ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > CC Archive > Microsoft
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Microsoft Most powerful console available. The Xbox is doing well on its homecourt, but on the road sales aren't dominating.

Old November 12th, 2013, 08:39 AM   #1
RSS Bot
Bot

RSS Bot will become famous soon enoughRSS Bot will become famous soon enoughRSS Bot will become famous soon enoughRSS Bot will become famous soon enoughRSS Bot will become famous soon enoughRSS Bot will become famous soon enoughRSS Bot will become famous soon enoughRSS Bot will become famous soon enough
Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
[Joystiq] Amazon launches PSN storefront

Amazon US launched a dedicated PlayStation Network store on its website today, meaning customers can purchase download codes for PS4, PS3, and Vita games and DLC via the online retailer. Amazon has sold download codes for platforms like PC and Mac for a while now, but Sony is the first console manufacturer to join the retailer's digital party, making a fashionably late but certainly well-timed entrance. According to Amazon, there are over 100 pieces of downloadable PlayStation content available via its storefront at launch.

Amazon and Sony are marking the launch by chucking in $5 PSN credit (redeemable at Amazon of course) with selected purchases, including full games and season passes for Assassin's Creed 4, Batman: Arkham Origins, The Last of Us, and Battlefield 4.

Also for one day only, starting today at 9AM PT and ending tomorrow at the same time, you can get the $5 PSN credit with any PS4 game purchase. Then there's the Buy 2 Get 1 Free offer going on PS4 launch games. In other words, Amazon is very keen to be a part of your PS4 launch party this week.

The PSN storefront is restricted to Amazon's US branch for now.Continue reading Amazon launches PSN storefront
Amazon launches PSN storefront originally appeared on Joystiq on Tue, 12 Nov 2013 08:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
RSS Bot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old November 12th, 2013, 09:52 PM   #2
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
This is huge. With PS+ and this, you should be set for good deals.
Old November 12th, 2013, 09:58 PM   #3
AnimeJoe

AnimeJoe is on a distinguished roadAnimeJoe is on a distinguished road
Games Owned: 405
Games Wanted: 2
Send a message via AIM to AnimeJoe
As if I needed yet another reason to LOVE Amazon!
AnimeJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #4
Game Rogue
Staff Member

Game Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the rough
Games Owned: 2028
Games Wanted: 8

Virtua V
Since I'm PS+, can I queue the free Resogun in advance from this store?

Game Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2013, 10:18 AM   #5
erp

erp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura about
Games Owned: 180
An RSS Bot posting about Sony in the Microsoft forum...I guess the forum merger is all but official?
Old November 15th, 2013, 10:55 AM   #6
Game Rogue
Staff Member

Game Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the rough

Virtua V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game Rogue View Post
Since I'm PS+, can I queue the free Resogun in advance from this store?
It does not seem free games are part of this store front - least I cannot find them.

Old November 15th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #7
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by erp View Post
An RSS Bot posting about Sony in the Microsoft forum...I guess the forum merger is all but official?
I moved it from the RSS forum. Even if the merger isn't official, we can pretend.

Not like this place will be around much longer.
Old November 15th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #8
Game Rogue
Staff Member

Virtua V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahn View Post
Not like this place will be around much longer.
...and why is that? You know something we don't?

Old November 16th, 2013, 01:39 AM   #9
Pahn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game Rogue View Post
...and why is that? You know something we don't?
Writing is on the wall.
Old November 16th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #10
RookieCAF

RookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 331
Games Wanted: 5
Pretty much. I mainly come here out of habit, there really is no meaningful, or even lively discussion here at all.
So, what are you saying. That men actually pay you for sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefMATRIXense
that's correct.

RookieCAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2013, 09:31 AM   #11
Game Rogue
Staff Member

Virtua V
Quote:
Originally Posted by RookieCAF View Post
I mainly come here out of habit
same - but i do love the collection db, though I do wish Jay would look into improvements.

Jay, if the site is about to have the plug pulled, please give fair warning so that I can get an output of my collection.

thanks for the memories.

Old November 17th, 2013, 11:02 AM   #12
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of
Games Owned: 95
If this place goes I'll be down to only one message board, of the three that I have been frequenting regularly over the last several years.

As far as the original topic is concerned, I think this is great. Having more choices is always a plus.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: