ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > CC Archive > Microsoft
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Microsoft Most powerful console available. The Xbox is doing well on its homecourt, but on the road sales aren't dominating.

Old May 13th, 2005, 12:10 PM   #26
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of
Games Owned: 95
Games Wanted: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by turningpoint
Perfect dark zero will blow everyone away it will be what halo was for xbox 360 and then some, just watch and see.
Well after seeing it on MTV I can honestly say I was MUCH more excited when I saw the first Xbox/Halo videos back during that E3. Hell I was excited about Halo when they showed the 3rd person PC version at least a year or two before that.

PDO sounds like it has a long ways to go before it can be compared to what Halo was for the first Xbox. sub-par graphics, and word that the framerate is downright awful isn't going to blow anybody away.

Anyway, I'm eager to see more about the Xbox 360 now, at E3. I'm pretty interested in some of the titles they've already mentioned, and the system specs, and some of the stuff we'll be able to do with the console, sounds great. I will say I wouldn't mind the release being another year away, but a new poweful console will be cool... and from the sounds of it it doesn't seem like games will suddenly stop flowing, on Xbox, once 360 releases. Hopefully that's true, and for those not ready to spend the cash, they can still get new titles on their original Xbox

Last edited by Jerome : May 13th, 2005 at 12:13 PM.
Jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: