ConsoleCity Forums

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > Dricas Gaming Forums > Rants and Raves Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rants and Raves Discussion Want to praise a good opponent, or bash a bad one? This is the place. Try to be nice...

Old December 17th, 2000, 04:03 PM   #1
cartman16

cartman16 has a spectacular aura aboutcartman16 has a spectacular aura aboutcartman16 has a spectacular aura aboutcartman16 has a spectacular aura aboutcartman16 has a spectacular aura aboutcartman16 has a spectacular aura aboutcartman16 has a spectacular aura aboutcartman16 has a spectacular aura aboutcartman16 has a spectacular aura aboutcartman16 has a spectacular aura aboutcartman16 has a spectacular aura about

Games Owned: 16
Games Wanted: 0
This is to know how old is your opponent and to know where they're from.

I'm 16 years old and from Rhode Island.

cartman16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old December 17th, 2000, 04:10 PM   #2
cartman16

cartman16 has a spectacular aura aboutcartman16 has a spectacular aura aboutcartman16 has a spectacular aura aboutcartman16 has a spectacular aura aboutcartman16 has a spectacular aura aboutcartman16 has a spectacular aura aboutcartman16 has a spectacular aura aboutcartman16 has a spectacular aura aboutcartman16 has a spectacular aura aboutcartman16 has a spectacular aura aboutcartman16 has a spectacular aura about

Games Owned: 16
i seriously thought you were like 23. lol
cartman16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2000, 04:34 PM   #3
jaydot

jaydot is on a distinguished roadjaydot is on a distinguished roadjaydot is on a distinguished roadjaydot is on a distinguished road

Games Owned: 0
23 from Logansport,Indiana.
jaydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2000, 05:41 PM   #4

Games Owned:
Games Wanted:
Im 25 from New Port Richey, FL
Old December 17th, 2000, 09:33 PM   #5
YoungFan

YoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: xIceCBx
PSN: IceCB

Games Owned: 56
Send a message via AIM to YoungFan Send a message via Yahoo to YoungFan
16 form VA
YoungFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2000, 09:33 PM   #6
AreYouAfraid

AreYouAfraid has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I'm 14 and from Pittsburgh baby. Go Steelers!!! If jets and colts lose, and the steelers beat the chargers, they go to the playoffs. WOoHoo.
AreYouAfraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2000, 10:33 PM   #7
zortoes

zortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: zortoes

Games Owned: 1
Send a message via AIM to zortoes Send a message via Yahoo to zortoes
23 from Jackson,Mississippi
zortoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2000, 11:09 PM   #8
AreYouAfraid

AreYouAfraid has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Think about the steelers odds of winning the AFC. To get into the playoffs the Jets and Colts have to lose and the Steelers have to win. The Jets are playing the Ravens and the Colts are playing the Vikes, 2 of the best teams in the league. These are almost sure loses for the Jets and Colts. Now on the other hand, the Steelers are playing the Chargers, the worst team in the league which should easily be beaten. If the Steelers get in, they will most likely be playing the Titans. If you look at their games with the Titans this year, you will see that one was only lost by 2 in the closing seconds and the other was only lost by a small amount also. This means that they can beat the Titans. If they beat the Titans, I am not sure who they will play, but if it is the Raiders they have beaten them, and if it is the Ravens, I think they either beat or came close to them. All in all, I think that the Steeler fans should have high hopes. Peace...
AreYouAfraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2000, 11:57 PM   #9
gendronjosh

gendronjosh will become famous soon enoughgendronjosh will become famous soon enoughgendronjosh will become famous soon enoughgendronjosh will become famous soon enoughgendronjosh will become famous soon enoughgendronjosh will become famous soon enough

Live!: sonnykoufax

Games Owned: 7
Send a message via Yahoo to gendronjosh
Im 22 and from St Louis and even though I work 8 hours a day, go to school four hours a day and spend 3 hours in the car driving back and forth between them I still find about 12 hours a day to spend on here, 8 plus 4 plus 3 plus 12 is 25.... man I need to go to sleep sometime.

Oh yeah-never get married my wife has threatened to leave me several times if I dont quit playing "that stupid football game" but so far she hasnt went through with her threat.

gendronjosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2000, 12:29 AM   #10
49ers23

49ers23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I feel really old

I am 31 and live in Lebanon(near Springfield)MO.I am from Moreno Valley Cali.
49ers23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2000, 01:11 AM   #11
zortoes

zortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond repute

DUDE YOUR SIGANATURE, WELL I'M THINKING IT DIDN'T WORK.

THATS JUST MY OPINION, I MIGHT BE WRONG
Old December 18th, 2000, 01:19 AM   #12
devdude

devdude has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I'm 24,from San Antonio,TX,and i hate the Spurs and the Dallas Cowboys,cause they both SUCK bigtime,i'm like u gen,i'm not married tho,but my girl gets pissed off whenever i even have a thought about playin "that stupid game".she goes off complainin talkin bout "You are addicted to that damn thing".can u believe that,us guys addicted to a game?lolshe says if we could marry it we would.i believee her,cause they dont complain and dont put up and resistance when we are trying to play with them.
devdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2000, 01:27 AM   #13
zortoes

LOL

THATS JUST MY OPINION, I MIGHT BE WRONG
Old December 18th, 2000, 08:38 AM   #14
APPOCALYPSE66

APPOCALYPSE66 can only hope to improveAPPOCALYPSE66 can only hope to improve

49ers, you are not alone bro. But, age is only a factor if you act like it. So, with that out of the way Im 30. feel like im 19 yet, but she all goes down hill when you turn 21. I will be heading to school again soon for graphic arts and web design, so I can get a real job. Im in the frozen tundra of Minnesota, and wouldnt change it for Maui. I have been using the Vikes again lately, so there it is.
APPOCALYPSE66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2000, 10:16 AM   #15
Suity83

Suity83 can only hope to improveSuity83 can only hope to improve

im 20 from tulsa, ok
Suity83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2000, 10:33 AM   #16
scottb16

scottb16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

876857r757e7igki.yvff

24, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
At leats I not from down river,
Phish:}LOL
Grad student At U-M
scottb16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2000, 10:58 AM   #17
SACDOG

SACDOG is an unknown quantity at this point

So far im the oldest . Im 33 and im from South Carolina
SACDOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2000, 02:22 PM   #18
APPOCALYPSE66

Dude, that fuc*in squirrel just winked at me.......and it wasnt his eyes!!!!!!
Old December 18th, 2000, 03:23 PM   #19

Games Owned:
Games Wanted:
Im 10 from Japan
Old December 18th, 2000, 04:28 PM   #20
sirbills

sirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these parts

I really only know Appoc. since I play in the NBA 2K1 ladder. But I thought I'd add on to this thread. I'm 28, originally from Johnstown NY. Our high school teams are known are the sirbills. That's why I chose this handle.
sirbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2000, 05:22 PM   #21
sirbills

sirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these parts

Joe C died?

You're not serious. I don't remeber hearing about that. If it IS true, what happened?
sirbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2000, 05:41 PM   #22
scottb16

scottb16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Joe C>

I think it was kidney disease that he had been struggling with for a long period of time.

Phish,
BEEEEEEEIIIIOOOOOTTTCCCCCHHH....please. whhens the last time FSU won anything, except a regular season game. And I used spell check.

plus them sorry ho's drivin around daddies toys, can't drive in this ****ty waether. Last week I saw this princess get stuck in snow in a ****ING RANGE ROVER. Not possible I thought
late
S
scottb16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2000, 05:45 PM   #23
cward99

cward99 can only hope to improvecward99 can only hope to improve

15 NORTH CAROLINA
GO HELLS
AND AM I DUMB OR JUST YOUNGE FOR ASKIN WHO THE HELL IS JOE C ANYWAYS YALL AND WHAT FID HE DO
PEACE OUT YALL
cward99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2000, 07:24 PM   #24
orangeblack88

orangeblack88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I'm 13 from harrisburg, pa
orangeblack88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2000, 08:09 PM   #25
APPOCALYPSE66

Yeh kid, i winked back at him and he flipped me off. Fuc*in huge nutsack wearing, attitude indulging, bucktoothed, bushy tailed little bastard of a squirrel.

I just heard about joe c. I just got the last smoke signal about two hours ago. damned wind was screwin up the signals.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: