ConsoleCity Forums   GameStop, Inc.

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General ConsoleCity's general discussion forum, post anything and everything here.

Old September 18th, 2013, 11:40 PM   #26
Daydreamer

Daydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really nice

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to Daydreamer
Not to start some inevitably horrible debate here, but transitioning is aesthetic(though for some trans it's extremely important), it's not the deciding factor and it's not necessary to wait for hormones or surgery(or even ever have it) before declaring. Like the rest of LGBT, usually it's known for years before it's actually talked about publicly.
Daydreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old September 20th, 2013, 04:08 AM   #27
Orinoco Flow

Orinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahn View Post
Well, unless I miss my guess, O-Flow is transitioning (or has transitioned) from male to female.

So her being a lesbian could be conceivable.

Hold a fist out in front of you. Now open up that hand. Where did your fist go? It's a language problem. It's just one example. The random happenstances of a society can shape the formation of a language. The formation of a language is largely unguided so errors, inadequacies and societal bias can be ingrained.

The wording you have used is common enough usage of the language of a society with a long history of male dominance. Males more often have difficulty understanding those who are different as to not fit into traditional gender roles. Hence, it's no surprise the language used in trying to understand non-Cis people can be inadequate.

For girls like me there is a great deal of variance just as there is for Cis folk (the majority). I've seen a lot who would seem to accept how you worded it. I can't speak for everyone but for me it doesn't fit well.

Most girls like me knew who we were from a very young age but not all (there are some things in common but, again, there is some variation and we're all individuals). I didn't know who I was until much later but being raised with five brothers and always being put in amongst boys, I was never like them and I always felt like I was in the wrong place.

My brain is all female. As well, my heart and spirit. As I feel it, even though I wasn't told the truth of myself till much later, I was always so. Life may be a journey but not as regards my gender. In that regard I'm not going anywhere and I had already arrived the day I was born. I'm not transitioning. I was always female. The brain, spirit and heart, what's inside takes precedence. What you see on the outside is only real estate. In that I'm not transitioning: I'm just making some adjustments to the landscaping. I've been doing bio-identical HRT for a month and a half now.

It will be no surprise to me should you not get this. These things are difficult for the male brain to comprehend. I've explained it once on the off-chance you might get it but I don't expect you to. I could spend all day every day trying to explain this to a man and he still won't get it. If you don't get it the first time, maybe you never will and I don't need to waste any further effort.

For the short story of how I found the truth of myself, goto http://www.consolecity.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=183419

Since then there have been more developments. At first I thought my appearance didn't matter as I already knew who I was, nevermind how nobody else did, and I was enjoying benefits of being the undercover lesbian. After a few months I was finding I just had to be myself openly which caused confusion for those who felt my effect. Then I started discovering clothing and found appearance to be important. Undercover stopped being an option and I found I had to be openly lesbian. Now, I mostly dress up and hate to go out butch.

As for Z_E_R_O, his logic for calling bullshit amounts to saying it didn't happen because he didn't see it from the sandbox which he plays in. It is sheer audacity and stupidity for him to try to say who I am or am not as he doesn't know anything of me, has never walked in my shoes and doesn't have a clue as to anything I feel inside.

I don't need his approval or disapproval.

Especially seeing as how here he amounts to little more than a second George.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Fart Gamer View Post
Well that explains everything.

Now if Overkill will admit to really being female, all will be right with the world.
Ironic.

Well, seeing as you've represented a typical male viewpoint here, we can take your inference to be saying females are less than males or inferior.

What you don't understand is that we women have so many things going on inside which guys like you just don't get. That's why a lot (not all) of women see guys as being handicapped.

Also, women are the reason you even exist. If at anytime you wish to retroactively rescind that privilege, however, feel free to do so.
Orinoco Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2013, 09:28 AM   #28
Baron3ss

Baron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orinoco Flow View Post
Hold a fist out in front of you. Now open up that hand. Where did your fist go? It's a language problem. It's just one example. The random happenstances of a society can shape the formation of a language. The formation of a language is largely unguided so errors, inadequacies and societal bias can be ingrained.

The wording you have used is common enough usage of the language of a society with a long history of male dominance. Males more often have difficulty understanding those who are different as to not fit into traditional gender roles. Hence, it's no surprise the language used in trying to understand non-Cis people can be inadequate.

For girls like me there is a great deal of variance just as there is for Cis folk (the majority). I've seen a lot who would seem to accept how you worded it. I can't speak for everyone but for me it doesn't fit well.

Most girls like me knew who we were from a very young age but not all (there are some things in common but, again, there is some variation and we're all individuals). I didn't know who I was until much later but being raised with five brothers and always being put in amongst boys, I was never like them and I always felt like I was in the wrong place.

My brain is all female. As well, my heart and spirit. As I feel it, even though I wasn't told the truth of myself till much later, I was always so. Life may be a journey but not as regards my gender. In that regard I'm not going anywhere and I had already arrived the day I was born. I'm not transitioning. I was always female. The brain, spirit and heart, what's inside takes precedence. What you see on the outside is only real estate. In that I'm not transitioning: I'm just making some adjustments to the landscaping. I've been doing bio-identical HRT for a month and a half now.

It will be no surprise to me should you not get this. These things are difficult for the male brain to comprehend. I've explained it once on the off-chance you might get it but I don't expect you to. I could spend all day every day trying to explain this to a man and he still won't get it. If you don't get it the first time, maybe you never will and I don't need to waste any further effort.

For the short story of how I found the truth of myself, goto http://www.consolecity.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=183419

Since then there have been more developments. At first I thought my appearance didn't matter as I already knew who I was, nevermind how nobody else did, and I was enjoying benefits of being the undercover lesbian. After a few months I was finding I just had to be myself openly which caused confusion for those who felt my effect. Then I started discovering clothing and found appearance to be important. Undercover stopped being an option and I found I had to be openly lesbian. Now, I mostly dress up and hate to go out butch.

As for Z_E_R_O, his logic for calling bullshit amounts to saying it didn't happen because he didn't see it from the sandbox which he plays in. It is sheer audacity and stupidity for him to try to say who I am or am not as he doesn't know anything of me, has never walked in my shoes and doesn't have a clue as to anything I feel inside.

Ironic.

Well, seeing as you've represented a typical male viewpoint here, we can take your inference to be saying females are less than males or inferior.

What you don't understand is that we women have so many things going on inside which guys like you just don't get. That's why a lot (not all) of women see guys as being handicapped.

Also, women are the reason you even exist. If at anytime you wish to retroactively rescind that privilege, however, feel free to do so.
What are your most recent hormone levels and what drugs are you prescribed and in what doses?
Baron3ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2013, 05:11 PM   #29
Z_E_R_O

Z_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of light

Second George? I'll take it. Thank you.

But seriously, if you want any kind of support let us know you a little. Personally, I find it unbelievable and do not find that out of the bounds of my opinion. You've got a track record, I have a track record. We all have some preconceived aura around us. Think about it a second. It is hard to believe. Your Lesbian Joy thread was just like Def's Taking a Shit in a Baby Toilet.

I would just prefer it to be a sausagefest.
Z_E_R_O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2013, 05:31 PM   #30
CAPninja

CAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really nice

Live!: King Barf

I think you over complicate things to make yourself feel special. You are a guy that acts like a woman nothing more.

You can wish to be something else, but no matter what you do you will never be what you can't. If anybody tells you otherwise you will continue to say "difficult for the male brain to comprehend". But in reality you're the one that doesn't seem to understand simple biology. Born with a dick you're a male, born with a vagina you are female.
CAPninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #31
Daydreamer

Daydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPninja View Post
I think you over complicate things to make yourself feel special. You are a guy that acts like a woman nothing more.

You can wish to be something else, but no matter what you do you will never be what you can't. If anybody tells you otherwise you will continue to say "difficult for the male brain to comprehend". But in reality you're the one that doesn't seem to understand simple biology. Born with a dick you're a male, born with a vagina you are female.

Gender is a social construct, biology is something different. This is the kind of attitude and these are the sort of comments that lead to suicide and all other manner of problems. You should seriously consider retracting your comments and err on the side of decency.
Old September 20th, 2013, 09:38 PM   #32
Z_E_R_O

Z_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
Gender is a social construct, biology is something different. This is the kind of attitude and these are the sort of comments that lead to suicide and all other manner of problems. You should seriously consider retracting your comments and err on the side of decency.
Look, seriously I respect everyone in this conversation, but I am about to fucking get my popcorn. If explanations are needed just go ahead and kill yourself.

I would just prefer it to be a sausagefest.
Z_E_R_O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2013, 10:46 PM   #33
CAPninja

CAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really nice

Quote:
Gender is a social construct, biology is something different.
Quote:
Medical Dictionary
gender gen·der (jěn'dər)
n.

The sex of an individual, male or female, based on reproductive anatomy.
When a dog has a litter of puppies you say it had 3 males and 2 females. Not 2 males 2 puppies and 1 not old enough to realize what it is yet.

If a man takes hormones and gets a surgery done he's not a woman he's a just a guy that cut his dick off. There is no male or female "inside of us" you either are, or are not.

I have no problem with someone living and believing their delusion. But the rest of the world should not be obligated to believe it.

Last edited by CAPninja : September 20th, 2013 at 10:59 PM.
Old September 20th, 2013, 11:27 PM   #34
Viper
Administrator

Viper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: JayCCity
Steam: jaycc

Games Owned: 689
Games Wanted: 64
Send a message via ICQ to Viper Send a message via AIM to Viper Send a message via Yahoo to Viper
Quote:
When a dog has a litter of puppies you say it had 3 males and 2 females. Not 2 males 2 puppies and 1 not old enough to realize what it is yet.

If a man takes hormones and gets a surgery done he's not a woman he's a just a guy that cut his dick off. There is no male or female "inside of us" you either are, or are not.

I have no problem with someone living and believing their delusion. But the rest of the world should not be obligated to believe it.
It appears you've gone out of your way to find that clear cut definition for gender (and failed to source it):

http://www.merriam-webster.com/medlineplus/gender

Quote:
Main Entry: gen·der
Pronunciation: \ˈjen-dər\
Function: noun
1: sex 1 2: the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gender

Quote:
a : sex <the feminine gender>
b : the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex
http://oxforddictionaries.com/us/def...ender?q=gender

Quote:
noun
1the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones):
traditional concepts of gender
[as modifier]:
gender roles
the members of one or other sex:
differences between the genders are encouraged from an early age
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender

Wikipedia discusses it the best. Particularly that context is important. Which is why your find is so clear cut and fails to mention the cultural/sociological aspect of the word (though I found a medical reference that does).
Old September 21st, 2013, 12:43 AM   #35
Baron3ss

Baron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished road

Quote:

You have no concept of what gender actually is. Viper provided accurate examples.
Old September 21st, 2013, 12:45 AM   #36
Baron3ss

Quote:
Current estimates indicate that 41% of trans people commit suicide.
Old September 21st, 2013, 01:54 AM   #37
CAPninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper View Post
It appears you've gone out of your way to find that clear cut definition for gender (and failed to source it):
The source was from the very first dictionary I checked. Which was Merriam-Webster. I didn't go out of my way at all. I provided the definition in the context I would have used in relation to biology and my previous post.

Nice try.
Old September 21st, 2013, 02:45 AM   #38
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
Quote:
The source was from the very first dictionary I checked. Which was Merriam-Webster. I didn't go out of my way at all. I provided the definition in the context I would have used in relation to biology and my previous post.

Nice try.
Yes, that YOU would have used. You're not transgender.

I'm right handed, so there's no such thing as lefties. They're just fucked up, and I won't recognize that it's a thing.

Or you can step outside your narrow minded view of gender and think about how other people think of gender. Does it hurt you in any way to recognize that hey, maybe somebody's mind doesn't match their body? And maybe there's nothing wrong with the mind, and nothing wrong with the body. Maybe the human body and mind are so complex that weird things like this can happen.

Hey, you don't have feet. Humans have two feet. You can't be human!

That's how silly you sound with this "you have a dick, you must be a male" shit.
Old September 21st, 2013, 10:18 AM   #39
CAPninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahn View Post
Yes, that YOU would have used. You're not transgender.

I'm right handed, so there's no such thing as lefties. They're just fucked up, and I won't recognize that it's a thing.
I recognize "transgender" people truly believe what they want to believe.

Quote:
Or you can step outside your narrow minded view of gender and think about how other people think of gender. Does it hurt you in any way to recognize that hey, maybe somebody's mind doesn't match their body? And maybe there's nothing wrong with the mind, and nothing wrong with the body.
There is nothing wrong with believing you are "transgender". I've stated this already. But not everybody should be forced to go along with the delusion.

Quote:
Maybe the human body and mind are so complex that weird things like this can happen.
It's human nature to believe there's something bigger going on than what really is. But in reality the simple solutions are almost always the right answers.

Quote:
Hey, you don't have feet. Humans have two feet. You can't be human
Yore analogy does not fit. Its more like, man gets dick cut off pretends he's woman. I get legs cut off and pretend I'm a snail. everybody in the world must now recognize us in our new forms.

I can put a crown on my head and pretend to be the king of the universe, but I don't think every person in the world is going to bow to me.

Last edited by CAPninja : September 21st, 2013 at 10:26 AM.
Old September 21st, 2013, 10:37 PM   #40
Shaolin

Shaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 92
Send a message via ICQ to Shaolin Send a message via Yahoo to Shaolin
How in the fuck......

Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2013, 12:29 PM   #41
George

George has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura about

Live!: G Monroy

Games Owned: 1
I am not a human
Old September 29th, 2013, 01:26 AM   #42
Dillinger

Dillinger is on a distinguished roadDillinger is on a distinguished roadDillinger is on a distinguished roadDillinger is on a distinguished roadDillinger is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Ironic.

Write a book already you emotionally confused faggot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_E_R_O View Post
Riding a bike is hard.
Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2013, 11:39 AM   #43
Daydreamer

oh no a dullard is being crass oh no oh no

oh no
Old April 14th, 2017, 08:26 AM   #44
Orinoco Flow

Orinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to behold

I don't show up here often. Well, a lot of us don't stop here at all anymore. I was looking over old threads, saw that Cap has been active here recently, and thought like, fuck it, there's something more I could point out here. I'd say something to Dullinger except he hasn't shown for three years. Then again even if he was here, could be pointless as he's an idiot anyways.

Quote:
I recognize "transgender" people truly believe what they want to believe.

There is nothing wrong with believing you are "transgender". I've stated this already. But not everybody should be forced to go along with the delusion.
Nobody should be forced to go along with your idiot delusion that you know anything that goes on inside a " trans" person or has any idea what we have to go through. It's not up to you and it's not about you. Nobody needs your approval or your disapproval. It's nothing to do with your opinion or what you are or aren't convinced of. It's when you meet a stranger who says, "Hello, this is who I am," you don't be disrespectful and contradict or argue. That person likely knows what's going inside whereas you haven't the first clue. If you can't observe such basic of initial civility, it would be better you just keep quiet and MYOB.

Quote:
It's human nature to believe there's something bigger going on than what really is. But in reality the simple solutions are almost always the right answers.
Well, that was nonsense and wholly meaningless.

Quote:
Yore analogy does not fit. Its more like, man gets dick cut off pretends he's woman. I get legs cut off and pretend I'm a snail. everybody in the world must now recognize us in our new forms.

I can put a crown on my head and pretend to be the king of the universe, but I don't think every person in the world is going to bow to me.
Before you spout such idiocy you need to get an education in biology as well as see the variation and diversity that exists in nature. Because you have no idea what you're talking about.

For example, try watching "9 Months that Made You" on PBS. Might find the vid on their website. Great show and very interesting. One thing I'd like to point out from the show :

For human babies, inutero in the fifteenth week of development, another surge of testosterone occurs which continues at least into the sixteenth week.

(Sometimes that surge is very larger than usual. At that fifteenth week the effect on brain development for such individuals is that they more often are risk takers and thrill seekers.)

Weeks earlier the configuration of the reproductive organs has already been determined. The sex of the brain sets in the sixteenth week. Occasionally, brain sex develops which is a mismatch to the earlier genital configuration. It is not known of certainty the exact cause, e.g., (M2F) one theory being neural resistance to testosterone occurs. However, it is known as fact that when this occurs it is in the sixteenth week. The configuration of the brain (M2F) is then more consistent with female development.
Old April 15th, 2017, 12:16 PM   #45
CAPninja

Quote:

Nobody should be forced to go along with your idiot delusion
How ironic right...
Old April 17th, 2017, 02:59 AM   #46
Orinoco Flow

Quite.
Old June 7th, 2017, 11:58 AM   #47
Orinoco Flow

Once again "9 Months that Made You" is showing on PBS World channel in three parts. Episode one is done. Episode two will air on 9Jun17, 12Jun17 and 13Jun17. I believe that episode covers, amongst other matters, the hormonal surges of the fifteenth and sixteenth weeks crucial to development of the brain, setting patterns and characteristics of such which persist through life. Catch it. ;

(Episode three will air 15,16,19&20Jun17.)

When a guy cites simple facts of biology he should get educated on such biology before he spouts off. Because findings of biology say a medical situation such as mine is real. In addition to that the psychiatric community says it's real. GID is not in the DSM 5, the latest version. Because the research is all in and the findings of psychiatric professionals have determined as real.

Yet, somehow, we're supposed to believe a yutz like Cap knows better than obstetricians, doctors, biologists and psychologists??? There's irony for you.
Old June 14th, 2017, 04:21 PM   #48
Ibe6yoube9

Ibe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these parts

Live!: threeleggedcow
PSN: ibe6yoube9

I'm not going to read this entire thread. I don't know much about your situation and I don't care because it doesn't matter. I'm all for people wanting to be themselves. If you identify as a woman and want to transition or dress in women's clothing, more power to you.

But you really can't cite biology or psychology. People with opposing viewpoints can easily flip the script on you. We all have genetic mutations in our DNA, some cause physical deformations and some of them cause mental illnesses. Schizophrenia is real but it's still a mental illness. One can easily say you're mentally ill.

But it doesn't matter. You need to accept the fact that people have their own differing opinions and beliefs and you're not going to change them so stop obsessing over them and start living your life. I agree with Cap, if you have male genitals then you're male and vice versa. I will address you has "she" out of respect. Going into a women's restroom is highly questionable because that affects other people (you could still be a pervert, someone could just dress in a wig, bra and dress pretending to be transgender, etc.). We as a society are trying to be too P.C. and are blurring the line too heavily. We now have genderqueers who want to be addressed as "they".

When you go to the DMV, what sex do you check? To me that's how cut and dry it is. How you dress, act, or live your life is completely different than what your sex is.
Old June 15th, 2017, 11:10 AM   #49
Orinoco Flow

Well, I'm sorry you feel hampered by things like logic and reason. You can't be bothered to read the thread but you can give us your two cents worth anyways. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. ...

Did you even bother to watch the show while it was still playing? I bet you didn't. If you'd have watched it, you'd likely be singing a different tune now.

But, no, you don't get it. Albeit, identity and preference are entirely different from each other, but homosexuality used to be classified as a mental illness as well. It too was later removed from the DSM, i.e., declassified as a mental disorder. Four decades earlier about. How much you want to talk about people having different opinions doesn't matter for shit. Sure, there are people who don't agree or dislike it. Boo hoo hoo. Too fucking bad. Get over it. It doesn't matter. It has already been established, it's a FACT, that homosexuality is not a mental illness. Now, also not included in the latest version, the DSM-V. Now, also established, a FACT, that a person's gender situation is not a mental illness.

Yes, I can cite biology, psychology and the findings of obstetrics because those are the facts. Because professionals with real educations have done very good work, found these things out and established these as facts. The hell with the opinion of some dumb hillbilly who's proud of his sixth grade education.

And I didn't say anything about bathrooms before, but since you brought it up ... Before you go accusing anybody of being a pervert, talking nonsense about blurring the line too heavily, going too PC or saying it's highly questionable using the ladies room ... I dare you to go get yourself a cute feminine little outfit, get yourself a nice wig (unless your hair is nice and a decent length already), shave your legs as well as any other body hair as necessary, tweeze your eyebrows, maybe even get your face waxed, put on lipstick, put on makeup, primp for a few hours, get all dolled up and then go into a large public restroom for males during the busy part of the day. Then you tell us what sort of reaction you got.

Oh, and you forgot to mention the zhi pronoun. No, it's not at all cut and dry how you want to pretend it is. Pick a point and call that ultimate female. Pick another a good distance from that and designate it as being most manly. Draw a line from one point to the other. Then consider the point one the line halfway between the two. Is that both or neither? Between the halfway point and most masculine there many points of varying degrees of masculinity. But all on that side of the line are masculine. Whereas the other side of the line is feminine. Those on the masculine side, although being mainly masculine, will have at least a little bit of the feminine. Even the most manly. So too will the female have a least a tad of male. Yin-Yang. But, not only there many different points on the line or varying degrees, there are offshoots for different points of the line. There are some who don't stay in one place. One day they are on one side of the line. Next day on the other side. We call those genderfluid.There are points which aren't even on the line. Above and below. It's not a binary. It's a rainbow!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: