ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General ConsoleCity's general discussion forum, post anything and everything here.

Old August 22nd, 2003, 04:03 PM   #1
J33Edwards

J33Edwards is on a distinguished roadJ33Edwards is on a distinguished roadJ33Edwards is on a distinguished road

Games Owned: 33
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to J33Edwards
Look at me I'm a Metal Knight

you fucksticks are pathetic...you shall never be able to top my flaming ability for I am a supreme flamer....you are simple slack jawed degenerates.....stupid ass fucksticks....I thought you guys said this was a good board to come and kick ass in a flame war...I'll pull out my gun on these nutless shitheads

I AM THE SUPREME FLAMER!

I'm a flamer I don't need a fucking signature...

Last edited by J33Edwards : August 22nd, 2003 at 04:08 PM.
J33Edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old August 22nd, 2003, 05:36 PM   #2
lmhstalker

lmhstalker is infamous around these partslmhstalker is infamous around these partslmhstalker is infamous around these partslmhstalker is infamous around these partslmhstalker is infamous around these partslmhstalker is infamous around these partslmhstalker is infamous around these partslmhstalker is infamous around these partslmhstalker is infamous around these partslmhstalker is infamous around these partslmhstalker is infamous around these parts

Games Owned: 127
Boy, you told them off.
lmhstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2003, 06:11 PM   #3
Y2L

Y2L is on a distinguished roadY2L is on a distinguished roadY2L is on a distinguished roadY2L is on a distinguished road

Games Owned: 37
Heheh, does this legion of doom actually use "fucksticks"?
Old August 22nd, 2003, 07:10 PM   #4
Genoa

Genoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Games Owned: 0
Cool The Flame Queen - Staring Edwards

As the lights dimmed, the audience grew anxious. The night began to unfold at the new drag queen club in the heart of San Francisco.

Edward the headline act was sure to put on a good show. His reputation was obvious by the chatter throughout the bathhouses and local gay clubs.

Hey Ladeeth and gentlemenz, I am edwarth the biggeth flamer of all time. I will pull out my fuckstith and beat you to death with it. I have a gun and will shoot you all. Edward ranted as he prances around the stage in his pink tutu and red high heeled shoes. His act was a classic and the audiece cheered wildly.

I am the THUPREME FLAMER Edward said to the laughter of the men leaning against the stage some clad in indian suits others in black leather biker outfits.

You can neverth top me in a fthlame war. Edward squeeled with a glimmer in his eye and a wink to the men who were savoring his delicate butt and tight pursed lips.

I CAN TOP YOU! In more ways then one A large gentlemen in the front rom yelled to the amusement of the crowd.

Thop it guys, I am the Thupreme FLamer, I will Flame you.

The crowd went into a frenzy and three really big lumberjack looking men grabbed edward from the stage with the soundtrack from the movie deliverance playing in the background, the largest ugliest lumber jack stepped forward ripped off Edward's tutu.

Thop it guys, thop, I am the thupreme flamer. Edward squeeled as the lumberjacks had there way with him.

Boy, you sure got a perty mouth Ice said to edward as the other two finished up and held Edward so that Ice could have his turn.
Genoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2003, 07:14 PM   #5
Y2L

Y2L is on a distinguished roadY2L is on a distinguished roadY2L is on a distinguished roadY2L is on a distinguished road

Was that a comeback on behalf of the MK crew?
Old August 22nd, 2003, 07:38 PM   #6
Old Fart Gamer

Old Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: Big_Daddy_OFG

Games Owned: 18
Re: The Flame Queen - Staring Edwards

Quote:
Originally posted by Genoa
As the lights dimmed, the audience grew anxious. The night began to unfold at the new drag queen club in the heart of San Francisco.

Edward the headline act was sure to put on a good show. His reputation was obvious by the chatter throughout the bathhouses and local gay clubs.

Hey Ladeeth and gentlemenz, I am edwarth the biggeth flamer of all time. I will pull out my fuckstith and beat you to death with it. I have a gun and will shoot you all. Edward ranted as he prances around the stage in his pink tutu and red high heeled shoes. His act was a classic and the audiece cheered wildly.

I am the THUPREME FLAMER Edward said to the laughter of the men leaning against the stage some clad in indian suits others in black leather biker outfits.

You can neverth top me in a fthlame war. Edward squeeled with a glimmer in his eye and a wink to the men who were savoring his delicate butt and tight pursed lips.

I CAN TOP YOU! In more ways then one A large gentlemen in the front rom yelled to the amusement of the crowd.

The crowd went into a frenzy and three really big lumberjack looking men grabbed edward from the stage with the soundtrack from the movie deliverance playing in the background, the largest ugliest lumber jack stepped forward ripped off Edward's tutu.

Thop it guys, thop, I am the thupreme flamer. Edward squeeled as the lumberjacks had there way with him.

Boy, you sure got a perty mouth Ice said to edward as the other two finished up and held Edward so that Ice could have his turn.
That was one heck of a story, Edward. Is Genoa your last name?

~Moon Tears

"Live and let live."

Logan Douglas Hannan
1/1/2006 - 3/10/2006
Rest in peace, little man.
Old Fart Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2003, 07:38 PM   #7
Korr

Korr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: Korranator

Games Owned: 197
I think Genoa has finally stepped out of closet. Seriously that's no act, you'd have to be gay in order to write something like that...

---------------------------------------------------

President Barack Obama - said his $787 billion stimulus bill “has worked as intended”
Korr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2003, 07:40 PM   #8
Genoa

DUH!

Was that another stupid fucking question on behalf of the nerd forum or just another mental fart from someone with diarea of the brain.
Old August 22nd, 2003, 07:43 PM   #9
Genoa

Takes one to know one?

Quote:
Originally posted by Korr
I think Genoa has finally stepped out of closet. Seriously that's no act, you'd have to be gay in order to write something like that...
So are you saying it takes one to know one, so where does that leave your sexuality?
Old August 22nd, 2003, 07:47 PM   #10
Korr

Korr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of lightKorr is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: Korranator

Games Owned: 197
Hardly.......

Quote:
So are you saying it takes one to know one, so where does that leave your sexuality?
No I'm not saying it takes one to know one. What I am saying is that you are in fact a homosexual.

Now as far as my sexuality, I'm a happly married man to a beautiful wife.

---------------------------------------------------

President Barack Obama - said his $787 billion stimulus bill “has worked as intended”
Korr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2003, 07:53 PM   #11
Genoa

Is she Happily married also?

You sound like a sexualy frustrated homophobe. Your wifes lack of attention to you stems from her complete satisfaction at the hands of another man. Your unfullfilled need for her attention causes your homoseual tendencies to rise to the surface, egged on by the taste of left-over sperm from her daily pilgrimage. If you spent as much time trying to please her as you do playing fucking video games she would not be forced to find her pleasures with guys like me.
Old August 22nd, 2003, 07:55 PM   #12
The Punisher

The Punisher is infamous around these partsThe Punisher is infamous around these partsThe Punisher is infamous around these partsThe Punisher is infamous around these partsThe Punisher is infamous around these partsThe Punisher is infamous around these partsThe Punisher is infamous around these partsThe Punisher is infamous around these partsThe Punisher is infamous around these partsThe Punisher is infamous around these partsThe Punisher is infamous around these parts

Games Owned: 238
Send a message via AIM to The Punisher
Man, I miss the FG-Overkill fight.
3. one who has wholeheartedly complied with the terms for obtaining God 's provision for sin.
4 a person who manifests in his life that his claims to repentance and faith are real.

Some of the best Christian doctrine books:
http://www.rmiweb.org/books.htm
The Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2003, 08:04 PM   #13
Y2L

Re: DUH!

Quote:
Was that another stupid fucking question on behalf of the nerd forum
The last person that should use the term "nerd" offensively is someone who's part of an online gang...

(assuming you are one of those MK clowns)
Old August 22nd, 2003, 08:09 PM   #14
AchtungNorwegen

AchtungNorwegen has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Re: The Flame Queen - Staring Edwards

Quote:

Edward screamed as the short but wide penis entered his love hole. The look on his face showed part pain part pleasure. Was this the reason he had dressed up as a woman all these years? He had convinced himself that it was all in good fun denying the pleasure he felt sliding into a short black dress and squising his feet into high heels. He smiled at Korr and Y2l as he looked into their eyes that was filled with jealousy.

Don't worry boys we will still have energy for you ,Genoa said with a evil grin. AchtungNorwegen with voice of authority commanded the boys to get on their knees. You will be fucked by the metalknights crew he said with a laughter that made the boys regret ever entering the establishment.

The goat,Luhar,Genoa and Ice600 turned their attention to the whores bending over awaiting their punishment. They drew straws over who would get wich hole,resulting in Genoa and The goat taking position behind the 2 boys. Luhar and Ice600 at the same time commanded Korr and Y2l to open wide. I feel like im at the dentist Korr smiled and opened like he never had before.

Here is your toothbrush bitch ,Luhar said to Korr as he violently rammed his penis into the awaiting mouth. At the same time Genoa took him hard from behind and made Korr look like a staked pig over open fire.

Time had come to Y2l. Ice600's short but wide penis entered his mouth and he gagged a few times. Ice600 had to withdraw for a bit untill Y2l smiled and said he was ready. The goat entered to ,but was not pleased to find a well used wide hole.

They all finished and AchtungNorwegen turned to the crowd,well guys we broke them in,have fun.

Did you like my story?
Old August 22nd, 2003, 08:11 PM   #15
MixMasterMike

MixMasterMike is a splendid one to beholdMixMasterMike is a splendid one to beholdMixMasterMike is a splendid one to beholdMixMasterMike is a splendid one to beholdMixMasterMike is a splendid one to beholdMixMasterMike is a splendid one to beholdMixMasterMike is a splendid one to beholdMixMasterMike is a splendid one to beholdMixMasterMike is a splendid one to beholdMixMasterMike is a splendid one to beholdMixMasterMike is a splendid one to behold

Live!: MixMasterMike

Games Owned: 4
Games Wanted: 3
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterMike
Why don't you guys go back up, read what you've posted in a video game message board, and proceed to slit your own throats.
Old August 22nd, 2003, 08:12 PM   #16
Bingo

Bingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: CHEAP SU1T

Send a message via AIM to Bingo
This isn't invading a forum....this is on some serious homo shit.
Old August 22nd, 2003, 08:15 PM   #17
Old Fart Gamer

Old Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: Big_Daddy_OFG

Games Owned: 18
Quote:
Did you like my story?
***points and laughs***

It must be really fucking cold in Norway.

~Moon Tears

"Live and let live."

Logan Douglas Hannan
1/1/2006 - 3/10/2006
Rest in peace, little man.
Old Fart Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2003, 08:15 PM   #18
Gamblor

Gamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud of

Send a message via AIM to Gamblor
I'm sorry that was just gay. You boys have far too many homo-erotic fantasies and/or experience in these fields.
Gamblor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2003, 08:25 PM   #19
AchtungNorwegen

haha nice to see your reactions,the story will continue,Genoa you up for the challenge?
Old August 22nd, 2003, 08:30 PM   #20
AchtungNorwegen

I also find it funny that you guys react to a simple story when you dont think twice about posting pics of 2 guys having a go at a watermelon and a naked boy sucking a goat in our forum
Old August 22nd, 2003, 08:40 PM   #21
Y2L

I'm sorry but I'm not going to waste my time reading your homoerotic fantasies. The funny part is you wasted the time to type it.

So is this what MK is all about? Gay fantasies?
Old August 22nd, 2003, 08:48 PM   #22
BigTime

BigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the rough

Live!: lamegamertag

Games Owned: 14
...epic story continued...

...and the MK fags all lived happily ever after.

THE END

Whew! What a gripping story line. By gripping, I am referring to the obvious cock gripping going on over in MK land. I'm sure Genoa was hanging on tight to ICE's flaccid mexican meat while he whispered each erotic paragraph into the ear of his life long bedroom battle buddy. No need for a sequel, we all know how the rainbow warriors like to party.

Last edited by BigTime : August 22nd, 2003 at 08:57 PM.
BigTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2003, 09:04 PM   #23
AchtungNorwegen

Talking about homoerotic fantasies there Bigtime whats up with your avatar? A big fat man with pants on his knees,if thats your fantasy it can be arranged
Old August 22nd, 2003, 09:06 PM   #24
AchtungNorwegen

Quote:
Originally posted by Old Fart Gamer
***points and laughs***

It must be really fucking cold in Norway.
It sure is but even with the cold my penis would be considered enormous compared to yours haw haw
Old August 22nd, 2003, 09:06 PM   #25
BigTime

BigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the rough

Live!: lamegamertag

Games Owned: 14
You must have gotten to him first you sick fuck. He looks to be all bandaged up from your attempted belly button raping.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: