ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > Gaming
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gaming One place to talk all games

Old May 28th, 2014, 08:33 AM   #1
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 95
Games Wanted: 0
Watch Dogs

So has anybody picked it up? I haven't yet, but so far the reviews seem to be pretty positive. Ars Technica wasn't impressed by the actual story, but liked the game. Giant Bomb gave it 3 out of 5 stars, which is good, but not great.
Old May 28th, 2014, 11:09 AM   #2
CarlosRE3

CarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: GTKyle5
PSN: GTKyle5
Steam: GTKyle5

Games Owned: 198
Games Wanted: 1
Only put in a few hours on the PC version, its pretty good so far

I Hate Capcom.
CarlosRE3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2014, 06:11 PM   #3
speKtor

speKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: MarsupialJones

Games Owned: 149
a buddy of mine picked it up today when we were on lunch. I was tempted to as well but then I realized I will just let him be the guinea pig for me.
Old May 29th, 2014, 07:24 AM   #4
DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to all

Live!: TheDirtyOne

Games Owned: 71
Send a message via ICQ to DirtySanchez Send a message via AIM to DirtySanchez
I own the game but UPlay is fucked up to the point that it won't even let me download it (SURPRISE!). Since I actually do own it I suppose I'll try to steal it for myself this weekend so that I might actually get to play it.
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2014, 08:38 AM   #5
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Yeah, I've heard of some other people having issues with the game... particularly on the PC, and the Uplay (ironic, considering the name). These stupid DRM measures are getting ridiculous... especially when it's a single player game you're trying to actually play.
Old May 29th, 2014, 11:55 AM   #6
Baron3ss

Baron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished road

Games Owned: 0
I'm watching some gameplay and it looks like these people have never been to Chicago. There's no mountains in Illinois. We have the Chicago city and suburbs, which are more or less flat, and corn fields.
Baron3ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2014, 02:03 PM   #7
speKtor

speKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: MarsupialJones

Games Owned: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron3ss View Post
I'm watching some gameplay and it looks like these people have never been to Chicago.
They probably didnt want to get shot.
Old May 30th, 2014, 11:51 AM   #8
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to turningpoint
Jag, this any good?

turningpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2014, 03:31 PM   #9
molsonmuscle

molsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nice

Games Owned: 15
Send a message via MSN to molsonmuscle Send a message via Yahoo to molsonmuscle
It's kind of complicated, there is sometimes a lot of stuff going on. But there are a lot of different ways you can tackle situations. You can go in head on, you can try and sneak around and incapacitate people, or you can use cameras and hacks.

There was a compound with around 12 security guards in it, so I went in to the cameras, and started tripping off car alarms, and setting off forklifts to bring them to certain areas where there were electrical panels I could explode to kill them, or hack the explosives they had on them and kill them. By the time I entered the compound there was only 2 guards left.
Old June 2nd, 2014, 02:33 PM   #10
DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to all

I played some this weekend. On PC it's beautiful, but the play with a keyboard and mouse is torturous. I'm going to grab a controller before I try to drive again.
Old June 6th, 2014, 01:55 PM   #11
-Tetsuo-

-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light

What an uninspired, by the numbers and boring game this is. Good lord big budget AAA gaming is mostly a bunch of games stealing from each other and blending a few borrowed elements in a shitty blender so all we ever get is some lumpy piece of shit that plays like the last game. At least make some decent mechanics or have great pacing like Tomb Raider from last year.
Old June 6th, 2014, 07:29 PM   #12
GuitarGuru

GuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 369
Send a message via AIM to GuitarGuru
I played the 1st mission and got to my house to save the game and have not touched it since.

My gaming is done in short bursts on my phone now.
Old June 7th, 2014, 10:53 AM   #13
Jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySanchez View Post
I played some this weekend. On PC it's beautiful, but the play with a keyboard and mouse is torturous. I'm going to grab a controller before I try to drive again.
What controller do you have in mind. Microsoft finally released official drivers, for the Xbox One controller. I think all you need is a mini-usb cable, to plug it in.
Old June 9th, 2014, 12:36 PM   #14
DirtySanchez

That's probably ideal but I haven't owned a console since the Wii. Before that I have a GameCube and an original Xbox. So I don't have anything laying around already with which I could just make it happen.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: