ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General ConsoleCity's general discussion forum, post anything and everything here.

Old December 14th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #1
Shaolin

Shaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 92
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via ICQ to Shaolin Send a message via Yahoo to Shaolin
As it relates to drinking donkey sperm

I've heard Joe Rogan refer to that lost episode from time to time, the last straw to drive Fear Factor off the air.

Well here it is.

Can't do it, boss.

Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old December 18th, 2013, 01:26 PM   #2
Overkill
Staff Member

Overkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Zadoc

Games Owned: 432
Games Wanted: 81
Send a message via ICQ to Overkill Send a message via AIM to Overkill Send a message via MSN to Overkill Send a message via Yahoo to Overkill
Can't be bothered to watch a YouTube video. Make it a gif or tell us what happens.
Overkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2013, 01:43 PM   #3
CAPninja

CAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really nice

Live!: King Barf

Games Owned: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill View Post
tell us what happens.
Title says what happens.
CAPninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2013, 04:09 PM   #4
Razor

Razor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via ICQ to Razor
We haven't addressed the question Gentleman.

Let's say the 50 grand pot is guaranteed. You knock that D-Sperm down or what.
Old December 18th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #5
Baron3ss

Baron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Absolutely.
Baron3ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2013, 05:51 PM   #6
Vid Gamer

Vid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: BizzyBum
PSN: BizzyBum
Steam: BizzyBum

Games Owned: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill View Post
Can't be bothered to watch a YouTube video. Make it a gif or tell us what happens.
Seriously?

Quote:

Without question.

I'd do it for 10 grand.
Vid Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #7
Overkill
Staff Member

Overkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Overkill Send a message via AIM to Overkill Send a message via MSN to Overkill Send a message via Yahoo to Overkill
Quote:

Without hesitation.
Old December 19th, 2013, 02:16 PM   #8
Razor

Razor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of light

I must say I'm surprised.

Considering the results of "would you let another man bang you for x" was a resounding no, I expected this to go along the same lines.
Old December 20th, 2013, 11:45 AM   #9
OneEyedJap

OneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud of

Live!: Bill Cosby Jr

Send a message via MSN to OneEyedJap
Quote:
I must say I'm surprised.

Considering the results of "would you let another man bang you for x" was a resounding no, I expected this to go along the same lines.
Homophobics aren't scared of beastiality; they're scared of male on male interaction. I'm sure they'd suck off a donkey before holding another man's hand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Suave View Post
I'm not gay or anything, but if Tom Brady wanted to have sex with me, I'd probably have too out of general principle.
OneEyedJap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #10
Exodus

Exodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneEyedJap View Post
Homophobics aren't scared of beastiality; they're scared of male on male interaction. I'm sure they'd suck off a donkey before holding another man's hand.
Some of them are hoping that the sperm is from a female donkey...
Exodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #11
Vid Gamer

Vid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: BizzyBum
PSN: BizzyBum
Steam: BizzyBum

Games Owned: 375
Quote:
I'd suck donkey dick for 50 grand.
Vid Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2013, 06:59 PM   #12
Old Fart Gamer

Old Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: Big_Daddy_OFG

Games Owned: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid Gamer View Post
Get it right out of the tap, eh?

~Moon Tears

"Live and let live."

Logan Douglas Hannan
1/1/2006 - 3/10/2006
Rest in peace, little man.
Old Fart Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2013, 12:02 PM   #13
notsofun28

notsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant future

how much would it take for you to pull a mr hands - except you would live i suppose
Old December 22nd, 2013, 01:38 PM   #14
Shaolin

Shaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond repute

Probably not. I have a real strong aversion to putting repulsive things in my mouth. I gagged halfway though the video. A shot glass...maybe. But 24 ounces?! Its not happening.

Old December 23rd, 2013, 04:28 PM   #15
Razor

I couldn't give a donkey head for 50 grand. Couldn't do it.

I'd probably get a cold sore and all that.
Old December 24th, 2013, 01:49 AM   #16
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
As it relates to drinking donkey sperm

I wish I could make such easy money, but I have a feeling I couldn't even get close to succeeding. I'd be vomiting like a mofo.

I knew a guy that used to idolize Peter North. He'd eat whatever he thought would increase his seminal volume. And he'd eat his own cum, except he called it his "saltiness."

Last edited by Pahn : December 24th, 2013 at 01:51 AM.
Pahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #17
Overkill
Staff Member

Quote:
I already have hemorrhoids. I am afraid what a big cock would do to my ass.
Old December 31st, 2013, 01:17 AM   #18
Shaolin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid Gamer View Post
Why? One involuntary equestrian twitch and he's gonna pop your head off like a fucking Johnny Cage fatality. Your head would be laying on the ground with your jaw dislocated, covered in donkey nut. Think about this.

Old January 1st, 2014, 11:42 PM   #19
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
<Dude 1>*insert horse cock into anus*
<horse>*rapid, full insertion*
<Dude 1>"Blllleeeeeeeaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh!"
<Dude 2>"Did he cum?"

That's real. That happened. In Washington. There's video. It's both hilarious and sad, given that the guy died as a result.
Old January 2nd, 2014, 04:14 PM   #20
Razor

After reading the last two posts, I would like to go home.
Old January 2nd, 2014, 11:58 PM   #21
CarlosRE3

CarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: GTKyle5
PSN: GTKyle5
Steam: GTKyle5

Games Owned: 198
Games Wanted: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahn View Post
<Dude 1>*insert horse cock into anus*
<horse>*rapid, full insertion*
<Dude 1>"Blllleeeeeeeaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh!"
<Dude 2>"Did he cum?"

That's real. That happened. In Washington. There's video. It's both hilarious and sad, given that the guy died as a result.
I remember that video when it went viral.

The blonde chugging donkey sperm with her eye shadow running was classic

I Hate Capcom.
CarlosRE3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2014, 11:55 PM   #22
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 2081
Games Wanted: 213
Thumbs down

Man, fuck THAT shit.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: