ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > CC Archive > Microsoft
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Microsoft Most powerful console available. The Xbox is doing well on its homecourt, but on the road sales aren't dominating.

Old September 20th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #1
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to turningpoint
Project Take Down has gone Gold!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=cEQwInYxHXY

Should be release shortly in the next month on XBLA, it's available via steam NOW!

I wonder what reviews it will receive.

turningpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old September 21st, 2013, 04:14 PM   #2
Noodle

Noodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to behold
Games Owned: 24
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to Noodle
Been playing the pc version but imo the game needs work. I was never able to get into an online coop game so I was stuck playing single player. Also, there is this weird bug where it actually logs me out of an offline training mission.

For a game that relies on tactics and communication, I expected it to have in game VOIP. It doesn't. At least not for the pc version.
Old September 23rd, 2013, 05:31 PM   #3
CarlosRE3

CarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of light
Games Owned: 198
Games Wanted: 1

GTKyle5
Appears lack luster

I Hate Capcom.
CarlosRE3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: