ConsoleCity Forums   GameStop, Inc.

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > Gaming
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gaming One place to talk all games

Old November 24th, 2013, 03:39 AM   #1
Mordrid

Mordrid has a spectacular aura aboutMordrid has a spectacular aura aboutMordrid has a spectacular aura aboutMordrid has a spectacular aura aboutMordrid has a spectacular aura aboutMordrid has a spectacular aura aboutMordrid has a spectacular aura aboutMordrid has a spectacular aura aboutMordrid has a spectacular aura aboutMordrid has a spectacular aura aboutMordrid has a spectacular aura about

Live!: mordrid01
PSN: Mordrid01

Games Owned: 94
Games Wanted: 0
Ryse, good mindless fun

its not as bad as the reviews say. yeah combat is a bit repetitive but story is good as are the graphics. its just fun to pass the time. once u get into it you would enjoy it.

Originally posted by Moon Tears:

I likely wouldn't do anything that harmed anyone ELSE or a ethnic collective (i.e. sing and dance eating watermelons and sh*t) for that price however.

~Peace!~
Mordrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old November 24th, 2013, 06:50 AM   #2
Mordrid

Mordrid has a spectacular aura aboutMordrid has a spectacular aura aboutMordrid has a spectacular aura aboutMordrid has a spectacular aura aboutMordrid has a spectacular aura aboutMordrid has a spectacular aura aboutMordrid has a spectacular aura aboutMordrid has a spectacular aura aboutMordrid has a spectacular aura aboutMordrid has a spectacular aura aboutMordrid has a spectacular aura about

OK. ending was weak, but it was a fun game. kinda liked playing a movie. I enjoyed it. give it a try. yes repetitive but good none the less

I likely wouldn't do anything that harmed anyone ELSE or a ethnic collective (i.e. sing and dance eating watermelons and sh*t) for that price however.

~Peace!~
Old November 24th, 2013, 09:25 AM   #3
Game Rogue
Staff Member

Game Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the rough

Live!: Virtua V
PSN: Dr_Deathsmiles

Games Owned: 2033
Games Wanted: 8
wait... you beat this game? You hardly ever finish off games? Fuck almighty... it must be over the top easy/no challenge. How many hours is it btw? Is there any replay value?

Game Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #4
2Legit84

2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts

Live!: Freakish Mind

Games Owned: 0
Send a message via AIM to 2Legit84
The game is OK, the graphics are really nice and like you said, good story line. I just don't see any replay value in it after beating it. Very repetitive though. It's pretty much, slash, slash, block....finish him
2Legit84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2013, 02:01 PM   #5
-Tetsuo-

-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light

It is really bad. It looks good, though.
Old November 25th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #6
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to turningpoint
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Tetsuo- View Post
It is really bad. It looks good, though.
I'll take tet's review.

turningpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #7
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 95
This looks like one of those games people will either love or hate. I'm not a huge fan of hack-n-slash games, but I'd probably pick this up when it's cheaper.
Old November 25th, 2013, 03:08 PM   #8
Mordrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game Rogue View Post
wait... you beat this game? You hardly ever finish off games? Fuck almighty...
I Know right!

Yeah, the game was not hard on normal, and it is VERY redundant... but what kept me playing was the story. I really enjoyed it. They probably could have cut an hour of game play and just got to the end, but it was as if they were having you play through a movie so to speak. Full of ups and downs. A bro-mance (Wanting looks and all - *Wicker Scene*) but other than that mediocre game play. Had the story been weaker, I would not have finished it and wanted my money back. But it was Great story and graphics are amazing. There is one scene where he is coming out of a dirty river covered in mud that just looks GREAT!

Multiplayer is different. Really didnt know what the f*ck i was doing, but it seemed like it could be fun. The walk to the arena looks good too.

~Peace!~
Old November 27th, 2013, 12:34 AM   #9
2Legit84

2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts

Live!: Freakish Mind

Send a message via AIM to 2Legit84
Finished the game today, and like I said...not much replay value. So it's posted on Craigslist looking to trade it for Dead rising now. The Graphics and story line are amazing and like Mordrid says, makes up for the game play.
2Legit84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: