ConsoleCity Forums

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > Dricas Gaming Forums > Rants and Raves Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rants and Raves Discussion Want to praise a good opponent, or bash a bad one? This is the place. Try to be nice...

Closed Thread

Old January 2nd, 2001, 10:48 AM   #1
ec1232000

ec1232000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Do not play this cheater. First of all he used the halfback option. Then he substituted the halfback for the second string quarterback. Then he substituted a wr for his qb so that he could run a bootleg. I was taking all of this and i was still up 40-37. As i'm trying to waste the clock to preserve my win, he uses all of his timeouts,then had one of his players(he has 2)switch ova to my side real quick and call my timeouts. There was nothing i could really do to stop it. Then it was 4th down and the clock was running out to finish the game, he switched his controller to my side again and made me punt. Then as his other player was running it back, the controller on my side was moving my tacklers out of the way. As the guy was running it back, I quit the game because I had enough of the bull. Then in the lobby he has the nerve to say great game, u better report. Then he messes up my profile wit nonsense. His 74 wins are bull. I beat him on new years, 40-37
Sponsored Links
Old January 2nd, 2001, 11:00 AM   #2
zortoes

zortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: zortoes

Games Owned: 1
Send a message via AIM to zortoes Send a message via Yahoo to zortoes
I just got a formal challenge from this guy, thx for sharing so other peeps don't have to go through this.

You also need to put his name in the ex challenges, flooders, and sh1t talkers thread in this forum.
thx
Old January 2nd, 2001, 11:21 AM   #3
sirbills

sirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these parts

This guy just joined the ladder yesterday and he all ready has 74 wins. Hmmmmmmm, he must have designed the game. You should be honored he even played you! ;-]
Old January 2nd, 2001, 12:13 PM   #4
MrNiceGuy2v2

MrNiceGuy2v2 is an unknown quantity at this point

EC1232000....you were up 40-37 then as i trotted in the endzone with a TD, you quit, but if you want to be a baby about it and nmot report....then ill report a loss since all these people think i havent won 74 games anyways.
Old January 2nd, 2001, 02:07 PM   #5
ec1232000

ec1232000 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok mr. nice

You might have made up for yourself by reporting the loss, but all of the cheats have to stop. You can get a rematch but no strange subs, halfback options, or putting yourself on my team.
Old January 2nd, 2001, 02:39 PM   #6
jaydot

jaydot is on a distinguished roadjaydot is on a distinguished roadjaydot is on a distinguished roadjaydot is on a distinguished road

Assuming these 74 wins in 2 days are legit,

which I don't think they are.Have you even had time to shower lately?
Old January 2nd, 2001, 03:45 PM   #7
APPOCALYPSE66

APPOCALYPSE66 can only hope to improveAPPOCALYPSE66 can only hope to improve

Im sure it can be done, these supposed 74 wins, but i will ask what the time setting was at in your games, what subs you used, and other elements to the game, which mathematcially in two days is inconceivible if you played four five minute quarters. Here is the break down of this story.

you played 74 games, and assuming that your game was perfect, (no penalties etc) here is your gametime. 5 minutes x 4 quarters =20minutes. now multily that by your games, and you have 20 minutesx74 games=1480 minutes. or in laymans terms....24.66666666 hours. or narrowed down, 1 whole day of play. Now, correct me if im wrong, but i see at least a half hour go by in the lobbie before i even get a game, and im high ranked. (Or was...not sure today....) and than add all the penalties and all of the other stuff on top of time wasting, and its just not likely. Im sure it is, (and im sure thats how your doing it) if you click the time setting back, to lets say 2 minute quarters.

You both should read the rules a bit more. One would not have to report a loss to the 74 game phenom due to his "BS" subs. But you stayed in the game, so if you would of lost to him, you would of had to report.. next time quit if he has all of these subs going. whatever time limit you guys settled on is none of my business really, but for the rest of us who play five minute quarters, and watch you two minute sensations pass us by on the ladder, that day will come. Im gald you posted this here. i now know at least one more that i will not play. 74 wins in such a short time is cheating, and thats the truth. you couldnt get these many games in in a day if you wanted.. not everyone in the lobbies are dricas for one, and the other reason being that its not possible at 5 minute quarters either. A plain game, at 5 minute quarters, lasts me for roughly a half hour to 45 minutes. That is alot of time, and i honestly think you bypassed more than just the "time"
Old January 2nd, 2001, 04:03 PM   #8
zortoes

zortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond reputezortoes has a reputation beyond repute

Appoc it's just not possible.
Old January 2nd, 2001, 04:23 PM   #9
APPOCALYPSE66

Ive been sitting here trying to think how the hell it could be, and it stil keeps coming back to multiple accounts and a few buddies in the area of reporting losses...your turn zortoes..any ideas? Anyone else?
Old January 2nd, 2001, 04:27 PM   #10
sirbills

sirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these parts

probably a hacker

He must be a hacker or something. He had the lower half of the power rankings filled with his name earlier. Which leads me to believe that he found a way to hack into the system.
Old January 2nd, 2001, 05:02 PM   #11
APPOCALYPSE66

I seen that to. All of that work, to cheat at a ranking ladder. Who the hell is he trying to kid anyways? I think I should let a couple of guys know about this...see ya
Old January 2nd, 2001, 05:45 PM   #12
zortoes

Wasnt he ranked 7,8,9, and 10 in the power rankings? Cool, I wanna be #1 through #7 in the ladder rankings. How did this happen? I see 20 something reports between two players in the results everyday, but I thought it only counted as one, guess not.
Old January 2nd, 2001, 05:54 PM   #13
APPOCALYPSE66

No doubt in my mind he hacked the ladder. I could go on with many reasons on how i have come to this conclusion, but knowing that all you guys are not as stupid as this guy would like to beleive we are, I think its self explanatory.
Old January 2nd, 2001, 06:36 PM   #14
APPOCALYPSE66

I have reported this to jonathon and NoZ, so please dont think its going unnoticed. I did this awhile back, so keep your pants on. The record of his opponents speak for themselves, so if youd like, take a look.

Canubeatdaram...i might also tell you that you are off this ladder due to jonathon and NoZ...not by request, so take a long walk off a short dock buddy. you never joke with someones name, and i might also add that every post i see from your new name will be yanked down.
Old January 2nd, 2001, 07:05 PM   #15
APPOCALYPSE66

It has been explained that there was a possible bug in the system, and that all is taken care of. This subject is now closed for discussion
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: