ConsoleCity Forums   GameStop, Inc.

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > Gadgets & Tech
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old March 15th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #1
Arod1983

Arod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant future

Games Owned: 22
Games Wanted: 0
Galaxy S4

Thoughts based on the announcement?
Arod1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old March 15th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #2
Exodus

Exodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 116
Surprised on the CPU architecture in many ways. Really thought they'd unify it this time, but looks like they still want to use Snapdragon in the US and Exynos globally. I won't bore people in this post with the differences. Also surprised they went with the "octa" for the global instead of the seemingly originally planned quad-core.

As to the software and the rest of the device, I like what I see. A proper evolution of the S3 where they somehow managed to make the screen and battery noticeably larger, but managed to make the phone slimmer with a chassis that is similar in size to the S3. The bezel is almost gone. Look at the dimensions of ANY phone with a 5" display, and the S4's dimensions are by FAR the smallest. They also did a good job of squaring the phone's design (ala Xperia Z, just not as extreme), while keeping the edges tapered enough to keep it comfortable.

I'm impressed, and I was considering buying it as an upgrade to my S2. But, I'm still happy with my S2. Also, I want to see if the global model supports LTE 1700 (T-Mobile), as I don't want Snapdragon.
Exodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2013, 11:45 PM   #3
PHISIG

PHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the rough

Live!: NeutronBomb

Games Owned: 0
Send a message via AIM to PHISIG Send a message via Yahoo to PHISIG
Really bored with Samsung's shitty build materials. If they insist on sticking with plastic at least switch to a matte finish soft touch or something like the black lumia 920. The glossy thin plastic just screams cheap. Also the tacky touchwhiz that looks like it's stuck on gingerbread doesn't do it for me. Granted I'd have AOKP or CM on it but still. Going with the HTC One myself. I feel like the specs are close enough and I want a really premium feeling phone.. not more shitty plastic.

Believe me, Jamal's not getting a $2000.00 toy. You must mean little Tommy, or Chip.
PHISIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2013, 09:06 AM   #4
Arod1983

Arod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant future

Games Owned: 22
http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/feat...etition-342672

chart is at the bottom, never realized how technically inferior iPhone is.
Arod1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2013, 09:13 AM   #5
SmAsHeD IxNaY

SmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 78
Send a message via AIM to SmAsHeD IxNaY Send a message via MSN to SmAsHeD IxNaY Send a message via Yahoo to SmAsHeD IxNaY
Pre-ordered mine this morning thru Sprint. Bought it out of contract bc I didn't want to extend my contract any longer. Can't wait!
Old April 18th, 2013, 06:18 PM   #6
Z_E_R_O

Z_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of light

I'm waiting to see the s5. As a consumer I would be just grabbing the new thing. s3 will do fine, I know this. BUT if I needed to upgrade this would be it. Or if I come into cash.

I would just prefer it to be a sausagefest.
Z_E_R_O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2013, 07:46 PM   #7
Exodus

Exodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmAsHeD IxNaY View Post
Pre-ordered mine this morning thru Sprint. Bought it out of contract bc I didn't want to extend my contract any longer. Can't wait!
I mean no disrespect, but this is dumb. Sprint doesn't support unlocked phones, so there is no inherent benefit to being on or off contract. You paid $600 instead of the $250 contract price, so you paid an extra $350. Had you locked yourself into a contract, your monthly price would be the same. And if you break the contract, your ETF is $350, minus $10/mo. So in other words, you literally threw away $350. There was no advantage to what you did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_E_R_O View Post
I'm waiting to see the s5. As a consumer I would be just grabbing the new thing. s3 will do fine, I know this. BUT if I needed to upgrade this would be it. Or if I come into cash.
Nothing wrong with that. I'm still on the S2, and I don't currently plan on getting the S4. I have my sights set on something else.
Old April 18th, 2013, 10:24 PM   #8
Z_E_R_O

Z_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus View Post

Nothing wrong with that. I'm still on the S2, and I don't currently plan on getting the S4. I have my sights set on something else.
It's a good line of products.

...and Smashed, you should have just renewed or switched carriers. I always renew because of my spending habits, perks, long-time consumer, wife, job, wife, job, consumer irresponsibility(We are bad with money). But if you could have gotten out if you were buying you should have.

Old April 18th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #9
Exodus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_E_R_O View Post
It's a good line of products.

...and Smashed, you should have just renewed or switched carriers. I always renew because of my spending habits, perks, long-time consumer, wife, job, wife, job, consumer irresponsibility(We are bad with money). But if you could have gotten out if you were buying you should have.
I may be confusing his posts between here and another forum, but I believe that he said that leaving Sprint was not an option.
Old April 21st, 2013, 09:44 PM   #10
SmAsHeD IxNaY

SmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to SmAsHeD IxNaY Send a message via MSN to SmAsHeD IxNaY Send a message via Yahoo to SmAsHeD IxNaY
Quote:
I mean no disrespect, but this is dumb. Sprint doesn't support unlocked phones, so there is no inherent benefit to being on or off contract. You paid $600 instead of the $250 contract price, so you paid an extra $350. Had you locked yourself into a contract, your monthly price would be the same. And if you break the contract, your ETF is $350, minus $10/mo. So in other words, you literally threw away $350. There was no advantage to what you did.

No disrespect intended. I am actually glad you posted that. When I made the purchase for some reason I thought the ETF fees were $350 no matter what and didn't realize they actually go down as the months go by. Assuming I stay with Sprint for the full 2 years, then yea, I am throwing away $350. Even if I decide to stay 1 year it'd be cheaper to pay the ETF fees on top of the $280'ish (taxes, delivery [don't want to wait for wife to take me as I'm on her schedule now]). Now it wouldn't be a crazy amount I'm saving, but it'd still be cheaper, and if I stay the year it would definitely be money in my pocket. I honestly do not understand why I thought it was $350 no matter what.

Luckily the rep told me I had a week to cancel and get my money back, so I will call them tomorrow after I get my CT Scan done in the morning. I'll just cancel my order and renew my wife's line for years, since I gave her my update a few months back for her Note 2. I see preorder is over with on Sprint, but I'll see if they can just cancel it and still let me preorder it. I don't want to wait, but technically I'm going to be at home for the next couple of months and can't really go anywhere, so I can wait a few more days to get it if they don't let me preorder tomorrow.

Last edited by SmAsHeD IxNaY : April 21st, 2013 at 09:53 PM.
SmAsHeD IxNaY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2013, 10:02 PM   #11
SmAsHeD IxNaY

Quote:
I may be confusing his posts between here and another forum, but I believe that he said that leaving Sprint was not an option.
I can leave, but I'd just have to pay ETF fees. I told myself I'd stick out this year with Sprint to see how the LTE rollout is, as my area is a second round market. That's my reason for purchasing the S4 outright, instead of renewing my contract.

For some reason I thought ETF fees were $350 no matter what time you opt out of contract, and this way I would only pay one ETF fee opposed to two ($700 total). In reality, what I did made no sense, lol. I guess it's cause I stayed up till 3am trying to preorder via Sprint.com, but it wouldn't let me b/c I'm on Sero. For some reason it wouldn't let me add it to my cart. I ended up getting about 3 hours of sleep b/c I had a doctors appointment, called Sprint about 7am and made the decision at the last moment. I literally was almost finished renewing my wife's line when I told her to stop that and I would purchase the phone outright. The only reason I can think of why I did that was because I was running on little sleep and just wasn't thinking straight.

Anyways, like I said in my previous post, I'll call them in the afternoon to cancel that preorder, get my money back, and just renew her line. Even if I do opt out of it and pay ETF fees later on, I'll still save a little bit of $$, but if I stay the full 2 years, then like Exodus said, I'll save $350.

I just had a real real dumbass moment and made a stupid decision. That's my only thing I can think of, but luckily Exodus let me know that so I can still fix it, lol.
Old April 22nd, 2013, 08:16 PM   #12
Exodus

Hope it works out for you. Either way, you'll still have an enjoyable phone
Old April 24th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #13
SmAsHeD IxNaY

Luckily I was able to talk to Sprint and they gave me a full refund for the phone. I'll just have to go to a store on release day and hope I can get one.

From what I've read online it seems like the HTC One is the better phone of the two, but not by much. I'm going to try to see the two in person and go from there, but I think I'll still get the S4. I think a lot of the issues can be fixed with CyanogenMod for the S4; besides the speakers and overall look that the HTC One has. The overall look isn't that big of a deal to me though, because I'm going to have a case on the phone anyways.

Last edited by SmAsHeD IxNaY : April 24th, 2013 at 04:23 PM.
SmAsHeD IxNaY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #14
Julez

Julez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: PattF

If I were to switch to android I'd go for the One also. Samsung phones have shitty build quality, I don't think I'd ever buy another phone that's mostly plastic. The One has a metal body, much nicer camera, and mostly the same guts. It seems like a no brainer.
Old April 25th, 2013, 09:26 AM   #15
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
I like plastic. It can deform and return to its original shape. Metal, you drop that shit, it stays bent.

Also, iPhones are the most fragile phone ever devised. I don't think I want anything that is more like that.
Old April 25th, 2013, 05:29 PM   #16
Z_E_R_O

I got one of those cases that has the hard piece and the rubber, too. It's pretty solid. I never see or feel the cheapness. You can throw this thing. Now a nice, solid piece with metal, imma fuck it up dropping it, and if it's that sold and nice, and metal, I am not wanting a case. It's just like that.

Old April 26th, 2013, 12:26 PM   #17
Exodus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julez View Post
If I were to switch to android I'd go for the One also. Samsung phones have shitty build quality, I don't think I'd ever buy another phone that's mostly plastic. The One has a metal body, much nicer camera, and mostly the same guts. It seems like a no brainer.
It's not a no-brainer. Build quality? Most people put their phones in a case, whereas the HTC One has the glass separation issues. Yes, the One has superior build materials, but quality hasn't been proven yet. Given the current issue, I'd lean towards Samsung on this one.

Do you need expandable storage? The S4 comes with 16GB on most carriers, but supports 64GB of external storage. The One has 32GB internal on most carriers. Yes, you can buy a 64GB unlocked version, but that one is limited to specific carriers. You can also buy an unlocked S4 with 32/64GB...that still supports expandable storage.

Do you like removable batteries for whatever reason (expanded capacity, swapping, replacing after heavy usage)? You're SOL with the One.

And then, there's software support. No one, not even Google, updates their flagship devices for as long or as many updates as Samsung does. Some comparisons:

2010 flagships:
Nexus One - released on 2.1, updated to 2.2 and then 2.3
HTC Desire - released on 2.1 w/Sense 1.0, updated to 2.2 w/Sense 1.0, and then had a stripped down 2.3 update that was optional to users due to missing features.
Galaxy S - released on 2.1 with Touchwiz 3.0, updated to 2.2 and 2.3, and then finally saw an update to 2.3 w/4.0 elements and Touchwiz 4.0 (same UI as Galaxy S II)

2011 flagships: (Google technically released in late 2010, but was their main phone for calendar year 2011)
Nexus S - released on 2.3, updated to 4.0 and 4.1
HTC Sensation - released on 2.3 w/sense 3.0, updated to 4.0 w/Sense 3.6
Galaxy S II - released on 2.3 w/Touchwiz 4.0, updated to 4.0 and 4.1 w/Nature UX (Touchwiz 5.0, Galaxy S III UI), confirmed update to 4.2

On top of that, rumors peg the HTC One X, HTC's 2012 flagship, as getting 4.2 as its final update. The S3 got the Note's premium suite (rolling out now), is getting 4.2, and has been confirm for "Google's next software version," be it 4.3, 5.0, KLP, whatever. If software updates matter, Samsung is far better. HTC typically leaves you with the device that you bought.

Bottom line is that you're judging the phones based on build materials. There is a LOT more to consider, and you you consider everything, each phone has its merits and the decision becomes much tougher.

EDIT: Every camera comparison I've read shows that S4's camera is universally superior except in low-light situations. Most smartphone cameras suck in low-light anyway. The One has passable night shots and washed out daytime shots. The S4 has noisy night shots and excellent daytime shots (besting even the iPhone 5 in most comparisons). In other words, the HTC One does not have the superior camera.
Old April 26th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #18
Z_E_R_O

Quote:

And then, there's software support. No one, not even Google, updates their flagship devices for as long or as many updates as Samsung does.
All what you are saying is truth, but most for sure this part. Very important.
Not only does Sammie drop something new on the regular, they operate as knowing you should have your phone for a few years.

Old April 27th, 2013, 03:30 AM   #19
SmAsHeD IxNaY

I ordered my S4 tonight. I was going to go to a store, but I figured I can wait another couple of days to get it delivered at home. I really don't have time to go to a store tomorrow anyways, and even if I did, I don't know if they would have any extra to sell me. I figure this way I'll still get it, and it'd probably be faster this way opposed to finding a store that can sell me one. I can't wait to get it!

I'll finally be able to retire my Evo 3D. It's falling apart on me, lol.
Old April 29th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #20
SmAsHeD IxNaY

This phone is sexy. Huge improvement over my Evo 3D, but I will say I am annoyed Samsung doesn't have an auto correct feature. That is annoying as hell coming from a device that would automatically fix a spelling for you if you got it wrong and kept going.

The 5" screen is beautiful. I will say I kinda like the Note 2 size better, but I'll gladly trade that for the quality of this screen. Either way, the S4 is bigger than the Evo 3D, so that's a huge + by itself. I'm surprised how light and thin the phone is also. The design isn't horrible, but I would definitely give the edge to the HTC One. Daylight pictures are beautiful, but low light pics do seem like they are noisy. I'm not too crazy about the auto brightness yet, but I'm going to leave it on for the next week or so to see if I get used to it. If I don't, then I'm just going to pick a level and leave it at that. I have yet to notice any slowdown on the phone, but I haven't used it much so far. So far it seems very responsive. I'll have to play with the phone more to see if I do ever notice slowdown and to get a better opinion of the phone in general.
Old April 29th, 2013, 08:10 PM   #21
Exodus

Quote:
This phone is sexy. Huge improvement over my Evo 3D, but I will say I am annoyed Samsung doesn't have an auto correct feature. That is annoying as hell coming from a device that would automatically fix a spelling for you if you got it wrong and kept going.

I'm not too crazy about the auto brightness yet, but I'm going to leave it on for the next week or so to see if I get used to it.
Weird, I always turn OFF the autocorrect feature on my Samsung devices. To find the setting, go to settings > Language and Input > (click the gear next to Samsung keyboard) > predictive text (combined with advanced settings) should give you the autocorrections or something near it.

As for brightness, I use Power Toggles. I use three levels (auto brightness off); 85, 170, and 255. That corresponds to roughly 33%, 67%, and 100%. I'm typically at 33%, but turn it up to 67% when needed, and 100% on a VERY bright day. Auto Brightness is garbage, because even in the dark, the sensor alone consumes more battery than 100% brightness.
Old April 30th, 2013, 01:25 AM   #22
Z_E_R_O

Autocorrect with the sliding 4.2.2 keyboard is amazing. Good stuff. Not sure what the Sammie keyboards are like, tho.

Old May 2nd, 2013, 03:07 AM   #23
SmAsHeD IxNaY

Quote:
Weird, I always turn OFF the autocorrect feature on my Samsung devices. To find the setting, go to settings > Language and Input > (click the gear next to Samsung keyboard) > predictive text (combined with advanced settings) should give you the autocorrections or something near it.

As for brightness, I use Power Toggles. I use three levels (auto brightness off); 85, 170, and 255. That corresponds to roughly 33%, 67%, and 100%. I'm typically at 33%, but turn it up to 67% when needed, and 100% on a VERY bright day. Auto Brightness is garbage, because even in the dark, the sensor alone consumes more battery than 100% brightness.

I probably didn't word it well, but it does have an auto correct feature, but if you mistype a word it doesn't automatically replace it. My HTC Evo 3D would automatically do that, which was nice because I often misspell words. This phone will bring up the 3 closest matches, but doesn't replace it. That's what annoys me. Hopefully they'll fix that in a newer Android version.

I'll give Power Toggles a shot. I actually kept the auto brightness off and kept it at a setting I liked. That'll probably change once I get back to work as I'm out in the sun all day and will have to turn it up.

Another thing I have found annoying is that little tab on the side of the phone that doesn't go away. So far I haven't found anything to make that go away. From a video or two I saw of the phone there isn't a way to get rid of it either. Hopefully they fix that in a newer Android version.

Other than that, I have been truly impressed with the phone. The battery life has been awesome, IMO. So far on my first full charge with light - moderate usage, it lasted over a day (30 hours) before the battery died. To me, that was good because my Evo 3D battery seemed to die in a matter of hours with that same kind of usage. The extended battery did help, but it made the phone so much thicker, which I hated. When I go back to work I'll be happy if it last me thru my work day (10-12 hours) without charging because I'll have the brightness up more and won't be on wifi anymore.
Old May 2nd, 2013, 06:39 PM   #24
Z_E_R_O

Quote:
I probably didn't word it well, but it does have an auto correct feature, but if you mistype a word it doesn't automatically replace it. My HTC Evo 3D would automatically do that, which was nice because I often misspell words. This phone will bring up the 3 closest matches, but doesn't replace it. That's what annoys me. Hopefully they'll fix that in a newer Android version.

I'll give Power Toggles a shot. I actually kept the auto brightness off and kept it at a setting I liked. That'll probably change once I get back to work as I'm out in the sun all day and will have to turn it up.

Another thing I have found annoying is that little tab on the side of the phone that doesn't go away. So far I haven't found anything to make that go away. From a video or two I saw of the phone there isn't a way to get rid of it either. Hopefully they fix that in a newer Android version.

Other than that, I have been truly impressed with the phone. The battery life has been awesome, IMO. So far on my first full charge with light - moderate usage, it lasted over a day (30 hours) before the battery died. To me, that was good because my Evo 3D battery seemed to die in a matter of hours with that same kind of usage. The extended battery did help, but it made the phone so much thicker, which I hated. When I go back to work I'll be happy if it last me thru my work day (10-12 hours) without charging because I'll have the brightness up more and won't be on wifi anymore.
Do not allow your phone to turn off from running out of juice on the regular.
Set a toggle to quickly switch auto-brightness on and off if you have to use it. Look up Elixir Widgets. It is great for creating custom widgets even on phones without root, you can do some nice power user things. Setting up even various brightness toggles works.
ROMs like CM have a feature to allow you to change brightness by sliding across the notification area.
Not used auto-brightness in years, it is basic battery consumption type stuff. Leave it off, it's no good. Turning auto-brightness off is the first step in increasing battery life.
The Swiftkey family of keyboards is worth trying out. Best auto-correct I have seen. You can also easily get beta of Swype, which may be in your phone already. There are also settings in your keyboard you can change. If I remember right, the Samsung keyboard was shit and the first thing I got rid of.

Old June 1st, 2013, 12:18 PM   #25
SmAsHeD IxNaY

Quote:
Luckily I was able to talk to Sprint and they gave me a full refund for the phone. I'll just have to go to a store on release day and hope I can get one.

From what I've read online it seems like the HTC One is the better phone of the two, but not by much. I'm going to try to see the two in person and go from there, but I think I'll still get the S4. I think a lot of the issues can be fixed with CyanogenMod for the S4; besides the speakers and overall look that the HTC One has. The overall look isn't that big of a deal to me though, because I'm going to have a case on the phone anyways.
They told me 7-10 business days to get my full refund, which is why I thought everything was good. After about 40 calls to Sprint and over a month later, they finally refunded my money on 5/30. Originally they refunded it, but they put it on my Sprint account as credit, although the person who filed the refund set it up to go back to my credit card it didn't, and went to my Sprint account. Sprint has been awesome to me when it comes to customer service, but this was a fucking nightmare. I'm just glad it's finally over with and I have my $653.99 again.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: