ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > CC Archive > Microsoft
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Microsoft Most powerful console available. The Xbox is doing well on its homecourt, but on the road sales aren't dominating.

Old June 16th, 2012, 12:58 AM   #1
facetofaceDCN

facetofaceDCN is a jewel in the roughfacetofaceDCN is a jewel in the roughfacetofaceDCN is a jewel in the roughfacetofaceDCN is a jewel in the roughfacetofaceDCN is a jewel in the roughfacetofaceDCN is a jewel in the roughfacetofaceDCN is a jewel in the roughfacetofaceDCN is a jewel in the roughfacetofaceDCN is a jewel in the roughfacetofaceDCN is a jewel in the roughfacetofaceDCN is a jewel in the rough
Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to facetofaceDCN
F1 2011 league

don't know if any of you guys have the game, but i started a league back in october for some more quality racing. we've got a few spots available in 3 different divisions. if any of you guys have the game and wanna check it out, we have a facebook page at www.facebook.com/F1-EIR or the webleague site at http://f1-xbl-league.weebly.com/ we've got a minor sponsorship from codemasters for weekly prizes and whatnot and we're gearing up for the new version due out in sept. anyway, check it out if ya have the game and hit me up if you're interested.
facetofaceDCN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: