ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General ConsoleCity's general discussion forum, post anything and everything here.

Old June 4th, 2018, 06:38 AM   #26
Omi-san

Omi-san has a reputation beyond reputeOmi-san has a reputation beyond reputeOmi-san has a reputation beyond reputeOmi-san has a reputation beyond reputeOmi-san has a reputation beyond reputeOmi-san has a reputation beyond reputeOmi-san has a reputation beyond reputeOmi-san has a reputation beyond reputeOmi-san has a reputation beyond reputeOmi-san has a reputation beyond reputeOmi-san has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
17 years? With long periods of inactivity. It's fun to know this part of the internet has been around for so long and mostly unchanged.
Omi-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old June 12th, 2018, 10:24 AM   #27
Razor

Razor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via ICQ to Razor
This message board and the Katastrophe days randomly popped into my head while I was here at work, so I dropped in to see what was going on.

It's almost surreal remembering communicating about topics with this community. It was a big part of my life for a long time!
Old June 12th, 2018, 10:24 AM   #28
Razor

Razor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via ICQ to Razor
I just read my signature - ba ha ha.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: