ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General ConsoleCity's general discussion forum, post anything and everything here.

Old July 31st, 2011, 10:48 AM   #76
Z_E_R_O

Z_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of light

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Or The Soft Machine.

I would just prefer it to be a sausagefest.
Z_E_R_O is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old August 1st, 2011, 01:49 PM   #77
Xeo

Xeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these parts

Live!: Xeo

Send a message via AIM to Xeo
hate alex jones, but...

here's Rogan talking about DMT in moderation and the possibility of losing connection to this world...

Xeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2011, 03:58 PM   #78
Z_E_R_O

Z_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of light

OK, XEO, you are banned from psychedelics. That shit has pretty much been posted. You gotta pay attention.

My favorite is the Bill Hicks joke about taking acid with his friends, when the car tells them the door is ajar one of them freaks out and yells the road is melting! What do we do? The third guys is like, shit, I don't know, scoop it in to that jar. LULZ! His delivery was amazing. BWR.

Old August 1st, 2011, 04:29 PM   #79
Xeo

Xeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these parts

lol... totally different interview... i've probably heard all of them... rogan is a fuckin' trip...
Old June 7th, 2012, 04:06 PM   #80
Xeo

Score!

Get Games On GamersGate.com
Old June 7th, 2012, 06:39 PM   #81
Erbs

Erbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Erbs

Games Owned: 3
Send a message via AIM to Erbs Send a message via MSN to Erbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeo View Post
Score!
Do tell...

"I just didn't realize that freaks like Xeo had been busy building shrines in their bedrooms to the God of PGR2 before I started criticising the game." - DG

http://s13.invisionfree.com/Ghosts_o...ex.php?act=idx
Erbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2012, 12:12 AM   #82
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erbs View Post
Do tell...
Give him some time. Right about now, elves are telling him to bring back the Protoculture...
Old June 8th, 2012, 08:58 AM   #83
Xeo

surely they'll give me something better than that...

erbs... kept just searching on the net till i found what seemed to be a reliable person who was distributing in the US... waited for a lot of positive testimony and spoke to him 1 on 1 over a period of time to make sure everything was on the up and up...

and now i got a connect...

and i'm collecting herbs to create my own "changa"...

i'll report back after my first trip to hyperspace... pretty excited, but taking it slow... mrs. xeo has reservations...

Old June 8th, 2012, 09:14 AM   #84
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to turningpoint
wtf is dmt.

turningpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #85
Xeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by turningpoint View Post
wtf is dmt.

Old June 9th, 2012, 03:27 AM   #86
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 2081
Games Wanted: 213
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahn View Post
Give him some time. Right about now, elves are telling him to bring back the Protoculture...
Ahahaha, wow!

Quote:
surely they'll give me something better than that...
GOD, I hope so!
Old June 9th, 2012, 05:45 PM   #87
speKtor

speKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: MarsupialJones

Games Owned: 149
Quote:
erbs... kept just searching on the net till i found what seemed to be a reliable person who was distributing in the US... waited for a lot of positive testimony and spoke to him 1 on 1 over a period of time to make sure everything was on the up and up...

A drug dealer you found on the internet. Sounds great.
Old June 9th, 2012, 07:18 PM   #88
krazy

krazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 77
Games Wanted: 61
Send a message via AIM to krazy Send a message via MSN to krazy Send a message via Yahoo to krazy
The site is just full of trolls.

Seems gay guys chopping off dicks is the only thing people are happy about around here.

Good luck Xeo. You wont find what you're looking for because it doesn't exist but at least you can quench your curiosity.
Old June 9th, 2012, 09:16 PM   #89
Z_E_R_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy View Post
The site is just full of trolls.

Seems gay guys chopping off dicks is the only thing people are happy about around here.

Good luck Xeo. You wont find what you're looking for because it doesn't exist but at least you can quench your curiosity.
Sometimes the journey IS the answer. That's why Hunter Thompson always seems to be known for his tales in transit.

Old June 11th, 2012, 04:10 PM   #90
Xeo

watched this last night... pretty good doc...

Old June 13th, 2012, 04:00 PM   #91
Xeo

another good one...

this one is about pure dmt studies tho...

Old June 21st, 2012, 12:16 PM   #92
Xeo

hip hop is alive and well... and knows DMT...

Old March 29th, 2018, 11:16 AM   #93
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute

Question Tried it yet?

So, I was wondering if Xeo or anyone else here has since tried DMT?

I was watching Joe Rogan recently and he was talking about it again and it got me wondering.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 10:55 AM   #94
CAPninja

CAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really nice

Live!: King Barf

Carlos. Looking back at this old thread I saw you mentioned your friend that got raped was messing with plants and a "tea". Are you sure he wasn't on jimsonweed? That shit is brutal and sounds more in line with what you're describing.
CAPninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2018, 09:34 AM   #95
Xeo

I was made aware this was bumped lol... Couldnt even remember making a thread here about it. But yes, i got some from dude i mentioned here. Found him on topix lol. He was legit. I tried it twice... Once soon after i got it... And then again a few months later... Its been years since and i still have the rest sitting somewhere in a baggy in my closet. It cant be done recreationally and you likely wont want to do it with any frequency... But it can be enlightening and i would recommend it if you're feeling a calling. Looking back there was a lot of paranoia in this thread lol.

Old April 14th, 2018, 08:50 PM   #96
CarlosRE3

CarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: GTKyle5
PSN: GTKyle5
Steam: GTKyle5

Games Owned: 198
Games Wanted: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPninja View Post
Carlos. Looking back at this old thread I saw you mentioned your friend that got raped was messing with plants and a "tea". Are you sure he wasn't on jimsonweed? That shit is brutal and sounds more in line with what you're describing.
Name sounds familiar, might of been it. It's been so long couldnt say 100%, I dont mess with that group of people anymore. Putting ecstasy up your ass to bypass digestive system to get higher is abit much for me.

Update on the dude tho, been seems ok now. Doing well has a leadership position at a best buy somewhere.

I Hate Capcom.
CarlosRE3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2018, 07:32 PM   #97
Dillinger

Dillinger is on a distinguished roadDillinger is on a distinguished roadDillinger is on a distinguished roadDillinger is on a distinguished roadDillinger is on a distinguished road

I've always wanted to try psychoactives like DMT, shrooms, and acid, but I'm also super anxious about permanently fucking up something in my brain like many articles and studies I've read on people who experimented too much ended up doing to themselves. I'm talking polar personality swaps and shit. MK Ultra.

Really trippy stuff. I think I'll stick to my beloved opiates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_E_R_O View Post
Riding a bike is hard.
Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2018, 09:01 AM   #98
Aeon Storm

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosRE3 View Post
Name sounds familiar, might of been it. It's been so long couldnt say 100%, I dont mess with that group of people anymore. Putting ecstasy up your ass to bypass digestive system to get higher is abit much for me.
Ahahahahahaha! Wow!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: