ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > CC Archive > Microsoft
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Microsoft Most powerful console available. The Xbox is doing well on its homecourt, but on the road sales aren't dominating.

Old May 22nd, 2013, 07:34 AM   #51
George

George has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura about
Games Owned: 1
Games Wanted: 0

G Monroy
This thing is garbage
Old May 22nd, 2013, 07:37 AM   #52
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 0
Send a message via AIM to turningpoint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
We've been spoiled to have Peter here as our village idiot. There are people out there dumber than him.

Man your internet hard-on for me will never go away will it?

turningpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 07:38 AM   #53
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute
Any who reading up on all this and yeah MS is a bunch of fucking morons, definitely not buying this shit as is.

Old May 22nd, 2013, 09:45 AM   #54
Vid Gamer

Vid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really nice
Games Owned: 375

BizzyBum
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser View Post
3 of the 8 gigs being dedicated purely for the 3 OS' just seems crazy to me.
No wonder the transitioning stuff was so fast... it's the only reason they did that, too.

Honestly, I don't mind stuff like always online (all my devices that connect to the internet are always connected for me anyway), US-only stuff because I live in the US and the main Xbox demographic is US sales, etc.. but the majority of Tetsuo's list is crazy.

What really makes me sick are people will probably buy this thing launch day w/ CoD: Ghosts selling in the millions breaking records just because it's "next-gen" and Xbox One still gets their DLC first.

I'm not going to lie, I'll eventually get XONE and PS4 because they will both have great exclusives. I am interested to see all these new IP's at E3, they can still semi-redeem themselves if they hit a grand slam with their launch line-up at E3 in a few weeks.
Vid Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 10:43 AM   #55
-Tetsuo-

-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light
Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:56 PM   #56
Vid Gamer

Vid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really nice

BizzyBum
Old May 22nd, 2013, 01:18 PM   #57
bigloser

bigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 195
Send a message via AIM to bigloser Send a message via MSN to bigloser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid Gamer View Post
No wonder the transitioning stuff was so fast... it's the only reason they did that, too.

Honestly, I don't mind stuff like always online (all my devices that connect to the internet are always connected for me anyway), US-only stuff because I live in the US and the main Xbox demographic is US sales, etc.. but the majority of Tetsuo's list is crazy.

What really makes me sick are people will probably buy this thing launch day w/ CoD: Ghosts selling in the millions breaking records just because it's "next-gen" and Xbox One still gets their DLC first.

I'm not going to lie, I'll eventually get XONE and PS4 because they will both have great exclusives. I am interested to see all these new IP's at E3, they can still semi-redeem themselves if they hit a grand slam with their launch line-up at E3 in a few weeks.
I dunno, from what I've seen over the years it's very hard for franchises to maintain their momentum during console transitions. With some few exceptions of course like Mario and GTA.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 11:57 AM   #58
turningpoint

Quote:
I dunno, from what I've seen over the years it's very hard for franchises to maintain their momentum during console transitions. With some few exceptions of course like Mario and GTA.
The big question will be how quickly will people adopt?

What sales #'s is Activision expecting on this game?

I don't see it selling more copies then COD BO2.

Mario has a cult following like Zelda.

GTA is pretty much the same game, but improved a ton, something that is easy to do and make it feel like a whole new experience.

COD looks like it's trying to do that, but we'll see. I'm not the biggest fan of the series, but a lot of my issues were because of current gen limitations, hopefully that changes.

Currently BF4 is what really has me interested.

Old May 23rd, 2013, 12:26 PM   #59
bigloser

bigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond repute
The architecture of the Xbox One and PS4 are basically the same. So the more powerful system this time around will be more powerful.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 03:28 PM   #60
-Tetsuo-

-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light
Xbone holding back PC games yet again. Fuck my life.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 04:17 PM   #61
bigloser

Old May 23rd, 2013, 04:37 PM   #62
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
I don't know what's happening there.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 05:23 PM   #63
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of
Games Owned: 95
I didn't see this already posted, but yesterday Wired had a Q&A with Phil Harrison: Click Here.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 07:28 PM   #64
Syndicate

Syndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud of
Games Owned: 392
Games Wanted: 4

Syn Zero
Quote:
...I lol'd

"There's one party in Washington. It's the party of money."
David Cay. Johnston

"...forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead."
Phil 3:13

Current Game Rotation - Forza Horizon 3, Forza Motorsport 6, Firewatch, Halo:MCC XB1 | Phantasy Star 360 | PS3 | The Wonderful 101, The Legend of Zelda, Guacamelee: STCE Wii U
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 08:21 PM   #65
Vid Gamer

BizzyBum
these gifs are too godlike.. lol
Old May 24th, 2013, 07:26 AM   #66
notsofun28

notsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahn View Post
I don't know what's happening there.
I'm with Pahn. WTF is that? I see Ballmer there but that's all I recognize/understand.
Old May 24th, 2013, 07:34 AM   #67
speKtor

speKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by notsofun28 View Post
I'm with Pahn. WTF is that? I see Ballmer there but that's all I recognize/understand.
I don't know any of the people in the gif but it doesn't seem too hard to figure out that it has something to do with Sony/Playstation coming back from the dead ( not that they ever were even close to dead) because MSOnes shitty start and possibly Nintendo as well.

I could be wrong though.
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:14 AM   #68
Vid Gamer

BizzyBum
That's Iwata.
Old May 24th, 2013, 02:28 PM   #69
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid Gamer View Post
That's Iwata.
That's what I needed.
Old May 24th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #70
bigloser

GameStop stock closes week down 19%
Old May 24th, 2013, 05:50 PM   #71
Pahn

Quote:
GameStop stock closes week down 19%
I love it!
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #72
speKtor

speKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 149
Erfgbhnjj
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	7223  
Old May 25th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #73
notsofun28

notsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant future
The more I think about it this presentation was not supposed to focus on the Xbox Ones gaming capabilities at all. That will all come at E3. So in that regard I'm glad they introduced all the non-gaming features, which are pretty cool in general.
Old May 25th, 2013, 02:01 PM   #74
Bigg Russ

Bigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 73

Bigg Russ
Send a message via AIM to Bigg Russ Send a message via Yahoo to Bigg Russ
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Tetsuo- View Post
Oh well. Guess I don't have to see that movie now.
Old May 25th, 2013, 02:02 PM   #75
Bigg Russ

Bigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 73

Bigg Russ
Send a message via AIM to Bigg Russ Send a message via Yahoo to Bigg Russ
Quote:
Originally Posted by speKtor View Post
Erfgbhnjj
That's what I've been asking for. A GAME console.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: