ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General ConsoleCity's general discussion forum, post anything and everything here.

Old December 24th, 2014, 11:15 PM   #1
EvenFlow

EvenFlow will become famous soon enoughEvenFlow will become famous soon enoughEvenFlow will become famous soon enoughEvenFlow will become famous soon enoughEvenFlow will become famous soon enoughEvenFlow will become famous soon enoughEvenFlow will become famous soon enoughEvenFlow will become famous soon enoughEvenFlow will become famous soon enough

Live!: Elev8ion

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Ok this is my Last Post Here at CC

I've had enough of all the foolishness and hate spewed on this board so this is it for me...until 2015.

Happy Holidays fellas....wishing you the best this holiday season.

~Flow
EvenFlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old December 25th, 2014, 09:32 PM   #2
Z_E_R_O

Z_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvenFlow View Post
I've had enough of all the foolishness and hate spewed on this board so this is it for me...until 2015.

Happy Holidays fellas....wishing you the best this holiday season.

~Flow
We should meet for lunch, meet each other.

I would just prefer it to be a sausagefest.
Z_E_R_O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2015, 12:38 AM   #3
EvenFlow

EvenFlow will become famous soon enoughEvenFlow will become famous soon enoughEvenFlow will become famous soon enoughEvenFlow will become famous soon enoughEvenFlow will become famous soon enoughEvenFlow will become famous soon enoughEvenFlow will become famous soon enoughEvenFlow will become famous soon enoughEvenFlow will become famous soon enough

I don't live in NC anymore, got relocated to always sunny PA.
Old January 8th, 2015, 10:46 AM   #4
sven

sven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 15
Send a message via ICQ to sven Send a message via AIM to sven
Quote:
Say hi to the gang for me.
Old January 8th, 2015, 03:06 PM   #5
fgarriel

fgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant future

Games Owned: 133
We should meet for lunch, meet each other.
fgarriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2015, 09:44 PM   #6
EvenFlow

Do you work in Philly? I actually work in the burbs and not the city, which I am fortunate not to have the wage tax. If I ever have to be at corporate HQ I will let you know.
Old January 9th, 2015, 11:43 AM   #7
Old Fart Gamer

Old Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: Big_Daddy_OFG

Games Owned: 18
Quote:
Clearly the wrong side.

~Moon Tears

"Live and let live."

Logan Douglas Hannan
1/1/2006 - 3/10/2006
Rest in peace, little man.
Old Fart Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2015, 01:59 PM   #8
fgarriel

fgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant future

Games Owned: 133
Quote:
Do you work in Philly? I actually work in the burbs and not the city, which I am fortunate not to have the wage tax. If I ever have to be at corporate HQ I will let you know.
Yeah, and Meursault's Head and I are even in the same building.
fgarriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2015, 09:21 PM   #9
EvenFlow

OFG - clearly. Panthers and Hurricanes fan living in the Philly suburbs. I love how the Panthers at 7-8-1 made the playoffs...I got a lot of comments from the natives.

Frank and Head - small world. How far is your commute Frank? It would probably take me just as long as you to get into the city.
Old January 11th, 2015, 05:53 AM   #10
Overkill
Staff Member

Overkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Zadoc

Games Owned: 432
Games Wanted: 81
Send a message via ICQ to Overkill Send a message via AIM to Overkill Send a message via MSN to Overkill Send a message via Yahoo to Overkill
k

CC to me now means /r/CenturyClub
Overkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2015, 07:17 PM   #11
Intruderb

Intruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 420
Games Wanted: 30
<--- noob
... first, your dick is going to TOUCH hairy man ass, second your dick is going to PENETRATE hairy man ass, and lastly you're going to have to FUCK hairy man ass until you nut. What if he starts fucking you back? What if the dude starts groaning? Hairy man ass groaning?
Intruderb is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: