ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > Gaming
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gaming One place to talk all games

Old June 9th, 2016, 10:00 PM   #1
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to turningpoint
E3 2016

Anything to be excited about?

Nintendo launching a new system?

turningpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old June 10th, 2016, 10:17 AM   #2
DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to all

Live!: TheDirtyOne

Games Owned: 71
Send a message via ICQ to DirtySanchez Send a message via AIM to DirtySanchez
I feel like E3 has become such a relic of the past. I mean, there are always a ton of announcements but PR press material is always glowing without giving much real insight and that's all E3 is anymore.

If you want actual impressions from real people who play games and know what they're talking about you get so much more information out of any of the four PAX cons every year than E3.
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2016, 01:59 PM   #3
erp

erp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura about

PSN: nittynittsters

Games Owned: 180
I am still gaming in the last generation but now that prices have come down and decent game libraries have been established I think I am ready for a new system. Sony and Microsoft will be releasing upgraded consoles while Nintendo will be releasing a new console in 2017. Now I have to wait and see what they have to offer.
Old June 13th, 2016, 04:32 PM   #4
YoungFan

YoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: xIceCBx
PSN: IceCB

Games Owned: 56
Send a message via AIM to YoungFan Send a message via Yahoo to YoungFan
YoungFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2016, 10:00 AM   #5
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 95
I watched Microsoft's press conference, which wasn't too bad. I'm looking forward to Gears of War 4, Halo Wars 2, possibly Sea of Thieves, and a few other titles that the showed off. I haven't watched the Sony press conference yet, since it was in the evening, at a time when I wasn't able to watch it.

I'll be very curious what kind of specs "Project Scorpio" has, and how much it is going to cost. The Xbox One S looks pretty sweet though, and it does have a 4K Blu-ray drive, supports HDR including for games, and of course is smaller with no power brick. I'm toying with the idea of getting one and perhaps giving my original Xbox One to my younger brother.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: