GameStop, Inc.
ConsoleCity Forums

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > Dricas Gaming Forums > Off-Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic All off topic general discussion, NO LADDER POSTS.

Old May 9th, 2014, 09:19 PM   #9401
BIG MIKE

BIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: beerhammer

Games Owned: 1
Games Wanted: 0
Settle down bitches,,,,,,, everyone still on the planet?

member and founder of the"space wasting, off topic bastards club"

'May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.'

R.I.P KRD, I miss you buddy.
BIG MIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 12th, 2014, 09:52 PM   #9402
CarlosRE3

CarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: GTKyle5
PSN: GTKyle5
Steam: GTKyle5

Games Owned: 198
Games Wanted: 1
Another page turned

I Hate Capcom.
CarlosRE3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2014, 03:14 AM   #9403
Orinoco Flow

Orinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to behold

Games Owned: 0
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosRE3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orinoco Flow View Post
I've been on hormones for three weeks now, bio-indentical. Not seeing much results yet. Growth of facial hair doesn't seem to be reduced much yet. Maybe it's too soon to see results. Then again, I might need to add an anti-testosterone to the mix.

I may have big feet but my hands are small. At least my legs and butt are lady like. I get comments from the ladies about my legs all the time. I bring out the bi-curious side of the ladies.
pics
You naughty boy! You talking you wanna see boobs or everything?

For a friend of mine it took four years of HRT to get her boobs to a small B cup size. But she's an older lady, albeit, not as old as I. Hence, it should be even more difficult to get my boobs to an appreciable size. Aaaaaaah, but I know some sweet little tricks using herbal assists and phytoestrogens. I'm pretty close to a B cup now and you can get a soft but firm and plump handful of feminine boob. Certainly more than a mouthful. And it hasn't been quite a year yet since I've been on (bio-identical) HRT.

Okay, my prior post gives the impression I started HRT last August. Well, on that attempt I didn't use a decent product or a decent dosage and I didn't include other things I needed with it. I wasn't getting it right at all. So, I stopped. Regrouped, reconnoitered, recalculated, retreated, researched, revamped and restarted last few days of September.

Damnedest thing happened. Let's backtrack and I'll give you some background information first.

I have a female brain but for four or five decades (is it considered started from puberty or before then is the question; I think before puberty, albeit in smaller amounts) my brain has been running with the wrong hormone: TESTOSTERONE. The female brain doesn't work quite right on testosterone. Besides feeling shitty all the time, there was a part of my female brain which wasn't really working much at all. It's not a very smart part of the brain but it provides a vital female drive. It makes women want to go out and find a good man, take his seed (crave it), get pregnant, see to it the man is a good provider or see to good nesting, see to a good pregnancy or bring the child to term and look to taking care of the child after delivery. All the things necessary for a successful pregnancy and good child rearing. The colloquial term for this part of the female brain would be "biological clock."

So, about a half week before Veterans Day my brain starts working better on female hormones and my "biological clock" fucking kicks in and tells me to go out and get pregnant. I'm all like WTF, I can't get pregnant. Well, it just doesn't fucking listen. It's a one way conversation and just keeps telling me to get knocked up. So now I crave men and their seed. I enjoy doing what before where I would have been so just going like eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! I knew that HRT could change preference for some of us sometimes. Yet, I thought I'd stay strictly lesbian no matter what. Now I'm bisexual. But it's cool because, even though I felt pretty damned feminine already before, I feel even more womanly now. It feels so right.

Even though I'm finally running on female hormones it takes more than just estadiol, estriol, estrone or even progesterone (added to balance out or lessen risks with estrogens) to grow breasts. It also takes DHEA (dihydroepiandrosterone) and growth hormone. Well, guess what. Both DHEA and growth hormone are commonly low for us older ladies. Hence, this set of circumstances makes it difficult for us to grow decent sized breasts. Fortunately, I've found ways using herbals to boost my DHEA levels and possibly some growth hormone boost as well. So, for less than a year of HRT my boobs are doing rather well. I'd like my breasts to grow to 'D' cup size but I could settle for a 'C' cup. New and young breasts!

Being a woman is the best. We have so many things going on inside, things we feel, awareness ... you guys just can't imagine what it's like.

Last edited by Orinoco Flow : August 25th, 2014 at 03:30 AM.
Orinoco Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2014, 09:18 PM   #9404
BIG MIKE

BIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: beerhammer

Games Owned: 1
Sooooooo,,,,,,,,,,,,,WTF???

member and founder of the"space wasting, off topic bastards club"

'May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.'

R.I.P KRD, I miss you buddy.
BIG MIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2014, 03:52 PM   #9405
Orinoco Flow

Orinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to behold

Lightbulb

Shit, man, I didn't know it myself.

Sure, I should have known. But I didn't. Not really known it. I'd like to say I was clueless but I saw all the indications. I never felt like a guy. Never felt as though I belonged. Never liked all the guy habits or views. I just didn't know who else I could have been, really. I saw all the pieces. I just never connected up the dots. I was so good at making excuses. I was very good with the fit-faucet rule. It was such a deep dark secret that even I didn't know.

I am proud to be a woman, to be myself. I am damn sure not going to keep quiet about who I am now that I know so much more than I did before. Everybody else gets to be themselves out in the open. Nobody is better so why shouldn't I get to be myself openly? You've seen how outspoken I can be. If I had known who I was back then I never could have kept it a secret. The only way to keep it secret was for it to be a secret from myself.

Look, things are still not as good as they should be even today. But back when I was a kid they were much worse.

So, if this had not been kept a secret even from myself back then, all the parents of the neighborhood would have been aghast that "the despicable little pervert" could be allowed to mingle amongst their pristine little children. Afraid I'd warp their fragile little minds and give them "the disease." And then, one dark and moonless night, I'd have been taken from my home, lynched, beaten mercilessly, raped and murdered by the goodly parents of the local PTA. Probably handed over by my own "father" (donor is more like it). He was a macho bastard like that. Probably why the Deity removed him when I was eight (he may have suspected).

I'm sorry I couldn't tell you all about this earlier (I told you about it as soon after I found out: click here) but isn't it better that I'm alive today?

What do you mean, "WTF?"

Mike, this is a good thing.

Can you imagine what it's like for a person to go five decades without knowing self? What it's like for a person to go that long without being allowed to be herself? Being given the wrong "manual" to grow up to during the teenage years? How does a person grow up without knowing who she is?

After over five decades I finally get to be myself. I finally know what a blessing it is to be alive. Can you just be happy for me for that?

And I've these breasts growing. They feel so awesome! My hips are wide. (Well, I could stand to lose this pooch.) Got these rawwkin' leeeeeeeeegs and this hot butt. I feel so sexy and womanly all the time. Nothing better! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...

I was worn down at fifty four. If the Deity hadn't finally told me who I was then, I would have died. I couldn't have gone any further without myself.

Just be happy for me, Mike.
Old September 19th, 2014, 04:02 PM   #9406
Orinoco Flow

Thumbs up

Remember Ocelot back from the Dreamcast IRC days? After a year and a half or two he finally saw my alleged sex mentioned. He then told me he always assumed I was a girl. So I just asked him if it really mattered. So we agreed it didn't.
Old October 27th, 2014, 12:06 PM   #9407
leo

leo is just really niceleo is just really niceleo is just really niceleo is just really niceleo is just really niceleo is just really niceleo is just really niceleo is just really niceleo is just really niceleo is just really niceleo is just really nice

Games Owned: 4
hi mike! im still on the planet, yup. hows things?

stop fishing on me dirty bitch
leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2015, 12:23 PM   #9408
JDGAFFLIN

JDGAFFLIN has a reputation beyond reputeJDGAFFLIN has a reputation beyond reputeJDGAFFLIN has a reputation beyond reputeJDGAFFLIN has a reputation beyond reputeJDGAFFLIN has a reputation beyond reputeJDGAFFLIN has a reputation beyond reputeJDGAFFLIN has a reputation beyond reputeJDGAFFLIN has a reputation beyond reputeJDGAFFLIN has a reputation beyond reputeJDGAFFLIN has a reputation beyond reputeJDGAFFLIN has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 59
Send a message via Yahoo to JDGAFFLIN
This thread is still active.

Wow.
Old September 30th, 2015, 07:31 PM   #9409
Asp86

Asp86 can only hope to improveAsp86 can only hope to improveAsp86 can only hope to improveAsp86 can only hope to improve

Live!: ASP86

11 months ago is active?
Old October 3rd, 2015, 11:52 AM   #9410
JDGAFFLIN

JDGAFFLIN has a reputation beyond reputeJDGAFFLIN has a reputation beyond reputeJDGAFFLIN has a reputation beyond reputeJDGAFFLIN has a reputation beyond reputeJDGAFFLIN has a reputation beyond reputeJDGAFFLIN has a reputation beyond reputeJDGAFFLIN has a reputation beyond reputeJDGAFFLIN has a reputation beyond reputeJDGAFFLIN has a reputation beyond reputeJDGAFFLIN has a reputation beyond reputeJDGAFFLIN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asp86 View Post
11 months ago is active?
Same ole, same ole here. People nitpicking over the most trivial of details.

I meant open.
Old November 1st, 2015, 11:30 AM   #9411
SmAsHeD IxNaY

SmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 78
Send a message via AIM to SmAsHeD IxNaY Send a message via MSN to SmAsHeD IxNaY Send a message via Yahoo to SmAsHeD IxNaY
I'm still here, but never post. Life got in the way and I had to become an adult. ;(
Old November 12th, 2015, 10:55 PM   #9412
Intruderb

Intruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 420
Games Wanted: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orinoco Flow View Post
Shit, man, I didn't know it myself.
So does that make you the new girl here... snare drum cymbal crash!
... first, your dick is going to TOUCH hairy man ass, second your dick is going to PENETRATE hairy man ass, and lastly you're going to have to FUCK hairy man ass until you nut. What if he starts fucking you back? What if the dude starts groaning? Hairy man ass groaning?
Intruderb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2016, 01:52 PM   #9413
JDGAFFLIN

Yo, what's good, all?
Old March 13th, 2016, 08:23 AM   #9414
BrntGuy

BrntGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBrntGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBrntGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBrntGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBrntGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBrntGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBrntGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBrntGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBrntGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBrntGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBrntGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Brntguy

Send a message via ICQ to BrntGuy Send a message via AIM to BrntGuy Send a message via MSN to BrntGuy
Lol, your alive!
Old March 14th, 2016, 12:42 PM   #9415
JDGAFFLIN

Indeed, Indeed.

Hope all is well with you & yours..
Old July 20th, 2016, 07:56 AM   #9416
Orinoco Flow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intruderb View Post
So does that make you the new girl here... snare drum cymbal crash!
Ha! Good one.

Because I wasn't announced before as so? From that viewpoint, yes. But I was here way back.

After finding out I'm female at the age of fifty four it has been a rather rough haul even after being source for exhilaration. A person can't even really become a real adult without knowing who self is. Also, first time around I was handed the wrong guidebook instead of the proper one for females. So, now I'm going through puberty again in my fifties (hormones).

Last week I watched "9 Months that Made You" on PBS. Great show and very interesting. One thing I'd like to point out from the show :

For human babies, inutero in the fifteenth week of development, another surge of testosterone occurs which continues at least into the sixteenth week.

(Sometimes that surge is very larger than usual. At that fifteenth week the effect on brain development for such individuals is that they more often are risk takers and thrill seekers.)

Weeks earlier the configuration of the reproductive organs has already been determined. The sex of the brain sets in the sixteenth week. Occasionally, brain sex develops which is a mismatch to the earlier genital configuration. It is not known of certainty the exact cause, e.g., (M2F) one theory being neural resistance to testosterone occurs. However, it is known as fact that when this occurs it is in the sixteenth week. The configuration of the brain (M2F) is then more consistent with female development.
Old August 22nd, 2016, 11:26 AM   #9417
leo

leo is just really niceleo is just really niceleo is just really niceleo is just really niceleo is just really niceleo is just really niceleo is just really niceleo is just really niceleo is just really niceleo is just really niceleo is just really nice

just stopping in to say oh hi.

Old August 24th, 2016, 08:57 PM   #9418
Orinoco Flow

Oh, hi, leo. Seen hiro lately?

-- Lewis Carroll from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
(This was SO ME prior to Feb2012.)
Old August 24th, 2016, 09:03 PM   #9419
Orinoco Flow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDGAFFLIN View Post
Yo, what's good, all?

My boobs are growing nicely. That's what's good!

Not really big YET. But coming in nicely just the same. B cups but nice. Two nice handfuls. Gonna love when I reach a C cup.
Old August 29th, 2016, 04:17 PM   #9420
SmAsHeD IxNaY

SmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 78
Send a message via AIM to SmAsHeD IxNaY Send a message via MSN to SmAsHeD IxNaY Send a message via Yahoo to SmAsHeD IxNaY
I don't even know what's going on here. I need to go back a page or two and catch up! I even posted once or twice in that span without reading till reading the last few comments.
Old September 23rd, 2016, 05:13 AM   #9421
leo

late to the party but i finally got an xbox one.

Old April 17th, 2017, 04:44 AM   #9422
Orinoco Flow

Haven't used a console since the DC. That was ages ago. I have an AMD triple core (unlockable fourth core, which I've never looked into how-tos for but I ran across one report of a failed unlock attempt which went rather badly) AM3 socket Athlon 2 of 2.7GHz per core on a Gigabyte motherboard with 8 GB DDR2 RAM and a decent ATI Radeon vidcard for the time. It's not current but it's no slouch either. I assembled it rather economically as well. I'll take that over any Xbox or PlayStation any day.

Yeah, after the spy Bernie Stolar brought down Sega that killed it for me for consoles.

Last edited by Orinoco Flow : April 17th, 2017 at 04:56 AM.
Old May 12th, 2017, 04:55 PM   #9423
fingertips

fingertips has a reputation beyond reputefingertips has a reputation beyond reputefingertips has a reputation beyond reputefingertips has a reputation beyond reputefingertips has a reputation beyond reputefingertips has a reputation beyond reputefingertips has a reputation beyond reputefingertips has a reputation beyond reputefingertips has a reputation beyond reputefingertips has a reputation beyond reputefingertips has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: http://card.mygamercard.net/mini/fingertips215.jpg

Send a message via AIM to fingertips Send a message via Yahoo to fingertips
I don't know what to say.
Old May 12th, 2017, 05:23 PM   #9424
fingertips

fingertips has a reputation beyond reputefingertips has a reputation beyond reputefingertips has a reputation beyond reputefingertips has a reputation beyond reputefingertips has a reputation beyond reputefingertips has a reputation beyond reputefingertips has a reputation beyond reputefingertips has a reputation beyond reputefingertips has a reputation beyond reputefingertips has a reputation beyond reputefingertips has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: http://card.mygamercard.net/mini/fingertips215.jpg

Send a message via AIM to fingertips Send a message via Yahoo to fingertips
Holy crap I just went back read when I first started posting in here. I'd like to kindly inform the three remaining people in thread that I am no longer retarded.

Big mike, report your loss got dammit! It's been over 15 years, time to let the world know who's the true Sega Swirl champion!!!
Old June 8th, 2017, 07:15 PM   #9425
Orinoco Flow

Maybe you've just grown up since then or closer to it. Glad to hear you're doing well.

Yeah, you were always kicking BigMike's butt at segaswirl. BigMike, report your loss!