ConsoleCity Forums   GameStop, Inc.

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > Gaming
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gaming One place to talk all games

Old October 6th, 2017, 08:26 AM   #1
CAPninja

CAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really nice

Live!: King Barf

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Cuphead

This game is a work of art. From the hand drawn graphics, the story, and the old school difficulty. I love everything about this game.
CAPninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old October 6th, 2017, 10:31 PM   #2
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 95
I'm really enjoying it. Even the music is fantastic and fits this game so well. Two days ago I made it to Inkwell Isle 3, and I think I've defeated one of the bosses, and completed one of the run and gun stages.
Old October 7th, 2017, 09:06 AM   #3
bigloser

bigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 191
Send a message via AIM to bigloser Send a message via MSN to bigloser
2017 might go down as my favorite year in gaming. The amount of great games, from all genres, PUBG, Resident Evil 7, Nioh, Zelda, etc, etc. But even in one of the greatest years in games, I think Cuphead might be my favorite.

First off, visually it's a masterpiece. But even if you strip that away to it's core gameplay, it's still a great game. Must own, one of those games that as soon as you pick up the controller, you know it's an instant classic.

The soundtrack is also excellent... 8bit is doing a pretty cool limited release of the soundtrack of vinyl.

Pic of the records. I can't seem to get the preview to work...
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/05...g?v=1497565759

Last edited by bigloser : October 7th, 2017 at 09:12 AM.
bigloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2017, 06:59 PM   #4
CAPninja

CAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really nice

Took me 2 days to beat that damn Dragon and get off island 2.
Old October 21st, 2017, 12:01 PM   #5
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPninja View Post
Took me 2 days to beat that damn Dragon and get off island 2.
Yeah, that Dragon caused a great deal of frustration for me! Right now I'm stuck on "Honeycomb Herald," on Isle 3, where you're in a bee hive fighting a giant bee.
Old October 21st, 2017, 08:14 PM   #6
CAPninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
Yeah, that Dragon caused a great deal of frustration for me! Right now I'm stuck on "Honeycomb Herald," on Isle 3, where you're in a bee hive fighting a giant bee.
I just beat the Bee. I used the homing rockets the whole time. I'm on the guy with the boat, and shark. It seems like it should be easier than the Bee but it's giving me problems. The final phase is wrecking me.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 08:34 AM   #7
Jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPninja View Post
I just beat the Bee. I used the homing rockets the whole time. I'm on the guy with the boat, and shark. It seems like it should be easier than the Bee but it's giving me problems. The final phase is wrecking me.
Yeah, that pirate one gave me a little trouble, but not nearly as bad as the bee one (which I still have to beat). I saw some other people also suggest the homing shot, so I've started using that. After a few failed attempts I stepped away from it, but I'll need to revisit it this weekend.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: