GameStop, Inc.
ConsoleCity Forums

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > Dricas Gaming Forums > Rants and Raves Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rants and Raves Discussion Want to praise a good opponent, or bash a bad one? This is the place. Try to be nice...

Old February 19th, 2001, 10:46 PM   #1
The2ndComing

The2ndComing is an unknown quantity at this point

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
OK Imma bout sick of the Nba2k1 ladder. OK, I just reached the #1 spot on the ladder, but it took me forever becasue of some dirty ladder players. I must have been in the top ten for three months. But because of alliances with other players i kept getting bumped down everytime i moved up. Im sick of it.
Dont u think that u should have to play the person above or below you once you reach the top ten. I do. Whats fair is fair why you wanna screw other people when you dont want to be screwed yourself. Just a suggestion top tenners play the person below u b4 you screw him out of his rank. This can only work if we implement it and stick to it
The2ndComing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old February 19th, 2001, 11:04 PM   #2
bababooe

bababooe has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Send a message via AIM to bababooe
wow ur 1st post. its sad but what he sayin is very true. its like survivior up in here. alot of alliances.
bababooe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2001, 03:10 PM   #3
The2ndComing

The2ndComing is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah it is sad. Survivor. LoL
The2ndComing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2001, 05:22 PM   #4
lavez1

lavez1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Send a message via Yahoo to lavez1
Let me rant

I am firm believer in reporting quickly. I understand people have things to do, but people don't understand the concept of a ladder. If we stayed at our position on the ladder for a few days then it wouldn't matter. But if you are #30 when you lose, if you wait 3 days to report, you could 60 by the time you report and that is not fair to the guy struggling to move up the ladder. I report after every game, that's why I have no problems with not remembering whether I played someone. I like it when people report within a couple of hours of when we played. If not, I usually write a friendly email to remind everyday. After three days I give bad feedback because that is uncalled for. Even though a$$e$ give me bad feedback in return because they didn't report. That's all and what's up bababooe?
lavez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2001, 05:50 PM   #5
youarefuct

youarefuct is an unknown quantity at this point

i dunno bout u guys but i wanna get tournaments in, not just for prizes, for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and so on ranks. there should be tournaments where like the top 32 play and the winners get moved to whatever place they finished in, that way, there is a lot more movement and it shows who the best really r, im gettin kinda sick of seein people go into the top 10 who just really arent that good, 2nd i'll give u ur props, u belong there, but some of the guys just suck and the only reason they there is cuz they got no life and on every second to get their shots, which angers me very much cuz i think i deserve to be in the top 10 but i can never find the time to play enough games, if there was a tournament, then i think i would finally be there, like i should
youarefuct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2001, 07:19 PM   #6
lavez1

lavez1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Send a message via Yahoo to lavez1
I fully agree
lavez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2001, 04:23 AM   #7
RollingRockBo
Banned

RollingRockBo is an unknown quantity at this point

1st things 1st.....congrats 2 the The2ndComing. u gave me a shot when I was unranked, which is unsual. U were 4 or 5 when i joined in December....good 2 see u on top. I do agree with youarefuct....I dont play as much as I used 2 and my rank shows it. In less than a week I dropped from 154 all the way 2 238! Mostly because of inactivity (losing streak doesn't exactly help, either.) The tournament system would benefit a lot more people who are trying to move up.
RollingRockBo is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: