ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > CC Archive > Microsoft
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Microsoft Most powerful console available. The Xbox is doing well on its homecourt, but on the road sales aren't dominating.

Old September 4th, 2012, 06:22 PM   #1
RookieCAF

RookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 331
Games Wanted: 5
Assassin's Creed : Late To The Party

I just got this for free from Ubisoft, some sort of promo, or glitch or something. Lets see how the port is. I'm not sure if it's my sort of game but the price was right
So, what are you saying. That men actually pay you for sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefMATRIXense
that's correct.

RookieCAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old September 4th, 2012, 06:45 PM   #2
molsonmuscle

molsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nice
Games Owned: 15
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via MSN to molsonmuscle Send a message via Yahoo to molsonmuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by RookieCAF View Post
I just got this for free from Ubisoft, some sort of promo, or glitch or something. Lets see how the port is. I'm not sure if it's my sort of game but the price was right
If it's the first AC it's very very repetitive. Not that much fun really. But if it's 2, Brotherhood or Revelations then you should probably enjoy yourself.
Old September 4th, 2012, 06:48 PM   #3
RookieCAF

RookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond repute
It's the first one. I'll check it out. Nothing lost if I hate it at that price

Quote:
that's correct.

Old September 4th, 2012, 07:02 PM   #4
Syndicate

Syndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud of
Games Owned: 399
Games Wanted: 4

Syn Zero
…I'm currently playing through the Assassin's Creed series, I'm almost done w/ACII (I have one more achievement to get). I thoroughly enjoyed the first game repetition and all, it was never an issue for me. I really enjoyed the atmosphere of the first game and the overall story of the series. Since you received your copy for free, it sounds like a win to me.

"There's one party in Washington. It's the party of money."
David Cay. Johnston

"...forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead."
Phil 3:13

Current Game Rotation - Forza Horizon 3, Forza Motorsport 6, Firewatch, Halo:MCC XB1 | Phantasy Star 360 | PS3 | The Wonderful 101, The Legend of Zelda, Guacamelee: STCE Wii U

Last edited by Syndicate : September 4th, 2012 at 07:22 PM.
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2012, 07:07 PM   #5
RookieCAF

Free works for me! It's almost done downloading, so I will probably dive in tomorrow, supposed to rain most of the day here.

Quote:
that's correct.

Old September 4th, 2012, 08:31 PM   #6
RookieCAF

In typical Ubisoft fashion, they failed to provide an installation key with my order, so I got past the issue with TAGES drivers only to be denied when I hit "play". They, The email address for the order support failed, so I had to root around the Ubisoft Support site to find a place to submit a ticket.

We'll see how they resolve this

Quote:
that's correct.

Old September 4th, 2012, 09:18 PM   #7
krazy

krazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 77
Games Wanted: 61
Send a message via AIM to krazy Send a message via MSN to krazy Send a message via Yahoo to krazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RookieCAF View Post
In typical Ubisoft fashion, they failed to provide an installation key with my order, so I got past the issue with TAGES drivers only to be denied when I hit "play". They, The email address for the order support failed, so I had to root around the Ubisoft Support site to find a place to submit a ticket.

We'll see how they resolve this
Seriously, you are already doing too much for that game.

AC2 and beyond are great games. The first one is a stinker.
Old September 5th, 2012, 04:29 PM   #8
Syndicate

Syndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud of

Syn Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy View Post
The first one is a stinker.
...not at all, it's a very solid game.

David Cay. Johnston

Current Game Rotation - Forza Horizon 3, Forza Motorsport 6, Firewatch, Halo:MCC XB1 | Phantasy Star 360 | PS3 | The Wonderful 101, The Legend of Zelda, Guacamelee: STCE Wii U
Old September 5th, 2012, 04:56 PM   #9
RookieCAF

Ubisoft has pawned it off to Digital River (Who handles Ubi's online store). We'll see where it goes and see if they try cancel the transaction. I guess it was supposed to be a $4.99 Price Point sale...

Quote:
that's correct.

Old September 5th, 2012, 05:35 PM   #10
-Tetsuo-

-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light
Games Owned: 0
The first is ok. The 2nd is about as big a jump in quality as this gen has seen.
Old September 5th, 2012, 06:50 PM   #11
RookieCAF

Haha I knew it. They canceled the order and gave me a 25% off coupon. Good Job Ubi!

Quote:
that's correct.

Old September 5th, 2012, 10:35 PM   #12
Bigg Russ

Bigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 73

Bigg Russ
Send a message via AIM to Bigg Russ Send a message via Yahoo to Bigg Russ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
Bull. That first game was horrible. I got the third mission and it hit me, "Wait... I JUST did this.... TWICE!"

I never picked the game up again.
Old September 5th, 2012, 10:38 PM   #13
Baron3ss

Baron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished road
Games Owned: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Russ View Post
Bull. That first game was horrible. I got the third mission and it hit me, "Wait... I JUST did this.... TWICE!"

So you played the game for 10 minutes and its horrible? Pssssh.

AC1 was awesome. Fuck the haters.
Baron3ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2012, 10:45 PM   #14
Bigg Russ

Bigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 73

Bigg Russ
Send a message via AIM to Bigg Russ Send a message via Yahoo to Bigg Russ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron3ss View Post
If you think I got through the first two parts AND part of the third act in 10 minutes, then the game MUST be shite.
Old September 6th, 2012, 06:06 AM   #15
Syndicate

Syn Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Russ View Post

...the first AC is a little repetitive, the gameplay and story are very solid though period. I enjoyed pretty much every main mission in the game, trying to find a way to take out a target undetected.

Quote:
...yeah, that pretty much sums things up imo.

David Cay. Johnston

Old September 6th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #16
krazy

krazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 77
Games Wanted: 61
Send a message via AIM to krazy Send a message via MSN to krazy Send a message via Yahoo to krazy
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by molsonmuscle View Post
If it's the first AC it's very very repetitive. Not that much fun really. But if it's 2, Brotherhood or Revelations then you should probably enjoy yourself.
^^^^

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: