ConsoleCity Forums

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > Dricas Gaming Forums > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Discussion General discussion of Dricas Gaming. Discuss all things relevant to the site.

Old December 2nd, 2000, 09:40 AM   #1
einherjar

einherjar is an unknown quantity at this point

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Why doesn't anyone play as their favorite NFL team? Show a little self respect ppl. I don't know, maybe i'm wrong. It's possible that the only teams that have fans are the Bucs and the Rams. Where are the Browns fans? Oh yeah thats right, eveyone in cleveland pulls for the Rams. What about the Seahawks? Oh my bad. Naturally the good folks from Seattle would all be Bucs fans. For shame. All of you who just want to use the best team instead of your favorite, for shame.
einherjar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old December 2nd, 2000, 12:20 PM   #2
issacbruce

issacbruce has a little shameless behaviour in the past

DUH

ITS ALL ABOUT WINNING STUPID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
issacbruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2000, 01:58 PM   #3
Stejoeken

Stejoeken is an unknown quantity at this point

I hear what you're sayin. I'm from
RamLand STL. I'm surprized they haven't named a major highway after warner or faulk. they did for mcguire, n he wasn't even a true st. louisan. anyway, people always say i'm cheap for wanting to use the rams, but they're our team i says, well i''m gonna pick the nfc he say,
so, i smacks em upside da head an says, shut ya mouf. I don't wanna hear it. take your tired sorry self and pick the colts. That didn't really happen. I'm just bored.
Stejoeken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2000, 09:51 PM   #4
gendronjosh

gendronjosh will become famous soon enoughgendronjosh will become famous soon enoughgendronjosh will become famous soon enoughgendronjosh will become famous soon enoughgendronjosh will become famous soon enoughgendronjosh will become famous soon enough

Live!: sonnykoufax

Games Owned: 7
Send a message via Yahoo to gendronjosh
I just want to say that I am also from St Louis and not all of us are like stejoeken or whatever his name is. And they didnt name a highway after Mac they named a stretch of highway after him and how is Mac no more a real st louisian than Faulk or Warner, We got him from Oakland and we got the Rams from Orange Co.?

gendronjosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2000, 02:53 AM   #5
JayZee10

JayZee10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to JayZee10
ok I aint from pittsburgh but the Steelers are my tru fav team for football... Even tho ppl go on choosing false teams that they dont really like only cause they are good.. I keep it real and choose the team I grew up lovin to be a fan for...On the other hand alot of ppl play with the EQ on which makes all the teams overall equal so i cant really talk now can i?
JayZee10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: