ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General ConsoleCity's general discussion forum, post anything and everything here.

Old June 4th, 2018, 06:38 AM   #26
Omi-san

Omi-san has a reputation beyond reputeOmi-san has a reputation beyond reputeOmi-san has a reputation beyond reputeOmi-san has a reputation beyond reputeOmi-san has a reputation beyond reputeOmi-san has a reputation beyond reputeOmi-san has a reputation beyond reputeOmi-san has a reputation beyond reputeOmi-san has a reputation beyond reputeOmi-san has a reputation beyond reputeOmi-san has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
17 years? With long periods of inactivity. It's fun to know this part of the internet has been around for so long and mostly unchanged.
Omi-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old June 12th, 2018, 10:24 AM   #27
Razor

Razor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via ICQ to Razor
This message board and the Katastrophe days randomly popped into my head while I was here at work, so I dropped in to see what was going on.

It's almost surreal remembering communicating about topics with this community. It was a big part of my life for a long time!
Old June 12th, 2018, 10:24 AM   #28
Razor

Razor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via ICQ to Razor
I just read my signature - ba ha ha.
Old August 6th, 2018, 08:39 AM   #29
cagmere

cagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Cag1082

Send a message via AIM to cagmere
Half of my life now at this point!
Old August 10th, 2018, 09:44 PM   #30
erp

erp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura about

PSN: nittynittsters

Games Owned: 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omi-san View Post
17 years? With long periods of inactivity. It's fun to know this part of the internet has been around for so long and mostly unchanged.
Speaking of unchanged I am pretty sure that I have never changed my original password, my high school ID number. I had to enter it every day to use a computer at school so it was always burned into my brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cagmere View Post
Half of my life now at this point!
Interesting way to think about it. I am 35 and been here 16 years. I'll reach the 1/2 point in three years at 38 and 19. Hope we are all still here at that point.
Old August 20th, 2018, 11:14 PM   #31
PHISIG

PHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the rough

Live!: NeutronBomb

Send a message via AIM to PHISIG Send a message via Yahoo to PHISIG
Apparently before today I hadn't logged in since 2014. I have stopped by a few times a year since then though but don't usually see any lively conversation worth logging in for. Been a member of this site 18 years in November... crazy. I'll be 40 in a few months, I was barely out of high school when I first started on Dricas which lead me here.

Believe me, Jamal's not getting a $2000.00 toy. You must mean little Tommy, or Chip.
PHISIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2018, 12:05 PM   #32
-Tetsuo-

-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light

Like 15 years. It is hardly a thing anymore now. Just look at the activity.
Old August 26th, 2018, 10:48 AM   #33
Erbs

Erbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Erbs

Games Owned: 3
Send a message via AIM to Erbs Send a message via MSN to Erbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHISIG View Post
Apparently before today I hadn't logged in since 2014. I have stopped by a few times a year since then though but don't usually see any lively conversation worth logging in for. Been a member of this site 18 years in November... crazy. I'll be 40 in a few months, I was barely out of high school when I first started on Dricas which lead me here.
brb lemme try to send you a message on AIM

"I just didn't realize that freaks like Xeo had been busy building shrines in their bedrooms to the God of PGR2 before I started criticising the game." - DG

http://s13.invisionfree.com/Ghosts_o...ex.php?act=idx
Erbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2018, 10:56 AM   #34
Vid Gamer

Vid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: BizzyBum
PSN: BizzyBum
Steam: BizzyBum

Games Owned: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Tetsuo- View Post
Like 15 years. It is hardly a thing anymore now. Just look at the activity.
Sometimes when I'm bored I go back and read past threads. This place is worth keeping around just for that.
Vid Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2018, 01:25 PM   #35
The Krakken

The Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 46
Wow......

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: