ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General ConsoleCity's general discussion forum, post anything and everything here.

Old August 23rd, 2003, 01:01 PM   #1
The Punisher

The Punisher is infamous around these partsThe Punisher is infamous around these partsThe Punisher is infamous around these partsThe Punisher is infamous around these partsThe Punisher is infamous around these partsThe Punisher is infamous around these partsThe Punisher is infamous around these partsThe Punisher is infamous around these partsThe Punisher is infamous around these partsThe Punisher is infamous around these partsThe Punisher is infamous around these parts

Games Owned: 238
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to The Punisher
One week from today!

And I will be in State College Pa at Beaver Stadium to watch my Nittany Lions crush those poor Temple Owels.

Anyone else as anxious for this season as I am? I love the Lions but I just enjoy College football over all! Highlight of my year.

I can't wait!
3. one who has wholeheartedly complied with the terms for obtaining God 's provision for sin.
4 a person who manifests in his life that his claims to repentance and faith are real.

Some of the best Christian doctrine books:
http://www.rmiweb.org/books.htm
The Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old August 23rd, 2003, 02:01 PM   #2
AchtungNorwegen

AchtungNorwegen has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Games Owned: 0
No sport is boring and especially american sports
Old August 23rd, 2003, 02:48 PM   #3
BigWillyNYG

BigWillyNYG will become famous soon enoughBigWillyNYG will become famous soon enoughBigWillyNYG will become famous soon enoughBigWillyNYG will become famous soon enoughBigWillyNYG will become famous soon enoughBigWillyNYG will become famous soon enoughBigWillyNYG will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by AchtungNorwegen
Thanks for your input.

You said you whip your ass and leave within 3 minutes. That means you walk around with your ass hang poops
That's why I was laughing my big ass off
BigWillyNYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2003, 03:38 PM   #4
Intruderb

Intruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 420
Games Wanted: 30
Re: One week from today!

Quote:
Originally posted by The Punisher
Temple Owels.
Go Nitney Lines
... first, your dick is going to TOUCH hairy man ass, second your dick is going to PENETRATE hairy man ass, and lastly you're going to have to FUCK hairy man ass until you nut. What if he starts fucking you back? What if the dude starts groaning? Hairy man ass groaning?
Intruderb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2003, 03:45 PM   #5
SmAsHeD IxNaY

SmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 78
Send a message via AIM to SmAsHeD IxNaY Send a message via MSN to SmAsHeD IxNaY Send a message via Yahoo to SmAsHeD IxNaY
Florida Gators are gonna be back in the top 5 by the end of the year!
Old August 23rd, 2003, 04:41 PM   #6
J33Edwards

J33Edwards is on a distinguished roadJ33Edwards is on a distinguished roadJ33Edwards is on a distinguished road

Games Owned: 33
Send a message via AIM to J33Edwards
Quote:
Originally posted by AchtungNorwegen
I agree no sport is boring they are all entertaining...well except for hockey and soccer, they are just gay
J33Edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2003, 04:45 PM   #7
AchtungNorwegen

AchtungNorwegen has a little shameless behaviour in the past

lol punctuation can get you sometimes
Old August 23rd, 2003, 04:58 PM   #8
BigTime

BigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the rough

Live!: lamegamertag

Games Owned: 14
Hopefully you don't have another complete mental breakdown this year when Iowa punks PSU again.
Old August 23rd, 2003, 05:17 PM   #9
The Punisher

The Punisher is infamous around these partsThe Punisher is infamous around these partsThe Punisher is infamous around these partsThe Punisher is infamous around these partsThe Punisher is infamous around these partsThe Punisher is infamous around these partsThe Punisher is infamous around these partsThe Punisher is infamous around these partsThe Punisher is infamous around these partsThe Punisher is infamous around these partsThe Punisher is infamous around these parts

Sure, Temple is a cake walk, but it's the first game of the season so it'll be a blast.
3. one who has wholeheartedly complied with the terms for obtaining God 's provision for sin.
4 a person who manifests in his life that his claims to repentance and faith are real.

Old August 23rd, 2003, 06:13 PM   #10
GuitarGuru

GuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 369
Send a message via AIM to GuitarGuru
Quote:
Originally posted by SmAsHeD IxNaY
Florida Gators are gonna be back in the top 5 by the end of the year!
Not if Ron Zook has anything to do with it. I'm still pissed they hired his dumb ass.
Old August 31st, 2003, 11:29 AM   #11
The Punisher

Had a great time but up at Happy Valley you have to park in FIELDS and it had rained hard for several hours before the game and it was muddy as hell!

My boots were a mess and getting my MUSTANG out of that mud hole was not fun.

The Nittany Lions played poor the first half but got it going in the second half!

I will be going again next Saturday to watch them face Boston College.

NCAA football RULZ!

Old August 31st, 2003, 11:55 AM   #12
Erbs

Erbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Erbs

Games Owned: 3
Send a message via AIM to Erbs Send a message via MSN to Erbs
Quote:
Originally posted by J33Edwards
I agree no sport is boring they are all entertaining...well except for hockey and soccer, they are just gay
How is hockey gay?? Hockey kicks ass, only sport where guys can just beat the crap out of each other and still be able to get back in the game. besides boxing anyways. Hockey is an awesome sport.

"I just didn't realize that freaks like Xeo had been busy building shrines in their bedrooms to the God of PGR2 before I started criticising the game." - DG

http://s13.invisionfree.com/Ghosts_o...ex.php?act=idx
Erbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2003, 12:07 PM   #13
J33Edwards

J33Edwards is on a distinguished roadJ33Edwards is on a distinguished roadJ33Edwards is on a distinguished road

Games Owned: 33
Send a message via AIM to J33Edwards
okay maybe gay is the wrong term for it...i'll go with boring instead
Old August 31st, 2003, 12:58 PM   #14
Erbs

Erbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Erbs

Games Owned: 3
Send a message via AIM to Erbs Send a message via MSN to Erbs
Quote:
Originally posted by J33Edwards
okay maybe gay is the wrong term for it...i'll go with boring instead
Thats better.

"I just didn't realize that freaks like Xeo had been busy building shrines in their bedrooms to the God of PGR2 before I started criticising the game." - DG

http://s13.invisionfree.com/Ghosts_o...ex.php?act=idx
Erbs is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: