ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > CC Archive > Retro Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Retro Games For the retro gamer in you, system unspecific.

Old December 29th, 2010, 12:54 AM   #1
Overkill
Staff Member

Overkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Zadoc

Games Owned: 432
Games Wanted: 81
Send a message via ICQ to Overkill Send a message via AIM to Overkill Send a message via MSN to Overkill Send a message via Yahoo to Overkill
New Genesis RPG

http://www.piersolar.com/

Last edited by Overkill : December 29th, 2010 at 01:00 AM.
Overkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old December 29th, 2010, 02:24 AM   #2
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 2081
Games Wanted: 213
Thumbs down

My wife paid for it a year ago when preorders started, but we never got our confirmation email, or received our copy.
Old December 29th, 2010, 02:54 AM   #3
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
Get on their forums and complain!

You're not the only one this has happened to. Unless that person on the forums was your wife.
Old December 29th, 2010, 02:36 PM   #4
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahn View Post
Get on their forums and complain!

You're not the only one this has happened to. Unless that person on the forums was your wife.
I will, actually. It's a little better to know that I'm not the only one, but at the same time, it also sucks that others have been beat, too.
Old December 29th, 2010, 02:46 PM   #5
Aeon Storm

I just watched the video. Wow, the combat looks horrible!
Old December 30th, 2010, 12:56 AM   #6
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

And the soundtrack is certainly no Suikoden.
Old February 1st, 2011, 11:16 PM   #7
Aeon Storm

My copy finally arrived. It was actually at the post office since the 8th, when I was out of town, and they waited until this past Saturday to send a second and final notice. USPS, FTW.
Old February 1st, 2011, 11:44 PM   #8
Indra

Indra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 0
your nails. cut them.

~Bill Hicks
Indra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2011, 12:48 AM   #9
Viper
Administrator

Viper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: JayCCity
Steam: jaycc

Games Owned: 689
Games Wanted: 64
Send a message via ICQ to Viper Send a message via AIM to Viper Send a message via Yahoo to Viper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indra View Post
your nails. cut them.
Don't think they belong to anyone that posts here.
Old February 2nd, 2011, 07:32 PM   #10
Bigg Russ

Bigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Bigg Russ

Games Owned: 73
Send a message via AIM to Bigg Russ Send a message via Yahoo to Bigg Russ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon Storm View Post
USPS, FTW.
Don't even get me started.
Old February 4th, 2011, 05:22 PM   #11
Aeon Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Russ View Post
Don't even get me started.
I have more good experiences the post office than bad, overall. It was really an isolated thing.
Old February 9th, 2011, 09:37 PM   #12
Arod1983

Arod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant future

Games Owned: 22
Quote:
your nails. cut them.
my thoughts exactly.
Arod1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2011, 11:53 AM   #13
Groo the Wanderer

Groo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 44
Quote:
your nails. cut them.
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, just noticed that.
Groo the Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2011, 02:41 PM   #14
Aeon Storm

You guys realize that's a woman, right?
Old February 17th, 2011, 04:08 PM   #15
CarlosRE3

CarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: GTKyle5
PSN: GTKyle5
Steam: GTKyle5

Games Owned: 198
Games Wanted: 1
Quote:
Shot with a Samsung S850

I Hate Capcom.
CarlosRE3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2011, 10:53 PM   #16
Pahn

Quote:
Apparently we either have a bunch of guys here with feminine hands, or a bunch of guys that have never been touched by a woman.

Or both.

That's right. I went the "forum posters are nerds" route. xD
Old February 18th, 2011, 12:27 PM   #17
krazy

krazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 77
Games Wanted: 61
Send a message via AIM to krazy Send a message via MSN to krazy Send a message via Yahoo to krazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahn View Post
Apparently we either have a bunch of guys here with feminine hands, or a bunch of guys that have never been touched by a woman.

Or both.

That's right. I went the "forum posters are nerds" route. xD
More importantly who give a flying fuck ?!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: