ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General > Buying/Selling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old November 27th, 2012, 03:30 PM   #1
Overkill
Staff Member

Overkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Zadoc

Games Owned: 432
Games Wanted: 81
Send a message via ICQ to Overkill Send a message via AIM to Overkill Send a message via MSN to Overkill Send a message via Yahoo to Overkill
FS: Fairchild Channel F - Model I - CIB

$80 shipped.
Overkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old November 29th, 2012, 06:30 PM   #2
Game Rogue
Staff Member

Game Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the rough

Live!: Virtua V
PSN: Dr_Deathsmiles

Games Owned: 2030
Games Wanted: 8
No games - you supposedly have 18 of them. $80 for the whole kit and kaboddle.

Last edited by Game Rogue : November 29th, 2012 at 06:47 PM.
Game Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2012, 08:01 PM   #3
Overkill
Staff Member

Overkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Zadoc

Games Owned: 432
Games Wanted: 81
Send a message via ICQ to Overkill Send a message via AIM to Overkill Send a message via MSN to Overkill Send a message via Yahoo to Overkill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game Rogue View Post
No games - you supposedly have 18 of them. $80 for the whole kit and kaboddle.
If I were selling the games I'd be asking $160. I can sell Pacman alone for $50. I have a model II that I am keeping. I like it better because of the detachable controllers. Channel F has built in games, and the "Hockey" game is the best "pong" I've ever played. Most of the games can be found for cheep. (But not the good ones.)

Also, the console is like 10 pounds. Shipping will be expensive.
Overkill is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: