ConsoleCity Forums

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > Dricas Gaming Forums > Opponent Finder
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Opponent Finder Looking for an opponent to crush in ESPN NFL Football? Or maybe a late night fragfest in Rainbow Six 3? Post your available dates/times and match up with fellow members.

Old January 27th, 2003, 03:31 PM   #1
zortoes

zortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: zortoes

Games Owned: 1
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to zortoes Send a message via Yahoo to zortoes
NCAABasketball

I just went and traded in NBA2K3 for this game and was wonderin if anyone would be playing today?
Old January 27th, 2003, 03:43 PM   #2
Bingo

Bingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: CHEAP SU1T

Games Owned: 0
Send a message via AIM to Bingo
I will be from 430 to 530
Old January 27th, 2003, 03:44 PM   #3
TheRiot

TheRiot is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to TheRiot
I suck at this game,and I hate it....It sux when you drive to the hoop and you be right under the basket and he will miss the shot,get the rebound and still be right under the hoop and miss again,repeat that 2 more times and he still misses it right under the hoop..really pisses me off
TheRiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2003, 03:45 PM   #4
Bingo

Bingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond repute

If you had a 7-2 300 pound white guy you wouldn't miss that shot :lol:. Ask Glove :lol:
Old January 27th, 2003, 09:12 PM   #5
TheGlove

TheGlove has much to be proud ofTheGlove has much to be proud ofTheGlove has much to be proud ofTheGlove has much to be proud ofTheGlove has much to be proud ofTheGlove has much to be proud ofTheGlove has much to be proud ofTheGlove has much to be proud ofTheGlove has much to be proud ofTheGlove has much to be proud ofTheGlove has much to be proud of

Live!: Tiio

Games Owned: 63
Send a message via AIM to TheGlove
Yea that guy is an exception...I will find a way to stop him though.

Congrats to Seattle on a great season. We'll be back next year, and ready to take on the AFC champs AND the refs this time!!
TheGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2003, 06:52 PM   #6
TheFunkyColts

TheFunkyColts has a little shameless behaviour in the pastTheFunkyColts has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Live!: COLDFunkyColts

Send a message via AIM to TheFunkyColts Send a message via Yahoo to TheFunkyColts
is this game any good..
Old January 28th, 2003, 06:54 PM   #7
Bingo

I love it........it's a good break from NFL and Recon.
Old January 28th, 2003, 06:55 PM   #8
zortoes

zortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond repute

i like it too, i'm playing offline for awhile to get used to the gameplay!
Old January 28th, 2003, 06:58 PM   #9
TheFunkyColts

TheFunkyColts has a little shameless behaviour in the pastTheFunkyColts has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Live!: COLDFunkyColts

Send a message via AIM to TheFunkyColts Send a message via Yahoo to TheFunkyColts
Ok i might have to pick it up soon.
Old January 28th, 2003, 06:59 PM   #10
Bingo

Quote:
Originally posted by zortoes
i like it too, i'm playing offline for awhile to get used to the gameplay!
No amount of practice will help you against the BFWC :lol:.
Old January 28th, 2003, 07:49 PM   #11
zortoes

after playin that bastard....... BFWC means something different to me!!! i will be able to keep him out of the game next time we play!!!
Old January 29th, 2003, 12:43 AM   #12
Broncos2k3
Banned

Broncos2k3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Everyone gets this when I sell mine .
Broncos2k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2003, 06:34 PM   #13
zortoes

anyone playing tonight? i'm lookin for ladder matches! easy win here guys! lol
Old January 29th, 2003, 10:53 PM   #14
Bingo

BC needs a win. I'll play you.
Old January 29th, 2003, 11:00 PM   #15
TOPDOG

TOPDOG has a reputation beyond reputeTOPDOG has a reputation beyond reputeTOPDOG has a reputation beyond reputeTOPDOG has a reputation beyond reputeTOPDOG has a reputation beyond reputeTOPDOG has a reputation beyond reputeTOPDOG has a reputation beyond reputeTOPDOG has a reputation beyond reputeTOPDOG has a reputation beyond reputeTOPDOG has a reputation beyond reputeTOPDOG has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: mackoneo
PSN: mack_oneO_

Games Owned: 25
the BFWG plays like a LSWG (Little Skinny White Girl) when he plays Memphis.
memphis 2
bc 0
cuz 11/6/2005 @ 2:24 p.m.
mom 12/26/06
grandfather 04/23/08
TOPDOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2003, 11:01 PM   #16
Bingo

Quote:
Originally posted by TOPDOG
the BFWG plays like a LSWG (Little Skinny White Girl) when he plays Memphis.
memphis 2
bc 0
My center is 8 inches taller than yours :lol:

BC-1
The other team you used- 0
Old January 29th, 2003, 11:03 PM   #17
TOPDOG

TOPDOG has a reputation beyond reputeTOPDOG has a reputation beyond reputeTOPDOG has a reputation beyond reputeTOPDOG has a reputation beyond reputeTOPDOG has a reputation beyond reputeTOPDOG has a reputation beyond reputeTOPDOG has a reputation beyond reputeTOPDOG has a reputation beyond reputeTOPDOG has a reputation beyond reputeTOPDOG has a reputation beyond reputeTOPDOG has a reputation beyond repute

naw, he's just 2. my center is 7 feet.
mom 12/26/06
grandfather 04/23/08
Old January 29th, 2003, 11:04 PM   #18
Bingo

Quote:
Originally posted by TOPDOG
naw, he's just 2. my center is 7 feet.
One of the teams you used vs me the center was 6-6..........
Old January 29th, 2003, 11:10 PM   #19
TOPDOG

that was Tennessee Vols. the other team.
mom 12/26/06
grandfather 04/23/08
Old January 30th, 2003, 01:14 PM   #20
facetofaceDCN

facetofaceDCN is a jewel in the roughfacetofaceDCN is a jewel in the roughfacetofaceDCN is a jewel in the roughfacetofaceDCN is a jewel in the roughfacetofaceDCN is a jewel in the roughfacetofaceDCN is a jewel in the roughfacetofaceDCN is a jewel in the roughfacetofaceDCN is a jewel in the roughfacetofaceDCN is a jewel in the roughfacetofaceDCN is a jewel in the roughfacetofaceDCN is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to facetofaceDCN
i'm on weekends. i absolutely love this game

i either use indiana or valpo depending on the competition
facetofaceDCN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2003, 02:15 PM   #21
zortoes

i'm going on right now...... and if i cant find a game here......... i'm going to GR!!!
Old January 30th, 2003, 04:49 PM   #22
REDZONERDFL

REDZONERDFL has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Send a message via AIM to REDZONERDFL
Hey if anyone wants to run one today let me know this game is great.

XBL TAG REDZONERDFL

XBL GAMES GH RECON NBA2K3 NCAA 2K3 NFL 2K3
REDZONERDFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2003, 01:41 PM   #23
zortoes

ok guys........ lets get this ladder kickin. i've been playing non-dricas games on here and havent ran into anyone i didnt enjoy playin. i invited 2 people and they were excited to hear that we had a ncaa ladder(among other ladders), but the thing is... i'm embarrased taht its not very active, when it could be. from what i understand alot of people have this game, but yet we only have 8 ranked(should be 9, still waitin on that report bingo!!!) lets be a lil more active in this game men!!!

with that said......... anyone wanna play today?
Old February 3rd, 2003, 02:37 PM   #24
zortoes

ok..... everybody go play some ncaa!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: