ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > Gaming
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gaming One place to talk all games

Old January 30th, 2016, 08:54 AM   #1
Intruderb

Intruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 420
Games Wanted: 30
What are you playing™ 2016 Edition

Star Wars Battlefront PC- I haven't really spent much time with the FPS aspect of the game, but I am totally addicted to the Fighter Squadron portion of the game. It's very basic and could use a lot of additions, but it is fun as fuck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=7Sdinkm8HEc

Sonic all-stars racing transformed PC- I know it's an older game and Sonic hasn't exactly been a proud franchise as of late. I got this game from steam with almost every other sonic game ever made for $30. If you are an old school sega fan you will love the tracks on it~ Panzer Dragoon, Nights, Skies of Arcadia, Jet Set Radio and a more. If you see this one in the bargain bin it's worth the grab.

Mario Maker WIIU- Haven't spent nearly as much time as I would like to with this, but from what I've played it is amazing. People are making some serious kick ass levels for it, even Frank!
... first, your dick is going to TOUCH hairy man ass, second your dick is going to PENETRATE hairy man ass, and lastly you're going to have to FUCK hairy man ass until you nut. What if he starts fucking you back? What if the dude starts groaning? Hairy man ass groaning?
Intruderb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old January 30th, 2016, 02:08 PM   #2
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
Still working on Indigo Prophesy. I'm not a fan of lengthy quicktime sequences.
Old January 30th, 2016, 07:08 PM   #3
speKtor

speKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: MarsupialJones

Games Owned: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intruderb View Post
Star Wars Battlefront PC- I haven't really spent much time with the FPS aspect of the game, but I am totally addicted to the Fighter Squadron portion of the game. It's very basic and could use a lot of additions, but it is fun as fuck
The whole game is strangely addictive (PS4 version here). Its by no means the best FPS I have played and it doesnt really do anything all that amazing but its simplistic and just fun as hell to play.
Old January 31st, 2016, 09:07 PM   #4
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
I play Battlefront on the Xbone with a friend. We just do the co-op, and it's fun. It's only 4 maps though, which is laaaaaaaaaame.
Old January 31st, 2016, 09:34 PM   #5
Vid Gamer

Vid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: BizzyBum
PSN: BizzyBum
Steam: BizzyBum

Games Owned: 375
Halo 5 - started to get get back into this. Even though the campaign sucked 343i did an awesome job with the MP. Leagues above Halo 4. I haven't played and enjoyed this much Halo MP since 2.

Fallout 4 - still playing this though I've started to die down a bit at around the 250 hour mark. I still have stuff to do and then of course the DLC and Creation Kit mods that will come out means I'll be playing this throughout 2016.

Looking forward to Street Fighter V in a couple weeks.
Vid Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2016, 10:10 AM   #6
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahn View Post
Still working on Indigo Prophesy. I'm not a fan of lengthy quicktime sequences.
Oh man! I remember playing the demo, on the Xbox, and wanting to pick it up. For some reason I just never did, but I see about a year ago they released a remastered edition, with higher res graphics. I might have to finally get it.

Anyway, right now I'm playing:

Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) - I'm just over 50% done with the campaign, and I've played a little online. I'm kicking myself because I went through a lot of the assassination missions, with Franklin, and didn't think to play the stock market. I should be rolling in dough right now...

Forza Motorsport 6 (Xbox One) - I bought the retail version of the game, back during all the Black Friday deals in November, but it was sitting unopened until this weekend. I finally fired it up and started a career. I'm just disappointed there's no way to import some of my vinyls from FM3, because I made a few really cool designs. Oh well.

Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People (Wii) - It's funny, I bought this Telltale game back when it originally came out, and just never finished it because the Wii started collecting dust as more/better stuff was coming out on the 360. My kids started playing the Wii again, and I realized it was still on there, so I started playing it again over the weekend. The goal is to finish it this week.
Old February 3rd, 2016, 01:55 AM   #7
bigloser

bigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 191
Send a message via AIM to bigloser Send a message via MSN to bigloser
DOTA2 - Going on 3 years of playing, still can't stop.

Fallout 4 - I think i'm almost done, or i should say I hope i'm almost done.

Talos Principle - I played a bit of this on the PC, but i'm going to finish it on the PS4. Everyone should play this game, it's a completely hidden gem, one of the absolute best games on the PS4.

Transformers Devastation - I like this game a lot, but I'd recommend not playing on hard. Enemies are way too bullet spongy...
Old February 6th, 2016, 10:59 AM   #8
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 0
Send a message via AIM to turningpoint
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser View Post
DOTA2 - Going on 3 years of playing, still can't stop.

Fallout 4 - I think i'm almost done, or i should say I hope i'm almost done.

Talos Principle - I played a bit of this on the PC, but i'm going to finish it on the PS4. Everyone should play this game, it's a completely hidden gem, one of the absolute best games on the PS4.

Transformers Devastation - I like this game a lot, but I'd recommend not playing on hard. Enemies are way too bullet spongy...
Stop sucking xeos and tetsous balls and toss your pos4 in the garbage. Then come play some division with chronic and I. Thx

turningpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2016, 06:09 PM   #9
Syndicate

Syndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud of

Live!: Syn Zero
PSN: SynZero-00

Games Owned: 405
Games Wanted: 4
Forza 6 (XB1) - It's an excellent driving sim and a lot of fun, there's a lot to do and it's going to take me a bit of time to make my way through the career mode.

Dark Souls (360) - I've been meaning start something new after finishing DA Inquisition and this got the nod. I've actually been meaning to play it for a long while and I'm sort of dreading how long it'll take to get through it and its legendary difficulty

...I want to add at least one more game to the rotation, but I'm not quite sure what to play. I've been meaning to get back to the Wii U other than occasional games of MK8. I need to finish The Wonderful 101 and also finally open Mario Maker.

"There's one party in Washington. It's the party of money."
David Cay. Johnston

"...forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead."
Phil 3:13

Current Game Rotation - Forza Horizon 3, Forza Motorsport 6, Firewatch, Halo:MCC XB1 | Phantasy Star 360 | PS3 | The Wonderful 101, The Legend of Zelda, Guacamelee: STCE Wii U
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2016, 02:08 PM   #10
DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to all

Live!: TheDirtyOne

Games Owned: 71
Send a message via ICQ to DirtySanchez Send a message via AIM to DirtySanchez
I'm playing a bunch of Blizzard shit, mostly the Overwatch beta again, now.
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2016, 02:28 PM   #11
Shaolin

Shaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 92
Send a message via ICQ to Shaolin Send a message via Yahoo to Shaolin
NBA 2k12: wut?? It's been sitting on the shelf unopened for like, four years now? With the kid in a basketball league, its been a good teaching tool of some basic concepts. Rosters are utterly outdated but whatever. The presentation on the classic matchups are outstanding, though.

Tomb Raider (360): I think I must be close to the end. The voice work is great, it was really funny when I unlocked the grenade launcher and the enemies panicked like "Oh shit watch out shes got a grenade launcher!!" I know there was some criticism of how quickly Lara transforms from innocent waif into the Avenging Angel of Death but IDGAF. I'm having fun.

Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2016, 06:58 AM   #12
Intruderb

Intruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 420
Games Wanted: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin View Post
With the kid in a basketball league, its been a good teaching tool of some basic concepts.
I did the same exact thing, for basketball and baseball!

My newest addiction is http://eurotrucksimulator2.com/ ,the American version just came out, but I'm kinda happy exploring Europe right now.
... first, your dick is going to TOUCH hairy man ass, second your dick is going to PENETRATE hairy man ass, and lastly you're going to have to FUCK hairy man ass until you nut. What if he starts fucking you back? What if the dude starts groaning? Hairy man ass groaning?
Intruderb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2016, 12:35 PM   #13
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Tomorrow Rocket League comes out on the Xbox One. I'm probably going to pick it up.
Old March 8th, 2016, 09:26 AM   #14
Jerome

Well I didn't buy Rocket League the day it came out (on the Xbox One), but I did get it a few days later. The game is fantastic! So anyway, I've been playing:

Rocket League (Xbox One) - working on unlocking all the car mods.

Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) - still playing the single player campaign. Not sure what my progress is, but it's probably just under 60%, because some other games took up my time... especially Rocket League.

Has anybody purchased Unravel? I'm thinking of getting it.
Old April 9th, 2016, 11:55 PM   #15
Jerome

A month later I'm playing:

Quantum Break (Xbox One) - I just wrapped up Act 3 tonight, and so far I'm really enjoying it. I still haven't decided if I like it more than Alan Wake, but it gets better as the game goes on, and you increase your powers.

Halo Wars (Xbox 360) - I started the campaign, and maybe close to 50% through it, but most of my time has been devoted to the multiplayer.
Old April 10th, 2016, 04:30 PM   #16
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 2081
Games Wanted: 213
I've been playing The Evil Within for months now, only playing a few minutes a week.

Honestly, the only thing I've played consistently this year are free to play mobile games, like Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff, and Color Switch.

Last edited by Aeon Storm : April 10th, 2016 at 04:34 PM.
Aeon Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2016, 11:23 AM   #17
speKtor

speKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: MarsupialJones

Games Owned: 149
Mostly rotate between

Star Wars Battlefront
The Division
MLB16
Dirt Rally (its so damn hard).

Waiting patiently for No Mans Sky and Uncharted 4.
Old April 17th, 2016, 10:50 PM   #18
Shaolin

Shaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 92
Send a message via ICQ to Shaolin Send a message via Yahoo to Shaolin
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate XB1 - I've always been a Dynasty Warriors addict and this is like heroin for me.

Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2016, 09:49 PM   #19
Jerome

After missing out the last time it was on sale, "Unravel" is currently 50% on the Xbox One marketplace. I'm not sure how far I am, but I've completed a bunch of levels so far, and this game is awesome. The puzzles haven't been too difficult, but the visuals and the soundtrack are amazing!

It looks like a couple days ago they announced a sequel was in the works.
Old June 3rd, 2016, 05:58 PM   #20
Syndicate

Syndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud of

...I finished Costume Quest 2 last weekend and will be starting something soon, not quite sure what though.

David Cay. Johnston

Current Game Rotation - Forza Horizon 3, Forza Motorsport 6, Firewatch, Halo:MCC XB1 | Phantasy Star 360 | PS3 | The Wonderful 101, The Legend of Zelda, Guacamelee: STCE Wii U
Old June 12th, 2016, 07:05 PM   #21
Syndicate

...attacking the backlog, I started Bastion not too long ago. It's a pretty solid game, I need to get back to Halo: MCC as well.

David Cay. Johnston

Old June 23rd, 2016, 09:20 AM   #22
CAPninja

CAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really nice

Live!: King Barf

Games Owned: 0
I just bought an Xbox one yesterday. Im way behind the times in consoles.

Plants vs Zombies 2 loving it so far, and my 5yr old kicks ass at it. The game also lets you import all your characters from the first game, so we started with 50 guys unlocked already.

Anybody here get Overwatch yet?
CAPninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2016, 10:07 AM   #23
DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to all

Live!: TheDirtyOne

Games Owned: 71
Send a message via ICQ to DirtySanchez Send a message via AIM to DirtySanchez
I've been playing Overwatch a ton. I don't typically like fps games but it's an absolute blast.
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2016, 12:29 PM   #24
fgarriel

fgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant future

Games Owned: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySanchez View Post
I've been playing Overwatch a ton. I don't typically like fps games but it's an absolute blast.
I've been playing it too (sometimes with you!), but I still think Splatoon is more fun.
fgarriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2016, 05:41 AM   #25
Syndicate

...I've been eyeing Overwatch, I'm not really into fps stuff but it looks like a lot of fun.

David Cay. Johnston

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: