ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General ConsoleCity's general discussion forum, post anything and everything here.

Old August 23rd, 2003, 07:52 PM   #1
Genoa

Genoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Cool Know Thy Enemy

Well, I figured the best way to bust balls in this forum was to study the vidiot culture and understand how and why they choose to be vidiots. So I set out on my quest to find a pair of thick coke bottle glasses and a roll of tape. After I found both I broke the glasses and taped them back together. At this point I still needed a pocket protector and a pair of high waters. I found an old pair of pants that no longer fit and cut about 6 inches from the pant legs. The pocket protector was tough, luckily I know an accountant who is ready to retire and loaned me his old one. I suited up in my vidiot suit and set out to Walmart. Once in the video game department I found a group of nerds discussing the newest games and gaming platforms. The general concensus was that PS2 was "way cooler and totally awesome". So I bought the PS2 as well as the hottest nerd games, Madden 2004, Spy Hunter and Vice City. I was all set to enter the world of the nerds. I got home set up the system on my widescreen HDTV and off I went....for about 5 minutes. The most boring fucking experience I have had in the last 30 years. Action games are not strategy or thinking dependant only relying on responce and dexterity instead.

I had enough of the nerd world, and decided I needed to purge myself of the nerd stench that had infested me like a plague. I set off to the store again, this time buying a case of Heiniken, Bacardi Gold, Kalua, Jack Daniels coolers, Margarita mix, Pinia Colada mix, and a bottle of some cheap Boones Farm wine. Well it took a few hours and a couple of MK turns, but I have finally denerdified myself. Man I almost feel bad for you lame ass fucks!
Genoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old August 23rd, 2003, 07:55 PM   #2
Bigg Russ

Bigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Bigg Russ

Games Owned: 73
Send a message via AIM to Bigg Russ Send a message via Yahoo to Bigg Russ
Are you related to Chops in any way?
Old August 23rd, 2003, 07:59 PM   #3
Y2L

Y2L is on a distinguished roadY2L is on a distinguished roadY2L is on a distinguished roadY2L is on a distinguished road

Games Owned: 37
I don't think Chops would ever waste time to type THAT much bullshit condensed into ONE post.
Old August 23rd, 2003, 08:00 PM   #4
Overkill
Staff Member

Overkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Zadoc

Games Owned: 432
Games Wanted: 81
Send a message via ICQ to Overkill Send a message via AIM to Overkill Send a message via MSN to Overkill Send a message via Yahoo to Overkill
Quote:
Originally posted by Bigg Russ
Are you related to Chops in any way?
More likely TMO.
Overkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2003, 08:06 PM   #5
BigTime

BigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the rough

Live!: lamegamertag

Games Owned: 14
Did you take some shots of Pucker after finishing off all those pussy drinks?
Old August 23rd, 2003, 08:23 PM   #6
Nick
Staff Member

Nick is on a distinguished roadNick is on a distinguished roadNick is on a distinguished roadNick is on a distinguished road

Re: Know Thy Enemy

Quote:
Originally posted by Genoa
Heiniken, Bacardi Gold, Kalua, Jack Daniels coolers, Margarita mix, Pinia Colada mix
You're a fucking fag.

Oh, and MK has to be the lamest fucking "game" I've ever seen. And you call PS2 nerdy?
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2003, 08:27 PM   #7
Bigg Russ

Bigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Re: Know Thy Enemy

Quote:
Originally posted by Nick
You're a fucking fag.
Genoa, that came from the admin, dude... that makes it official.
Old August 23rd, 2003, 09:35 PM   #8
DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to all

Live!: TheDirtyOne

Games Owned: 71
Send a message via ICQ to DirtySanchez Send a message via AIM to DirtySanchez
I'm shocked that these guys, who claim to be so cool, still manage to find the time to constantly attempt to flame here. It's sort of pitiful, really.
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2003, 10:20 PM   #9
Mooreberg

Mooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really nice

PSN: Fahrenhype

Games Owned: 112
Send a message via AIM to Mooreberg
Real nerds play Neo-Geo you faggot.
Old August 23rd, 2003, 11:18 PM   #10
Repeater

Repeater has much to be proud ofRepeater has much to be proud ofRepeater has much to be proud ofRepeater has much to be proud ofRepeater has much to be proud ofRepeater has much to be proud ofRepeater has much to be proud ofRepeater has much to be proud ofRepeater has much to be proud ofRepeater has much to be proud ofRepeater has much to be proud of

Live!: STEINAMO

Games Owned: 29
Games Wanted: 7
Send a message via AIM to Repeater
Holy shit, after the second sentence I realized the rest wasn't worth reading. Go home you fucking idiot.

-------
Brandon
Listen to The Minneapolis Henrys
Repeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2003, 02:41 AM   #11
HolyBarfly

HolyBarfly is on a distinguished roadHolyBarfly is on a distinguished road

Actually, it was quite entertaining, because it is a crock of shit, and far from the truth.

Hmmm, what gives you the impression that console games are for nerds? Every sports star plays games. Bands/Musicians play games. Kids play games. Frat boys play games. I would bet Dubya plays games.

The point is...who's playing the turn-based game that NOBODY has heard besides your underground fan base of rooster munchers? And why do MILLIONS and MILLIONS of people play video games?

Get a life, it's not good when you focus on MK more than your dong. Smack it around a bit, you guys won't be getting any for a good long time.

That brings about another god fact. What girl wants to date a guy consumed in some turn-based dungeon and dragons fag ass crap? You'd be embarrased to tell one wouldn't you if you ever got that opportunity?

NOW...girlfriends and wives want to play our video games. They want to play our "Vice Citys", "Ghost Recons", "Maddens" and "Halos". My girlfriend loves talking trash to people over Xbox Live while I play.

Nuff said sucka, get off your knees, go get a rag, you're through.
Old August 24th, 2003, 03:49 AM   #12
Shaolin

Shaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 92
Send a message via ICQ to Shaolin Send a message via Yahoo to Shaolin
Quote:
Originally posted by Repeater
Holy shit, after the second sentence I realized the rest wasn't worth reading. Go home you fucking idiot.
Thats exactly where I stopped.

Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2003, 05:50 AM   #13
Genoa

Cool Ahhh my nerds

The console City seems to be a petri dish for growing nerds. The funny part is most unintelligent life forms do not notice when the observer is watching them. I guess this is what seperates you from Drosophilie.

When 11 nerds respond to say they didn't read a post or that the post is not worth the time to write, it makes you wonder???? If you didn't read it, then how can you respond to it? If its not worth the time to write, then why waste the time to respond? You nerds are an interesting experiment in illogical behavior as well as other moronic tendancies.

Well keep on Nerding, or NERD POWER or whatever you guys say to feel important.
Old August 24th, 2003, 05:53 AM   #14
lmhstalker

lmhstalker is infamous around these partslmhstalker is infamous around these partslmhstalker is infamous around these partslmhstalker is infamous around these partslmhstalker is infamous around these partslmhstalker is infamous around these partslmhstalker is infamous around these partslmhstalker is infamous around these partslmhstalker is infamous around these partslmhstalker is infamous around these partslmhstalker is infamous around these parts

Games Owned: 127
Quote:
Originally posted by Overkill
More likely TMO.
Speaking of TMO, where is KRD?
lmhstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2003, 06:44 AM   #15
Driver-X

Driver-X is an unknown quantity at this point

PSN: F-R-M_63

Genoa-seaport in NW Italy( 2) abbreviation for generation on acid.
Which description best fits.
Old August 24th, 2003, 09:07 AM   #16
Bigg Russ

Quote:
Originally posted by Driver-X
Genoa-seaport in NW Italy( 2) abbreviation for generation on acid.
Which description best fits.
I just figured he liked salami.
Old August 24th, 2003, 09:20 AM   #17
Genoa

The Genoa

The origin of my nick.

I was at a bar and got really drunk. A few girls I worked with dared me to show them my cock. I took a walk down a side street with one of them and told her I'de pull it out if she sucked it. She agreed. When I whipped it out, she said "Ohhh my god its huge. Its like a Genoa Salami or something." Well word got out and the girls at work started calling me Genoa. Now I know the question on everyones mind, "Did you get a BJ?" The answer is no, the girl was afraid it would hurt her.
Old August 24th, 2003, 09:27 AM   #18
BigTime

BigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the rough

Re: The Genoa

Quote:
The origin of my nick.

I was at a bar and got really drunk. A few girls I worked with dared me to show them my cock. I took a walk down a side street with one of them and told her I'de pull it out if she sucked it. She agreed. When I whipped it out, she said "Ohhh my god its huge. Its like a Genoa Salami or something." Well word got out and the girls at work started calling me Genoa. Now I know the question on everyones mind, "Did you get a BJ?" The answer is no, the girl was afraid it would hurt her.
Well it probably would hurt her in the long run you AIDS infected rump humper.

Also for the record let's all not forget how the epitome of coolnes GENOA spends his free time...

http://members.aol.com/jbennett68/death.html

It has been revealed before, yes, but just making sure we all remember that it is you who actually spent the time to make this pathetic website about some videogame that you so love. The girls must flock. I'm sure instead of giving out your phone number you just hand out the URL to your cyberspace haven of love. If this is being cool, then color me the biggest nerd on the planet.
Old August 24th, 2003, 10:47 AM   #19
Genoa

Fat boy

Have you ever created anything in your life, besides a make believe girlfreind? Show me a web page you created that is better that what I threw together in a few hours on a Sunday afternoon. Ya, thats what I thought, you are too busy stuffing your fat fucking face to actually do anything productive. I bet you have a room full of dirty laundry and a sink full of dishes. Your trash can has been overflowing for the last 2 months and the only thing keeping the board of health from condemming your place is the fact that the radon kills the mold and the cockroaches eat the maggots.

Silly Faggot, dicks are for chicks!
Old August 24th, 2003, 11:08 AM   #20
Driver-X

Driver-X is an unknown quantity at this point

PSN: F-R-M_63

Grow Up Genoa,You come of like 16 year old with chip on his shoulder.
Old August 24th, 2003, 11:09 AM   #21
Gamblor

Gamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud of

Send a message via AIM to Gamblor
I'm sorry...but any game that has a homepage using that 'concrete' wallpaper, as well as a side menu using the Comic font, just cannot be taken seriously.
Gamblor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2003, 11:42 AM   #22
BigTime

Re: Fat boy

Uh oh he's getting defensive now...

Hey Genoa is it true that you dress up in full knight garb and go "play knights" with your buddies? That's what I hear from your fellow MK Flamers...

http://www.wef.net/mk/ubb/Forum3/HTML/002166.html

That is just incredible!

Quote:
You should get together with Genoa. You can both go out dressed in your costumes and fight imaginary evil dragons and wizards. Genoa says it makes him feel much more confident about himself, it makes him feel like a real warrior.
and here comes Genoa trying to silence his critics...

Quote:
You see Fire, thats the difference between me and you. I AM a real warrior, whereas you dress up and pretend to be a warrior.
Oh shit we have a REAL warrior on our hands guys!
Old August 24th, 2003, 12:43 PM   #23
AchtungNorwegen

AchtungNorwegen has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally posted by Gamblor
I'm sorry...but any game that has a homepage using that 'concrete' wallpaper, as well as a side menu using the Comic font, just cannot be taken seriously.

well the game has been around for 10 years and some have played for close to that number of years. (I have played for 5 years). This is a great game and not like your averege video game that you throw away after 2 weeks of use
Old August 24th, 2003, 01:09 PM   #24
Lycurgus

Lycurgus has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Re: The Genoa

Quote:
The origin of my nick.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old August 24th, 2003, 02:46 PM   #25
Genoa

Fat Boy, Fire Away

Yep Fat Boy I do dress in armor and fight for real. Not like you armchair warriors who play Mike Tyson or Doom and pretend to be warriors. In my Sport a broken bone is expected not a computer image.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: