ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General ConsoleCity's general discussion forum, post anything and everything here.

Old August 4th, 2014, 09:55 PM   #1
U.2.K.

U.2.K. has much to be proud ofU.2.K. has much to be proud ofU.2.K. has much to be proud ofU.2.K. has much to be proud ofU.2.K. has much to be proud ofU.2.K. has much to be proud ofU.2.K. has much to be proud ofU.2.K. has much to be proud ofU.2.K. has much to be proud ofU.2.K. has much to be proud ofU.2.K. has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 31
Games Wanted: 0
Thumbs up So the forum lives on....

Hey guys
Thought i would say hello, its been a while What's new?
U.2.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old August 5th, 2014, 09:15 AM   #2
Baron3ss

Baron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished road

Games Owned: 0
Are you still trying to put out new Dreamcast games?
Baron3ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2014, 09:29 AM   #3
fgarriel

fgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant future

Games Owned: 133
Hi, have you matured into a sensible person yet? What are you up to nowadays?
fgarriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2014, 02:13 PM   #4
sven

sven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 15
Send a message via ICQ to sven Send a message via AIM to sven
Living is a bit strong. This place is more like a shambling zombie.
Old August 5th, 2014, 05:13 PM   #5
U.2.K.

U.2.K. has much to be proud ofU.2.K. has much to be proud ofU.2.K. has much to be proud ofU.2.K. has much to be proud ofU.2.K. has much to be proud ofU.2.K. has much to be proud ofU.2.K. has much to be proud ofU.2.K. has much to be proud ofU.2.K. has much to be proud ofU.2.K. has much to be proud ofU.2.K. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron3ss View Post
Are you still trying to put out new Dreamcast games?
No. But i am a online GM / Online Community helper for a few MMO Games / Companies, but no Developer as of right now. As for bringing back the Dreamcast, or what i also said to bring out dreamcast games or dreamcast type games for the PC , that's still something i am interested in doing one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgarriel View Post
Hi, have you matured into a sensible person yet?
You're saying i was never mature or a sensible person, are you serious? I think i said this years ago, but if you knew who i was and knew me personally offline, you would already know that i am a very mature and sensible person. Also considering how i lived my life, i would think so. Another thing you need to realize, i have never lied about anything and i always told the truth, despite if you believe it or not. You never talked with me before offline, nor have you seen me, so don't judge too quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgarriel View Post
What are you up to nowadays?
Use google, i ain't hard to find. Information is available online. I see that this community hasn't change one bit. haha
Old August 5th, 2014, 07:46 PM   #6
CarlosRE3

CarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: GTKyle5
PSN: GTKyle5
Steam: GTKyle5

Games Owned: 198
Games Wanted: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.2.K. View Post
Use google, i ain't hard to find. Information is available online. I see that this community hasn't change one bit. haha
Implying you do something noteworthy to be on a Google search.

Cya again in a year

I Hate Capcom.
CarlosRE3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2014, 06:39 PM   #7
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.2.K. View Post
As for bringing back the Dreamcast, or what i also said to bring out dreamcast games or dreamcast type games for the PC , that's still something i am interested in doing one day.
Oh thank goodness! There's still hope!
Old August 6th, 2014, 08:01 PM   #8
speKtor

speKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: MarsupialJones

Games Owned: 149
[quote]I already said when yall see me, you gonna be shocked. I betcha, yall be like " Damn, thats u2k " ? Oh sh**, hahaha, u2k is a geniusWhat you see, is not what it seems to be, if he can keep this going since 1999. My diamonds, when they glistening%2

Last edited by speKtor : August 6th, 2014 at 08:07 PM.
speKtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2014, 01:50 PM   #9
U.2.K.

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosRE3 View Post
Implying you do something noteworthy to be on a Google search.
Yes, more than you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
Oh thank goodness! There's still hope!
Don't count on it, but anything is possible. on another note, just be thankful for PC Gaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by speKtor View Post
I already said when yall see me, you gonna be shocked. I betcha, yall be like " Damn, thats u2k " ? Oh sh**, hahaha, u2k is a geniusWhat you see, is not what it seems to be, if he can keep this going since 1999. My diamonds, when they glistening%2
I haven't lied about anything, one day you will see me and I'm sure for all those online who don't know me or know who i am, when you finally do see me, the look on your faces will look amaze and show some sort of emotion/facial expression.

And yes my necklace will be glistening. As it should anyway, cost me 5,000.
Anyways, cheers If you guys need to find me, I'm mostly online with DefianceMMO everyday under one of my main Alias LAPDAlonzo. or just head over to my Dailymotion account. http://www.dailymotion.com/OfficielVideos

On a last important note, glad to see that you guys are doing alright though. And i hope all is well in your lives
Old August 8th, 2014, 11:26 AM   #10
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
U2K is Elon Musk.
Old September 11th, 2014, 09:21 PM   #11
BIG MIKE

BIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: beerhammer

Games Owned: 1
He's not as funny as Def was

member and founder of the"space wasting, off topic bastards club"

'May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.'

R.I.P KRD, I miss you buddy.
BIG MIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2014, 01:20 PM   #12
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 2081
Games Wanted: 213
That's already a pretty low standard.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: