ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > CC Archive > Microsoft
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Microsoft Most powerful console available. The Xbox is doing well on its homecourt, but on the road sales aren't dominating.

Old May 12th, 2005, 11:15 AM   #1
bigloser

bigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 191
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to bigloser Send a message via MSN to bigloser
Microsoft to Debut the Xbox 360 tonight on MTV.

Just a little reminder that Microsoft's Xbox 360 unveiling will be on MTV tonight(5/12) at 9:30 eastern.
Old May 12th, 2005, 11:24 AM   #2
Rico Suave

Rico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud of
Games Owned: 135

Karma Slave
Send a message via AIM to Rico Suave
9:30 on the west coast too, right? Or will it be a 6:30 cast for us?
Old May 12th, 2005, 11:28 AM   #3
Julez

Julez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 0

PattF
It doesn't matter, either way I'll have it for yall to download shortly after the east coast showing.
Old May 12th, 2005, 11:29 AM   #4
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of
Games Owned: 95
I know I'm going to be watching it. By the way (not to get off track from this topic) does anybody else see an ad between Rico and bigloser's posts?
Old May 12th, 2005, 11:31 AM   #5
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to turningpoint
no jerome..

turningpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2005, 11:36 AM   #6
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of
I was just in general and there's already a topic about it. For whatever reason there are ads appearing between posts. I took a snap shot from when I was first here:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ad.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	5853  
Old May 12th, 2005, 11:40 AM   #7
DefMATRIXense

DefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 25

ShadowBigBoss
Send a message via AIM to DefMATRIXense
I thought Xbox 360 debut at 9 pm est on MTV for 30 minutes. for Rerun, at 1130pm est tonight and Sunday at 6 pm or whatever
Old May 12th, 2005, 11:47 AM   #8
Jerome

I just checked tvguide.com and it says 9:30 for me.
Old May 12th, 2005, 11:47 AM   #9
Rico Suave

Rico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud of

Karma Slave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome
I know I'm going to be watching it. By the way (not to get off track from this topic) does anybody else see an ad between Rico and bigloser's posts?
I see no ad either...
Old May 12th, 2005, 11:51 AM   #10
DefMATRIXense

DefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond repute

ShadowBigBoss
Send a message via AIM to DefMATRIXense
Quote:
Thanks........
Old May 12th, 2005, 12:44 PM   #11
Rico Suave

Karma Slave
Quote:
I thought I heard on TV saying 9:30/8:30 central time
Old May 12th, 2005, 03:15 PM   #12
coachcobbs

coachcobbs is infamous around these partscoachcobbs is infamous around these partscoachcobbs is infamous around these partscoachcobbs is infamous around these partscoachcobbs is infamous around these partscoachcobbs is infamous around these partscoachcobbs is infamous around these partscoachcobbs is infamous around these partscoachcobbs is infamous around these partscoachcobbs is infamous around these partscoachcobbs is infamous around these parts
Games Owned: 11

coachcobbs
Send a message via AIM to coachcobbs
5 hours to go, i cant wait big

coachcobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2005, 03:29 PM   #13
Rico Suave

Karma Slave
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachcobbs
5 hours to go, i cant wait big
I live in the west coast and my tv listing says 9:30...
Old May 12th, 2005, 03:31 PM   #14
Meursault's Head

Meursault's Head has much to be proud ofMeursault's Head has much to be proud ofMeursault's Head has much to be proud ofMeursault's Head has much to be proud ofMeursault's Head has much to be proud ofMeursault's Head has much to be proud ofMeursault's Head has much to be proud ofMeursault's Head has much to be proud ofMeursault's Head has much to be proud ofMeursault's Head has much to be proud ofMeursault's Head has much to be proud of

Meursaults Head
MTV is an ass of a network. It will be that idiot Downtown Cunt Brown yapping away to Ryan Seacreast about some celebrity wedding with a quick glimpse of a prototype while the credits roll to a P-Diddy jam.
Old May 12th, 2005, 03:33 PM   #15
Rico Suave

Karma Slave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meursault's Head
MTV is an ass of a network. It will be that idiot Downtown Cunt Brown yapping away to Ryan Seacreast about some celebrity wedding with a quick glimpse of a prototype while the credits roll to a P-Diddy jam.
oh i am soooo watching this now!!!
Old May 12th, 2005, 03:39 PM   #16
Meursault's Head

Meursault's Head has much to be proud ofMeursault's Head has much to be proud ofMeursault's Head has much to be proud ofMeursault's Head has much to be proud ofMeursault's Head has much to be proud ofMeursault's Head has much to be proud ofMeursault's Head has much to be proud ofMeursault's Head has much to be proud ofMeursault's Head has much to be proud ofMeursault's Head has much to be proud ofMeursault's Head has much to be proud of

Meursaults Head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Suave
oh i am soooo watching this now!!!
While the specifics are a limp attempt at jest I'd wager six pounds ten pence that it's not far from the proverbial mark.
Old May 12th, 2005, 03:56 PM   #17
Rico Suave

Karma Slave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meursault's Head
While the specifics are a limp attempt at jest I'd wager six pounds ten pence that it's not far from the proverbial mark.
Hopefully Brittany Spears can make a cameo!!!
Old May 12th, 2005, 08:36 PM   #18
The Krakken

The Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 46
Just as predicted. MTV pours on the lameness........

But the Samsung Xbox commercial with the Halo music was AWESOME.

Even though it didn't show shit. I just love that music.
The Krakken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2005, 08:44 PM   #19
The Krakken

The Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond repute
Did they say COMPLETELY WIRELESS controllers? No controller ports at all???
Old May 12th, 2005, 08:44 PM   #20
Ayers

Ayers can only hope to improveAyers can only hope to improve
They pimped an Xbox. Good ol' MTV. Dumb, short attention span, silly MTV.
Ayers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2005, 08:46 PM   #21
bigloser

bigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 191
Send a message via AIM to bigloser Send a message via MSN to bigloser
This show is god awful.
Old May 12th, 2005, 08:46 PM   #22
Julez

Julez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond repute

PattF
You can buy stuff through it. What a feature.

The games look sweet though. There gonna show PD:Zero tonight.
Old May 12th, 2005, 08:46 PM   #23
GuitarGuru

GuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 369
Send a message via AIM to GuitarGuru
That pimped xbox was hot as hell.
Old May 12th, 2005, 08:56 PM   #24
The Krakken

MTV is lame as shit.
Old May 12th, 2005, 08:58 PM   #25
lmhstalker

lmhstalker is infamous around these partslmhstalker is infamous around these partslmhstalker is infamous around these partslmhstalker is infamous around these partslmhstalker is infamous around these partslmhstalker is infamous around these partslmhstalker is infamous around these partslmhstalker is infamous around these partslmhstalker is infamous around these partslmhstalker is infamous around these partslmhstalker is infamous around these parts
Games Owned: 127
All pre-renders and a bunch of Xeo's playing a shitty Xbox quality PDZ.
lmhstalker is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: