ConsoleCity Forums   GameStop, Inc.

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > Gaming
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gaming One place to talk all games

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old March 17th, 2008, 09:27 PM   #26
CarlosRE3

CarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: GTKyle5
PSN: GTKyle5
Steam: GTKyle5

Games Owned: 198
Games Wanted: 1
GTKyle5

I Hate Capcom.
CarlosRE3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old March 19th, 2008, 10:39 AM   #27
Tonay

Tonay has a reputation beyond reputeTonay has a reputation beyond reputeTonay has a reputation beyond reputeTonay has a reputation beyond reputeTonay has a reputation beyond reputeTonay has a reputation beyond reputeTonay has a reputation beyond reputeTonay has a reputation beyond reputeTonay has a reputation beyond reputeTonay has a reputation beyond reputeTonay has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 3
Games Wanted: 0
Oh shit, I didn't know Julez was PattF. I thought it was some random.

I hate typing with the sixaxis. Once Home/GTA4 comes I really gotta get myself a headset.
Tonay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2008, 08:14 AM   #28
hiro

hiro has a reputation beyond reputehiro has a reputation beyond reputehiro has a reputation beyond reputehiro has a reputation beyond reputehiro has a reputation beyond reputehiro has a reputation beyond reputehiro has a reputation beyond reputehiro has a reputation beyond reputehiro has a reputation beyond reputehiro has a reputation beyond reputehiro has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: hirolive

Games Owned: 0
my handle is hirobot. OPTIMUS, O-daddy, optimus_prime, and l-like-metal-objects-up-my-ass was taken.
Old April 21st, 2008, 09:08 AM   #29
Vid Gamer

Vid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: BizzyBum
PSN: BizzyBum
Steam: BizzyBum

Games Owned: 375
Is anyone GlokDock here?
Vid Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2008, 12:20 PM   #30
BrntGuy

BrntGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBrntGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBrntGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBrntGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBrntGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBrntGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBrntGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBrntGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBrntGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBrntGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBrntGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Brntguy

Send a message via ICQ to BrntGuy Send a message via AIM to BrntGuy Send a message via MSN to BrntGuy
Nope but my psn id is brntguy of course.
Old September 19th, 2008, 10:19 AM   #31
Sergei

Sergei has a brilliant futureSergei has a brilliant futureSergei has a brilliant futureSergei has a brilliant futureSergei has a brilliant futureSergei has a brilliant futureSergei has a brilliant futureSergei has a brilliant futureSergei has a brilliant futureSergei has a brilliant futureSergei has a brilliant future

Well, I gots me a PS3.

My ID is: Russkovich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indra View Post
I have no issues with a difficult game, but to deny me sweet weapon upgrades because Im not constantly walking around with a bow and arrow drawn ready shoot a fucking gecko that may or may not be around the next corner at any given moment is absolutely retarded.
Sergei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2008, 10:33 AM   #32
Vid Gamer

Vid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei View Post
Well, I gots me a PS3.

What games do you have?
Old September 19th, 2008, 11:35 AM   #33
Sergei

Sergei has a brilliant futureSergei has a brilliant futureSergei has a brilliant futureSergei has a brilliant futureSergei has a brilliant futureSergei has a brilliant futureSergei has a brilliant futureSergei has a brilliant futureSergei has a brilliant futureSergei has a brilliant futureSergei has a brilliant future

For the moment, none. Stay tuned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indra View Post
I have no issues with a difficult game, but to deny me sweet weapon upgrades because Im not constantly walking around with a bow and arrow drawn ready shoot a fucking gecko that may or may not be around the next corner at any given moment is absolutely retarded.
Sergei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2008, 12:25 PM   #34
Exodus

Exodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 116
My PSN ID is: jasonkresge

Feel free to add me, just don't expect to see me playing many games online. The thing gets the most use from me as a backup internet device (IE, I'm too lazy to go into the office, and want to look at 1 specific website), or as a Blu-Ray/DVD player.
Exodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2008, 03:30 PM   #35
Exodus

Exodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud of

White Russ: To answer the private question you sent me:

Quote:
Why post your psn if you don't play online, retard? God, no wonder you married some slut and had to get a divorce. Fucking piece of shit faggot.
I play WipeoutHD online right now, as well as Burnout Paradise. Will also be playing LBP online in a bit.
Old December 22nd, 2008, 03:37 PM   #36
bigloser

bigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 191
Send a message via AIM to bigloser Send a message via MSN to bigloser
We all should do someting similar to what Frank was doing with Mario Kart DS and play Wipeout online once a week, or bi-weekly.
Old December 22nd, 2008, 03:42 PM   #37
Exodus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser View Post
We all should do someting similar to what Frank was doing with Mario Kart DS and play Wipeout online once a week, or bi-weekly.
I'm game. I need the practice.
Old December 23rd, 2008, 02:50 AM   #38
Vid Gamer

I'm game. SOCOM, too.
Old December 23rd, 2008, 03:00 PM   #39
bigloser

bigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond repute

Resistance CO-OP would be amazingly fun.
Old December 23rd, 2008, 03:15 PM   #40
Vid Gamer

What time is good for everyone?
Old December 23rd, 2008, 05:14 PM   #41
MaKaVeLi2003

MaKaVeLi2003 is infamous around these partsMaKaVeLi2003 is infamous around these partsMaKaVeLi2003 is infamous around these partsMaKaVeLi2003 is infamous around these partsMaKaVeLi2003 is infamous around these partsMaKaVeLi2003 is infamous around these partsMaKaVeLi2003 is infamous around these partsMaKaVeLi2003 is infamous around these partsMaKaVeLi2003 is infamous around these partsMaKaVeLi2003 is infamous around these partsMaKaVeLi2003 is infamous around these parts

Send a message via AIM to MaKaVeLi2003 Send a message via Yahoo to MaKaVeLi2003
What's this "PS3" you guys speak of?

Old December 23rd, 2008, 05:20 PM   #42
bigloser

I don't quite understand the sarcasm, lol.
Old December 23rd, 2008, 07:36 PM   #43
Wolf

Wolf will become famous soon enoughWolf will become famous soon enoughWolf will become famous soon enoughWolf will become famous soon enoughWolf will become famous soon enoughWolf will become famous soon enoughWolf will become famous soon enoughWolf will become famous soon enoughWolf will become famous soon enoughWolf will become famous soon enough

PSN: Wolf2384

Games Owned: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
I'm game. I need the practice.
Wipeout HD online? I'm game.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2008, 08:27 PM   #44
Viper
Administrator

Viper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: JayCCity
Steam: jaycc

Games Owned: 690
Games Wanted: 64
Send a message via ICQ to Viper Send a message via AIM to Viper Send a message via Yahoo to Viper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid Gamer View Post
What time is good for everyone?
Should probably start a new thread for those that don't check this one.
Old January 16th, 2009, 09:20 PM   #45
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
ivangimpo

It'll be a good while before I have a game to play, however.
Old September 6th, 2009, 08:53 AM   #46
notsofun28

notsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant future

VictoryCube. I have LBP.
Old September 16th, 2009, 09:21 AM   #47
Old Fart Gamer

Old Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: Big_Daddy_OFG

Games Owned: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei View Post
Well, I gots me a PS3.

The princess asks, "Who's Russkovich?"

Sorry, mang.

Accepted.

~Moon Tears

"Live and let live."

Logan Douglas Hannan
1/1/2006 - 3/10/2006
Rest in peace, little man.
Old Fart Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2009, 07:11 AM   #48
Pugwash

Pugwash has a spectacular aura aboutPugwash has a spectacular aura aboutPugwash has a spectacular aura aboutPugwash has a spectacular aura aboutPugwash has a spectacular aura aboutPugwash has a spectacular aura aboutPugwash has a spectacular aura aboutPugwash has a spectacular aura aboutPugwash has a spectacular aura aboutPugwash has a spectacular aura aboutPugwash has a spectacular aura about

Live!: MrJ

Games Owned: 67
MrJ1971
Pugwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2009, 01:34 PM   #49
Indra

Indra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud of

Arrow

PopeJordon

but all I gots at the moment is Wipeout HD.

Sorry Sergei, I just noticed today that you added me like, a week ago. I'm still new to the interface.

I still have 20 bucks credit in my store wallet. Let me know what else I should pick up in one of the threads below. (Fat Princess? Turtles in Time? etc)

~Bill Hicks
Indra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2009, 01:55 PM   #50
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
Turtles in Time was ruined. Avoid.

PixelJunk Eden is great. Pain looks fun.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: