ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > CC Archive > PC
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

PC The oldest and most flexible gaming platform, the PC has evolved and remained a mainstay for gamers. Get your PC gaming and general rig discussion here.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old March 13th, 2009, 10:31 AM   #26
packrat68

packrat68 will become famous soon enoughpackrat68 will become famous soon enoughpackrat68 will become famous soon enoughpackrat68 will become famous soon enoughpackrat68 will become famous soon enoughpackrat68 will become famous soon enough

Games Owned: 139
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via ICQ to packrat68
Uh user name packrat68

Just FYI They are selling Unreal 3 Black for 12 bucks...
Rule #1

The Computer ALWAYS Cheats
packrat68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old March 13th, 2009, 02:29 PM   #27
Korr

Korr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: Korranator

Games Owned: 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by packrat68 View Post
Uh user name packrat68

Just FYI They are selling Unreal 3 Black for 12 bucks...
It's a steal at that price.

I already took advantage of that $12 deal.

It's a lot of fun, and reminds me of my old WoW PVP days, well on steroids.

---------------------------------------------------

President Barack Obama - said his $787 billion stimulus bill “has worked as intended”
Korr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2009, 10:36 PM   #28
Italics

Italics is a jewel in the roughItalics is a jewel in the roughItalics is a jewel in the roughItalics is a jewel in the roughItalics is a jewel in the roughItalics is a jewel in the roughItalics is a jewel in the roughItalics is a jewel in the roughItalics is a jewel in the roughItalics is a jewel in the roughItalics is a jewel in the rough

Games Owned: 19
Just got around to purchasing Team Fortress 2 for the PC. Steam ID is italics5p.
Italics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2009, 07:43 PM   #29
-Tetsuo-

-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light

Games Owned: 0
Tetsuo_2k

add away
Old November 6th, 2009, 11:11 AM   #30
fgarriel

fgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant future

Games Owned: 133
fgarriel

add me!
fgarriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2010, 05:30 PM   #31
Noodle

Noodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to behold

Games Owned: 24
Send a message via AIM to Noodle
Apparently Steam for the Mac sucks.

Old May 16th, 2010, 06:54 PM   #32
SmAsHeD IxNaY

SmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 78
Send a message via AIM to SmAsHeD IxNaY Send a message via MSN to SmAsHeD IxNaY Send a message via Yahoo to SmAsHeD IxNaY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
Apparently Steam for the Mac sucks.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/3726/q...al-performance
Old May 16th, 2010, 07:18 PM   #33
Noodle

Noodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to behold

I was actually posting the video because of the guy and not steam itself.

Here was one of the reply videos.

I'm glad mac gamers can use steam now. Should make the community stronger... I hope.

Old May 17th, 2010, 05:17 PM   #34
SmAsHeD IxNaY

SmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 78
Send a message via AIM to SmAsHeD IxNaY Send a message via MSN to SmAsHeD IxNaY Send a message via Yahoo to SmAsHeD IxNaY
Oh shit, dude was barely downloading the game and he was trying to play it and bitching about an 'update!" LOL! Guess I should have watched it.

Pro Hacker ^^ hahaha

God I hope MAC u users aren't all like this.

Last edited by SmAsHeD IxNaY : May 17th, 2010 at 05:20 PM.
SmAsHeD IxNaY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2010, 10:33 PM   #35
-Tetsuo-

-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light

[email protected] that video
Old December 10th, 2010, 09:47 PM   #36
Bigg Russ

Bigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Bigg Russ

Games Owned: 73
Send a message via AIM to Bigg Russ Send a message via Yahoo to Bigg Russ
Ya know, I've been checking this Steam thing out. I remember having it many, many moons ago but not really paying attention to it. I'm really liking what I'm seeing.
Old December 11th, 2010, 06:21 AM   #37
RookieCAF

RookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 331
Games Wanted: 5
Valve is very good at what they do. When it started it was a flaky, feature poor app. Now it's pretty much the defacto standard.
So, what are you saying. That men actually pay you for sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefMATRIXense
that's correct.

RookieCAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2010, 09:34 AM   #38
Bigg Russ

Bigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I can see why.
Old December 11th, 2010, 11:49 AM   #39
donster8u

donster8u is on a distinguished roaddonster8u is on a distinguished roaddonster8u is on a distinguished roaddonster8u is on a distinguished road

Games Owned: 9
Send a message via MSN to donster8u
http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...d.php?t=851573

You really cant consider yourself a gamer if you dont have Steam.
Old December 20th, 2010, 08:35 PM   #40
Noodle

There is a huge sale on Steam right now until January. Check it out if you haven't

Bad Company 2 is like 6 bucks.
Noodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2010, 11:38 PM   #41
Bigg Russ

Those prices don't even make sense. Why even game on a conso.....

OMG!! What was I about to type?!?!

Old December 21st, 2010, 08:21 AM   #42
RookieCAF

RookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Russ View Post
Those prices don't even make sense. Why even game on a conso.....

OMG!! What was I about to type?!?!

Quoted for posterity

Quote:
that's correct.

Old December 21st, 2010, 09:45 AM   #43
Gamblor

Gamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud of

Send a message via AIM to Gamblor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
There is a huge sale on Steam right now until January. Check it out if you haven't

Bad Company 2 is like 6 bucks.
I debated buying this and I already own the freakin game. EA disc registration failures have me contemplating just getting it on Steam and not having to deal with the hassle. Never again buying the retail boxed copy of PC games. Steam or bust.
Gamblor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2010, 06:01 AM   #44
Julez

Julez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond reputeJulez has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: PattF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
I debated buying this and I already own the freakin game. EA disc registration failures have me contemplating just getting it on Steam and not having to deal with the hassle. Never again buying the retail boxed copy of PC games. Steam or bust.
See if you can use your cd key to add it to your steam account. I did that with UT3, it didn't work for GTAIV though.
Old December 22nd, 2010, 12:10 PM   #45
RookieCAF

That only works for some retail games, BC2 is not one of them.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...7480-wusf-3601

Quote:
that's correct.

Old December 26th, 2010, 04:09 PM   #46
Bigg Russ

Damn, thought I had more time. I was going to buy Arkham Asylum today but missed it. Too cheap for words! I need a new PC. It's official.
Old December 26th, 2010, 04:20 PM   #47
RookieCAF

They may still run it in the "Best Of" which will probably be next Sunday...

Quote:
that's correct.

Old May 28th, 2011, 10:55 AM   #48
Xeo

Xeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these parts

Live!: Xeo

Send a message via AIM to Xeo
Xeo

http://steamcommunity.com/id/XeoGen/

invite me to the CC group!
Xeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2011, 10:58 AM   #49
PsyChronic

PsyChronic is on a distinguished roadPsyChronic is on a distinguished roadPsyChronic is on a distinguished roadPsyChronic is on a distinguished roadPsyChronic is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to PsyChronic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeo View Post
Xeo

http://steamcommunity.com/id/XeoGen/

invite me to the CC group!
same, here's mine:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/psychronic
Old May 29th, 2011, 02:06 AM   #50
Vid Gamer

Vid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: BizzyBum
PSN: BizzyBum
Steam: BizzyBum

Games Owned: 375
BizzyBum

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bizzybum/home
Vid Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: