ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > CC Archive > Microsoft
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Microsoft Most powerful console available. The Xbox is doing well on its homecourt, but on the road sales aren't dominating.

Old August 9th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #1
Mordrid

Mordrid has a spectacular aura aboutMordrid has a spectacular aura aboutMordrid has a spectacular aura aboutMordrid has a spectacular aura aboutMordrid has a spectacular aura aboutMordrid has a spectacular aura aboutMordrid has a spectacular aura aboutMordrid has a spectacular aura aboutMordrid has a spectacular aura aboutMordrid has a spectacular aura aboutMordrid has a spectacular aura about
Games Owned: 94
Games Wanted: 0

mordrid01
XB1 Digital Sharing is back.

This is GREAT! No more buying 2 copies of the same game for me and my son. If I am reading this right, they are putting the features removed back in.
Good day!

http://news.xbox.com/2013/08/xbox-on...-and-live-gold

Originally posted by Moon Tears:

I likely wouldn't do anything that harmed anyone ELSE or a ethnic collective (i.e. sing and dance eating watermelons and sh*t) for that price however.

~Peace!~
Mordrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old August 9th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #2
speKtor

speKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 149
Maybe I'm reading it wrong but it doesnt sound like the same thing at all. All this lets you do is play any game stored on a particular Xbox. IE: If I download a copy of Forza my brother can come over to my house and play Forza on my Xbox. Or I can go over to his house and sign in and play Forza on his Xbox. Both of which we could do anyway if I had the actual physical game. So where exactly is the advantage to this?

Again, maybe I missed something here.
Old August 10th, 2013, 05:20 AM   #3
YoungFan

YoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 56

xIceCBx
Send a message via AIM to YoungFan Send a message via Yahoo to YoungFan
Yea sounds to me that you either have to be on your Xbox which is the home system or have to be logged in to your xbox live account on the other system. All this really did was take away the need for more then one gold account on one system.
YoungFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #4
molsonmuscle

molsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nice
Games Owned: 15
Send a message via MSN to molsonmuscle Send a message via Yahoo to molsonmuscle
I think the big thing here is the Gold being tied to the system as well as the tag. So if I have a Gold membership, and my girlfriend has a silver. I'm asleep, she wants to play online. She can use my xbox and her account will be considered Gold while on my system.
Old August 12th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #5
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of
Games Owned: 95
Apparently the Kinect is no longer required too. Unless Microsoft suddenly decides to release a Kinectless bundle, each system will come with one... you just don't have to have it plugged in.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: