ConsoleCity Forums   GameStop, Inc.

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General ConsoleCity's general discussion forum, post anything and everything here.

Old August 21st, 2003, 08:27 AM   #1
DefMATRIXense

DefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: ShadowBigBoss

Games Owned: 25
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to DefMATRIXense
Cat got owned

this is funny..

I am not sure if you have seen it before..

Cat got owned
Old August 21st, 2003, 08:34 AM   #2
fgarriel

fgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant future

Games Owned: 133
http://www.consolecity.com/forum/sho...threadid=47925

ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME?!?

You fucking posted this less than 48 hours ago!!!!
fgarriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2003, 08:35 AM   #3
BigTime

BigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the rough

Live!: lamegamertag

Games Owned: 14
Brilliant.
Old August 21st, 2003, 08:36 AM   #4
Bingo

Bingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: CHEAP SU1T

Games Owned: 0
Send a message via AIM to Bingo
Quote:
Originally posted by fgarriel

No shits! You have copy of proofs?
Old August 21st, 2003, 08:37 AM   #5
DefMATRIXense

DefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Oh shit.. I didnt know that.. my apologize
Old August 21st, 2003, 08:40 AM   #6
BigTime

BigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the rough

Live!: lamegamertag

Games Owned: 14
Deaf and dumb, a winning combination. I feel for you.
Old August 21st, 2003, 08:44 AM   #7
DefMATRIXense

Quote:
Originally posted by BigTime
Deaf and dumb, a winning combination. I feel for you.
Old August 22nd, 2003, 05:50 PM   #8
The Krakken

The Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 46
Quote:
Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
Oh shit.. I didnt know that.. my apologize
WTF??????
Old August 22nd, 2003, 06:06 PM   #9
AchtungNorwegen

AchtungNorwegen has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Kids this a good example of what extended drug abuse can lead to. Memory losses is a sad thing,but can be avoided! Stay away from the needle girls and boys
Old August 22nd, 2003, 06:11 PM   #10
BigWillyNYG

BigWillyNYG will become famous soon enoughBigWillyNYG will become famous soon enoughBigWillyNYG will become famous soon enoughBigWillyNYG will become famous soon enoughBigWillyNYG will become famous soon enoughBigWillyNYG will become famous soon enoughBigWillyNYG will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Holy hell, i think I just shat myself. Hahahahahahahaahaha.

I swear between this thread and the post he made about Whoppers and pizza for no apparent reason, the comedy is absolutely splendid. I never knew one guy could be so fucking dumb. This tops it all.

You said you whip your ass and leave within 3 minutes. That means you walk around with your ass hang poops
That's why I was laughing my big ass off
BigWillyNYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2003, 06:13 PM   #11
The Krakken

The Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 46
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by BigWillyNYG
Holy hell, i think I just shat myself. Hahahahahahahaahaha.

I swear between this thread and the post he made about Whoppers and pizza for no apparent reason, the comedy is absolutely splendid. I never knew one guy could be so fucking dumb. This tops it all.
Funny thing is.....I found this one, thinking it was the other one!!!

Old August 22nd, 2003, 10:56 PM   #12
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 95
Quote:
Originally posted by The Krakken
Funny thing is.....I found this one, thinking it was the other one!!!

Hahaha, me too.
Old August 23rd, 2003, 12:17 AM   #13
AllSkill911

AllSkill911 can only hope to improveAllSkill911 can only hope to improveAllSkill911 can only hope to improve

Games Owned: 16
That's sad.
AllSkill911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2003, 12:36 PM   #14
DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to all

Live!: TheDirtyOne

Games Owned: 71
Send a message via ICQ to DirtySanchez Send a message via AIM to DirtySanchez
And people think I go over the top about how fucking stupid he is... If anyone needs proof that this guys to spend time in remedial breathing class, here it is.
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2003, 01:59 PM   #15
Orinoco Flow

Orinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to behold

Unhappy

For pity sakes somebody make sure this guy never goes fishing. ...

Unless you figure his demise would be an occurence of mercy.

This guy has probably done a lot of Ecstacy. Actually, that shit works by over accelerating neural activity in the brain to the point of massive neuron overload and burn out, burning holes in the brain. It is painfully obvious and the holes are clearly seen when brain scans of ecstacy users are viewed. A lot of teenagers and young adults end up with Alzheimer's like symptoms like that because they've burned holes in their brains from using Ecstacy.

It's really sad.
Orinoco Flow is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: