ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > CC Archive > Microsoft
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Microsoft Most powerful console available. The Xbox is doing well on its homecourt, but on the road sales aren't dominating.

Old March 22nd, 2012, 06:46 PM   #1
-Tetsuo-

-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light
Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Ninja Gaiden 3 is terrible

Do not buy it. Do not rent it. The challenge is gone. The encounter design is GOD AWFUL. All of the advancements in the combat engine have been removed. All of the extra weapons have been removed. The inventory has been removed. Upgrades have been removed. UT's are now a charge meter, and there is only one. Ninpo is now a charge meter, and there is only one. There is some ridiculous slash cam that zooms in all the time to break up the fighting.

Hayashi truly has no idea what he is doing with this series. I wanted to see what an Itagaki-less NG would be like, and here we have it. Horrible.

Last edited by -Tetsuo- : March 22nd, 2012 at 07:12 PM.
-Tetsuo- is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old March 22nd, 2012, 06:56 PM   #2
Shaolin

Shaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 92
Send a message via ICQ to Shaolin Send a message via Yahoo to Shaolin
I was hoping the demo I saw...was it last year E3.....was just an unfinished early effort. Sad to hear it really represented the final product.

Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 09:31 PM   #3
Syndicate

Syndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud of
Games Owned: 346
Games Wanted: 4

Syn Zero
...IGN gave it a 3.0, I was hoping the game would decent but that doesn't appear to be the case. I'm a bit concerned about how DOA5 will turn out now.

Bake|Game|Drive

"There's one party in Washington. It's the party of money."
David Cay. Johnston

"...forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead."
Phil 3:13

Current Game Rotation - Mass Effect, USFIV, MvC Origins 360 | Catherine PS3 | Mario Kart 8, New Super Mario Bros U Wii U

Last edited by Syndicate : March 22nd, 2012 at 09:35 PM.
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 10:25 PM   #4
Shinobi128

Shinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the rough
Games Owned: 104
I was afraid this was going to happen when Itagaki left.
Shinobi128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2012, 12:35 AM   #5
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 2081
Games Wanted: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi128 View Post
I was afraid this was going to happen when Itagaki left.
Yeah, so was I. I hate to be proven right sometimes.
Old March 23rd, 2012, 12:35 AM   #6
-Tetsuo-

-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light
I forgot to mention that you cannot skip cutscenes, and the camera is worse than ever. It used to get out of place, but a quick tap of the right trigger would rein it in. You can no longer do this.
Old March 23rd, 2012, 05:59 AM   #7
GuitarGuru

GuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 369
Send a message via AIM to GuitarGuru
I was gonna run to the store yesterday to buy it, as I forgot it came out tuesday. Jumped on IGN yesterday and read the review. Such a shame. Saved me 60 bones. I still have to play it though...

They said it was short, so it may be my first redbox video game rental. 2 days rental should be plenty.
Old March 29th, 2012, 01:19 PM   #8
bigloser

bigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 195
Send a message via AIM to bigloser Send a message via MSN to bigloser
Gamefly sent this today, hopefully I can hold by the tears when I finally get to play it.
Old March 29th, 2012, 01:19 PM   #9
bigloser

bigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 195
Send a message via AIM to bigloser Send a message via MSN to bigloser
Gamefly sent this today, hopefully I can hold by the tears when I finally get to play it.
Old April 2nd, 2012, 03:51 PM   #10
-Tetsuo-

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser View Post
Wasted a queue space, son

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: