ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General > Buying/Selling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 21st, 2013, 05:31 AM   #1
Daydreamer

Daydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really nice

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to Daydreamer
Looking: Sega Dreamcast w/ game bundle

I can get it on ebay or amazon marketplace, but maybe we can help each other out. I'd entertain any bundle, but second to community loyalty the reason ebay isn't getting my business first is the bundles usually suck. I loved NFL2K, ok, but I don't need a 13 year old NFL game, ya know? Much less 2 iterations of it, NBA2K, and a sega bass fishing controller. It's full of that sort of scenario.

I don't know what you guys have so I'll entertain anything, but to give you an idea here are a few I'm particularly interested in:

Shenmue 1/2
Power Stone
VO:OT
RE:CV
Berserk
soul calibur
Jet Grind Radio
Crazy Taxi
Grandia II

there are others I like a lot but these hold some significant IT'S THINKING sentimental value to me.

I'll try to be fair when considering price and I won't try to drive you down to anything you are uncomfortable with, but please try to be competitive with the market. Anyways, this forum is very slow right now, so I'm going to give this a week and then I'll go elsewhere. I can do paypal so you can have your money within minutes of a settled bargain.

Thanks!
Daydreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: