ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General > Sports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sports Sports talk goes here

Old March 23rd, 2014, 11:08 AM   #1
Arod1983

Arod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant future

Games Owned: 22
Games Wanted: 0
NHL Thread

*sticky*
Arod1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old April 2nd, 2014, 07:25 AM   #2
Erbs

Erbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Erbs

Games Owned: 3
Send a message via AIM to Erbs Send a message via MSN to Erbs
Fucking capitals. Ovechkin's really a -36, and Crosby's still a pussy.

"I just didn't realize that freaks like Xeo had been busy building shrines in their bedrooms to the God of PGR2 before I started criticising the game." - DG

http://s13.invisionfree.com/Ghosts_o...ex.php?act=idx
Erbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2014, 10:54 AM   #3
CAPninja

CAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really nice

Live!: King Barf

Games Owned: 0
GO DUCKS!!!!!!
CAPninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2014, 11:00 AM   #4
Z_E_R_O

Z_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arod1983 View Post
*sticky*
I knew that was coming.

I would just prefer it to be a sausagefest.
Z_E_R_O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2014, 11:53 AM   #5
CAPninja

CAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really nice

Last edited by Viper : April 10th, 2014 at 11:11 PM.
Old April 11th, 2014, 11:49 AM   #6
CAPninja

The Ducks are having their best season ever and the Angels get priority on the radio. Even the preseason Angel games got priority over the Ducks. Sheesh.

Last edited by CAPninja : April 11th, 2014 at 11:55 AM.
Old April 13th, 2014, 09:50 PM   #7
CAPninja

Yep
Old April 17th, 2014, 10:59 AM   #8
CAPninja

Am I the only one here that has a team in the playoffs?
Old April 17th, 2014, 04:30 PM   #9
Z_E_R_O

Z_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPninja View Post
Am I the only one here that has a team in the playoffs?
If we follow the Penguins fans don't count rule like my other boards then yes. I want to say intrderb is Wings, tho, and there was one more Wings fan. Seems like we have a jake*** that was a Pens fan, too. OFG wasn't alone there.

edit: jc is Habs, I think. GG is a Tampa fan. The guy that's a cop likes them Rangers. We had two Bruins fans, once as well.

I would just prefer it to be a sausagefest.
Z_E_R_O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2014, 10:59 AM   #10
Shaolin

Shaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 92
Send a message via ICQ to Shaolin Send a message via Yahoo to Shaolin
Thumbs up

I told you we're the City of Champions.

I've gone to a few games but I generally don't watch NHL until the Playoffs. This run, with all the OT games was just nerve racking. The announcer/commentator on NBC had me hyped to high hell, guy was amazing.

Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2014, 02:07 PM   #11
CAPninja

The Ducks are gonna fuck shit up this year.
Old October 14th, 2014, 08:10 AM   #12
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 95
Yikes!

Quote:
Florida Panthers' Nearly Empty Arena Fuels Relocation Rumors

the official attendance was only at 7,311, the lowest in franchise history. What's worse is that the real number of people at the game was probably even smaller.

Full Article w/ Photos
Looking at the photos there's no way there's 7,000 people there. 700 is probably a stretch.
Old October 24th, 2014, 01:31 AM   #13
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Man, the Penguins/Red Wings game was crazy. Down 3-1, with less than 2 minutes left, and the Wings score to get within one. Then, with 39 seconds left, they get another goal to tie the game. In OT they score with just over 40 seconds left!

The Penguins were so close to putting them away, with an empty net goal.

Last edited by Jerome : October 24th, 2014 at 01:37 AM.
Jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2014, 08:39 PM   #14
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
Not NHL, but who cares?

Good play, or bitch move? Both?
Old November 4th, 2014, 09:43 AM   #15
speKtor

speKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: MarsupialJones

Games Owned: 149
It's a good play because it worked out but still a Pretty bush league move. You could argue the ref would have been well within his rights to hit the goalie with a gross misconduct, if those even exist in the AHL these days.

Although the two guys should thank him because it saved them the embarrassment of completely fucking up a 2-0 (which they did if you watch them and not the goalie).

Last edited by speKtor : November 4th, 2014 at 09:46 AM.
speKtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2015, 09:28 AM   #16
CAPninja

How bout them Calgary/Vancouver games?! There is really no bad team in the west right now, I'm loving it.

Oh yea and go Ducks!
Old April 24th, 2015, 03:30 PM   #17
Jerome

Ugh... Last night the Wings had an opportunity to go up 3 games to 1, but blew a two goal lead late in the third, and then lost pretty quickly in OT.
Old November 22nd, 2015, 10:00 PM   #18
Jerome

I've already watched more regular season Wings' games, this season, then the previous two seasons combined. Haha, in my defense two years ago I didn't have cable. Last season I really didn't have an excuse.
Old July 14th, 2016, 06:31 PM   #19
Old Fart Gamer

Old Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: Big_Daddy_OFG

Games Owned: 18
Penguins bitches!

~Moon Tears

"Live and let live."

Logan Douglas Hannan
1/1/2006 - 3/10/2006
Rest in peace, little man.
Old Fart Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2017, 04:22 PM   #20
Old Fart Gamer

Old Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: Big_Daddy_OFG

Games Owned: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Fart Gamer View Post
Penguins bitches!
Ditto.

~Moon Tears

"Live and let live."

Logan Douglas Hannan
1/1/2006 - 3/10/2006
Rest in peace, little man.