputetexbumTHElife has a reputation beyond reputetexbumTHElife has a reputation beyond reputetexbumTHElife has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 22
Send a message via AIM to texbumTHElife
Fuck it I'll say it... That chic was a chunk before and has a rockin bod after but shes a butter face either way.

Now the bowflex chic.... HOTDAMN!

I am sure that when the "in thing" becomes liking the bigger ladies again all you fatty lovers will be on par with Omi's taste. Gotta be different like everyone else right.
Old May 15th, 2006, 05:33 PM   #24
Rico Suave

Rico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud of

Live!: Karma Slave

Games Owned: 135
Send a message via AIM to Rico Suave
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAiNT-X
Really? I never suspected them.
It's actually pretty bad. My current gf is from Japan and she's only 113-115 lbs. When she goes back home to visit, people actually point out how fat she is, which is mind boggling... Her mom only weighs 90 lbs and she calls helself fat, and she looks sickly IMO. Girls there are so self-conscious about their weight.
Old May 15th, 2006, 05:38 PM   #25
speKtor

speKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: MarsupialJones

Games Owned: 149
The after pic looks like her evil twin or something.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: