ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General ConsoleCity's general discussion forum, post anything and everything here.

Old June 3rd, 2015, 10:02 PM   #51
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 2081
Games Wanted: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by turningpoint View Post
If you watch episode 7 of Life's too Short, you'll see that asphyxiating yourself while jacking off is definitely the way to go.
David carradine thought so.
Old June 4th, 2015, 01:37 AM   #52
AnimeJoe

AnimeJoe is on a distinguished roadAnimeJoe is on a distinguished road

Games Owned: 405
Games Wanted: 2
Send a message via AIM to AnimeJoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron3ss View Post
She did similar shit to me on Blast City, then said I was stalking her. Great times.
Should thank your lucky stars you dodged that bullet, lol.
AnimeJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2015, 10:37 AM   #53
Old Fart Gamer

Old Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: Big_Daddy_OFG

Games Owned: 18
Games Wanted: 0
Shit is fascinating.

~Moon Tears

"Live and let live."

Logan Douglas Hannan
1/1/2006 - 3/10/2006
Rest in peace, little man.
Old Fart Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2015, 09:51 PM   #54
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 0
Send a message via AIM to turningpoint
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeJoe View Post
Should thank your lucky stars you dodged that bullet, lol.
well he's a woman a now.

turningpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2015, 07:53 PM   #55
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turningpoint View Post
well he's a woman a now.
I'm betting that wouldn't have mattered to Anais one bit.
Old June 7th, 2015, 09:12 PM   #56
Baron3ss

Baron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon Storm View Post
I'm betting that wouldn't have mattered to Anais one bit.
She pretended to be okay with it, but would share transcripts of our chats with other moderators and they would all laugh at me.
Baron3ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2015, 11:36 PM   #57
Aeon Storm

Quote:
She pretended to be okay with it, but would share transcripts of our chats with other moderators and they would all laugh at me.
WHAT THE FUCK!? Just how recently were you speaking with her exactly?
Old June 7th, 2015, 11:41 PM   #58
AnimeJoe

Quote:
Looks like I was spared of those activities as she never shared any of that with me. And I was supposedly one of her "soul mates!"

Anais wasn't a bad-looking woman, she just had A LOT of emotional issues.
She was emotionally fragile, unstable, and VERY needy. She was also emotionally manipulative and obnoxious as hell whenever she didn't get her way. One example of that was her going for a walk at 3 am in a shady area of the city when she didn't get her way. I didn't chase after her, I just let her go. I thought of her as a Sympathy Vampire and the worst type of person that could cross paths with her was someone who was highly sympathetic. She needs to deal with people who are direct and firm!

She pretty much embodied almost every turnoff I'd have in a woman and I got stuck with her for 3 friggin weeks when she talked me into letting her come down to Florida. She then brought half of her house with her on friggin Greyhound Buses from Canada to Miami and then just wouldn't leave once she got there!

What was originally supposed to be a week-long inconvenience to me turned into a 3 week-long NIGHTMARE as she had other ideas in mind once she got there, none of which seemed to include returning home to Canada.

I think she was looking for the ideal life for herself and did whatever she could to try to get it. Which also made her a wee bit delusional and unable to see the forest for the trees. If you have to manipulate your way into someone's life then it's just not going to end well for you. But she saw what she wanted to see.

After a while, self-preservation FINALLY kicked in for me and I was finally able to convince her to return home after lying and telling her that I was completely out of money and wouldn't be able to put her up in any more motels. Of course she desperately tried to find a way to stay but I was finally firm and told her that she had to go home. Instead of going home she chose to go visit another friend from the message board with the delusional hope/expectation that I'd send for her when ready. Ha! FAT CHANCE!

I told her to go HOME but she told herself that she would just go visit another friend for a week and then come right back. I kinda felt bad for the other guy because he and his father were now stuck with her for a little while but eventually she wore out her welcome there and had no choice but to return to Canada as I provided her with no opening to return to Florida. The other guy also felt bad for her because he said he clearly saw the writing on the wall. She was the only one who lacked the vision to see the clear picture. After she returned to Canada I finally stopped walking on eggshells, ripped the band-aid off, and put a bullet in that 'relationship'.

I do credit my experience with her for finally toughening me up as she was the last woman I ever allowed to manipulate me.

---
On a slightly different note, another thing that drove me a little nuts about her was that she couldn't admit that she was just a dirty little pirate. She pirated lots of PSOne games back when the system was still current and when asked about it all I ever heard from her was "I like to try before I buy."

And all I could think at the time was:
"Look motherf**ker, you've been trying before buying for years and there still isn't a retail copy of any of these games in your collection!"

and

"That's what Blockbuster Video is for."

Last edited by AnimeJoe : June 7th, 2015 at 11:53 PM.
Old June 8th, 2015, 09:51 AM   #59
DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to all

Live!: TheDirtyOne

Games Owned: 71
Send a message via ICQ to DirtySanchez Send a message via AIM to DirtySanchez
I remain amazed that despite being one of the people directly involved in ALL of the weird inter-forum shit going on (Here, Kal2/Blast City/Nintendorks/wherever else) I managed to really avoid almost all of this shit. I still don't really know how.
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2015, 10:39 AM   #60
Aeon Storm

Question

So, did you fuck? And did the OTHER GUY she stayed with for a week after you fuck too?
Old June 8th, 2015, 11:03 AM   #61
AnimeJoe

Quote:
So, did you fuck? And did the OTHER GUY she stayed with for a week after you fuck too?
Yes and No, lol.

Yes, since she already told the folks at K2 that I was a lousy lay who left her to die, LOL!

And No. She actually tried to paint the other guy as one of the countless souls who had a thing for her, which he denied on this board.

Last edited by AnimeJoe : June 8th, 2015 at 11:14 AM.
Old June 8th, 2015, 11:28 AM   #62
Aeon Storm

Question

Were you a lousy lay or was she just talking shit, and how was the pussy exactly? Is her head game on point? Does she swallow? Does Ana go Anal?
Old June 8th, 2015, 11:59 AM   #63
Baron3ss

Baron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished road

Quote:
WHAT THE FUCK!? Just how recently were you speaking with her exactly?
This was way back in like 2002 or whenever K2 was a thing. Tempest was tight with her at the time and told me about it.
Baron3ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2015, 12:17 PM   #64
AnimeJoe

Quote:
Were you a lousy lay or was she just talking shit, and how was the pussy exactly? Is her head game on point? Does she swallow? Does Ana go Anal?
She told the folks at K2 I was a lousy lay so I guess I felt inclined to believe her, lol. Unfortunately that didn't stop her from constantly hounding this lousy lay for more sex. There's nothing worse than being sound asleep and having someone like her constantly shaking you to wake you up to ask DUMB questions and ask if the two of you are gonna 'do it'. Something like that would've been hot with someone I actually wanted to be with, but with her it was highly annoying! A good many of her little tantrums (like the walk at 3 am) happened when she didn't get her way with that.

As for the rest of the questions: N/A, N/A, N/A, and N/A! lol!

Despite the negative spin she put on her time with me when discussing our private matters with the K2 board back then, I always tried to protect her privacy and didn't really say much about my ordeal with her despite everyone here encouraging me to do so. But, A LOT of time has passed, she's just a tiny spec on my rearview mirror and I no longer care about protecting her privacy. Plus, this is Console City where we get graphic so I'll bite, venture out of my comfort zone and answer the graphic questions, LOL!

"and how was the pussy exactly?" --- On a scale of 1 to 10? Maybe a 5. Why so high? She couldn't get pregnant so she got two bonus points just for that! Though, that certainly didn't stop her from dropping possible pregnancy hints when I got her on the phone after she returned home and put an end to that 'relationship' once and for all. I suppose that was her final Hail Mary attempt but it had zero effect.

"Is her head game on point?" --- I wouldn't know, never went there.

"Does she swallow?" --- I wouldn't know! But given that she wasn't a mentally strong person, I'm sure you could MAKE her!

"Does Ana go Anal?" --- I don't do that so I wouldn't know. But, I'm 90% certain that she'd be down with anal if her partner wanted to.

Last edited by AnimeJoe : June 8th, 2015 at 12:30 PM.
Old June 8th, 2015, 02:55 PM   #65
Aeon Storm

I don't know man, you're making her sound a little awesome, in a high calorie sort of way. I mean, clearly this woman was bad for you, but then so is pizza, cocaine and chocolate. Ya know?

Maybe if you would have sort of enjoyed her in 'moderation' you could have managed a happy ending, or at least a fun long term ride anyway.

I take pretty much everything you're saying on face value. You seem INFINITELY more credible than Anais, always have, but I have to wonder, do you think that maybe...just MAYBE things could have gone a lot smoother if you handled her with kid gloves and perhaps met her craziness half way? Or was there just nothing in there genuinely worth trying to salvage, or not at an acceptable cost to you anyway?

I'll admit, I have a thing for crazy chicks, so I'm probably unreasonably sympathetic and giving her too much of a pass, but I do draw the line at mean or willfully inconsiderate people.
Old June 8th, 2015, 02:56 PM   #66
Aeon Storm

Exclamation

And duuuude, how could you not get any head from this chick?
Old June 8th, 2015, 03:04 PM   #67
Erbs

Erbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Erbs

Games Owned: 3
Send a message via AIM to Erbs Send a message via MSN to Erbs
I remember when threads like these would get locked for going off topic. Heh.

"I just didn't realize that freaks like Xeo had been busy building shrines in their bedrooms to the God of PGR2 before I started criticising the game." - DG

http://s13.invisionfree.com/Ghosts_o...ex.php?act=idx
Erbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2015, 03:18 PM   #68
Aeon Storm

Question

Here? I don't.
Old June 8th, 2015, 06:52 PM   #69
AnimeJoe

Quote:
I don't know man, you're making her sound a little awesome, in a high calorie sort of way. I mean, clearly this woman was bad for you, but then so is pizza, cocaine and chocolate. Ya know?
The high calories of pizzas are definitely worth it! I'm no chocolate fan but I'd still rank it higher than her. She'd be more on par with how cocaine is bad for you! But at least with cocaine there's the option of occasional use and rehab.
She was the equivalent of doing hardcore drugs until either your heart gave out or you quit.

Quote:
Maybe if you would have sort of enjoyed her in 'moderation' you could have managed a happy ending, or at least a fun long term ride anyway.
One of the problems is that there really was no moderation with her, she pretty much tried to impose her will until she got what she wanted. You were either all in or all out. She would've never been the type of girl you could enjoy casually or in small doses. While you're enjoying her casually she'd be mentally shopping for a house with a white picket fence and picking out China Patterns. To her credit she was a little ambitious in that regard. She had an idea of what she wanted her happy ending to be and desperately tried moving the pieces into place in order to achieve it as quickly as possible. Only problem is that she was dependent on a man providing it all for her. She didn't work, I vaguely recall that she said she was getting disability checks, even though physically she looked perfectly healthy to me (I don't know if you can receive disability checks for being emotionally fragile).

She spent a lot of time in front of her computer and was a pretty decent typist so I saw NO reason why she couldn't hold down an office job somewhere. But remembering how easily frayed her nerves got whenever she was the topic of discussion at Blast City, it wouldn't surprise me at all if she left the workforce because of emotional distress due to her inability to handle pressure and deal with criticism.

Quote:
I take pretty much everything you're saying on face value. You seem INFINITELY more credible than Anais, always have, but I have to wonder, do you think that maybe...just MAYBE things could have gone a lot smoother if you handled her with kid gloves and perhaps met her craziness half way? Or was there just nothing in there genuinely worth trying to salvage, or not at an acceptable cost to you anyway?
I did handle her with kid gloves in the beginning, which is how I ended up getting stuck with her for that short period of time. That whole ordeal could've been avoided had I grown a set and just been completely honest with her the first time I spoke to her on the phone. And prior to that, when she was leaving her phone number in e-mails to me, I could've set her straight and put an end to it instead of ignoring the problem and hoping that it went away.

I don't think things could've gone smoother with her at all, partly because she pursued me, not the other way around. So, essentially she was on offense and I was on defense most of, if not all of the time. That's just a recipe for disaster with me.

I'm a pretty flawed person and have often admitted that I'm just not relationship material and thus not the safest choice for any woman to ever make. I've always been a distant person who was at his best as a loner, so it's VERY easy for me to feel hopelessly trapped in a relationship that's less than ideal. At least if I dig the person and pursue them, I can enjoy the honeymoon period for a few months before I start to feel trapped whereas with a woman that pursues me, the feeling of being trapped would be instantaneous.

Quote:
I'll admit, I have a thing for crazy chicks, so I'm probably unreasonably sympathetic and giving her too much of a pass, but I do draw the line at mean or willfully inconsiderate people.
I don't know if she was crazy or just emotionally messed up. Like I said before, I have no idea what her life was like up in Canada and whether she was ever the victim of any kind of emotional abuse from her family members up there. I never got the sense that she was close with any of her family members but I also never pursued the subject.

As far as I can recall, she never came off as mean or inconsiderate and probably would've been a decent-enough partner for someone looking for a submissive girlfriend/wife because of her emotional dependency.

I like my women independent, not needy, and non-manipulative, which would've disqualified anais at every turn.
Old June 8th, 2015, 06:58 PM   #70
AnimeJoe

Quote:
And duuuude, how could you not get any head from this chick?
Was never a big fan of it so I could take it or leave it. Mostly leave it, lol!
Old June 8th, 2015, 09:58 PM   #71
Aeon Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeJoe View Post
Was never a big fan of it so I could take it or leave it. Mostly leave it, lol!
Old June 9th, 2015, 02:03 PM   #72
AnimeJoe

Quote:
LOL! There's always an exception to the rule!

I was masochistic enough to look up previous discussions about anais/Abstractica from many, many years ago. It's my first time seeing some of that stuff and instead of bumping those ancient discussions I'll update some of the info contained in them for the sake of posterity and keeping your anais/Abstractica database up to date, lol.

Quote:
Originally posted by Imashroom
To me, the most bizarre thing is that Pf2000 and HLDC are among two of the most intelligent AND (otherwise) mature and compassionate individuals that I have encountered in an on online forum. Makes no sense to me what happened.
The compassionate part was her ticket in. It's how she got you. I hate to say it, but being sympathetic and compassionate was a weakness when dealing with someone like her. At least in my case it was. I don't know about any of the other guys, but I sure as heck wasn't looking for love, but somehow got stuck with her anyway.

Quote:
Hell, she even lived with Anime Joe for a short while.
Quote:
Just to clarify, anais never lived with AnimeJoe.
We didn't live together but there were times that I stayed with her at the motel. I didn't want to but my annoying uncle didn't think it was gentlemanly to let her stay there alone and pushed me to stay with her some of the time. Thanks uncle! Jerk!

Quote:
Yes, I am 10000000000000000% sure.

The #1 reason is that he in fact was living with his uncle, and I have seen the bills for her stay. She was basically told to leave and she went to another forum members place and things kinda fell through there and she tried to go back to Florida and even threatened him with killing herself and/or going homeless instead of returning to Canada. He told her basically do what you have to do, because you are not coming back here because there was no place for her. She borrowed money from the other poster and went on her psychotic way back to Canada.
That's all true. I fell for the suicidal thing years prior to that with someone else, I wasn't falling for it again, LOL! I remained firm in telling her that she had ZERO choice but to return home to Canada.

Quote:
She stayed for a little over a month. She came down with about $50 and had to wait for her social security check to do anything. Then when she took out her money, she went and spent it on games and then got the boot.
Wow, I really must've blocked out the memories of how longer her stay was because all of this time I thought she was only there for 3 weeks. Thinking back, I think what happened was that I paid for the first 3 weeks of her motel stay and then my uncle paid for the last 3 weeks. Good times!

No idea how hard I rolled my eyes walking into an EB Games with her and hearing her repeatedly tell the store clerks there how "hardcore" we were. Ugh!

From a letter Imashroom posted that anais sent to boog:
Quote:
Hi boog, sweetheart...

You are completely correct. It was Orion, i fell in love with him deeply and went to be with him. I rode a bus for 5 days straight, I had to sleep on it and everything. He promised me so much... that he would never leave me, all those things... Needless to say my heart was broken. In a thousand pieces no less. I spent a month and a half in Miami, including Christmas and new years... it was really fun and it seemed fine, then we ran out of money (he spent probably at least a thousand dollars on me staying there with hotel in Miami Beach and stuff) so I had to go, I was not planning on going back to Canada but we needed to wait until he made some money so I could go back and we could get a place. I went to Tennessee to stay with Rubi, I stayed there a week but Rubi's dad didn't like having a stranger in the house (he is older) so I was forced to come back home. I would have had to anyway though to pack and get rid of stuff, so it was sad but ok... plus my pc is here.
Yep, she spent a week riding Greyhound buses! Which I thought was insane!
She stayed at a motel in Miami, not a hotel in Miami Beach. No way could I afford to put her up in a Miami Beach hotel for that long. Her motel was just a few miles away from my uncle's condo making it easy to travel between the two places whenever I needed to since I didn't have a car.

As for her not planning to return to Canada, yeah I kinda got that when I saw how much luggage she brought with her. Half of her luggage got lost after she changed buses. She thought the baggage handlers would've automatically moved her bags over to her next bus and she never even bothered to check on them. Those bags remained on her previous bus and continued on elsewhere. She must've never ridden Greyhound before! Lucky for her she received her lost luggage close to a week later.

When I finally relented and let her talk me into letting her visit, after putting up a wall of resistance for a little while, the agreement was for her to visit for ONE week, not stay indefinitely. So I still don't get where in her mind that an agreement to a one-week visit turned into an indefinite stay followed by us shopping for a house with a white picket fence.

Quote:
Anyway I got back and he dumped me. It was bad, he ignored me for a week or so, was not on aim or anything, then boom. I was upset, very upset. Not only did I lose what I thought was my true love, but I lost a chance at a new life. I was so down... then this place happened. I would rather have your friendship than his love anyday so my life was made a lot easier with you me and Shroom loving each other and being friends.
Had to get her out of the country and safely back into Canada first before dropping that bomb on her.

Quote:
You can always talk to me about anything and I will keep it sub rosa. The Joseph stuff is to be kept quiet too, if he knew I told people he would be so mad. Not that I care, but out of respect... it is his private life too. I am almost glad cause I am way more open and he is very very secretive... I couldn't be with someone where I couldn't talk about things in the open...

I hope you are well beautiful girl and write me back soon.

love ana
I saw nothing wrong with being very, very secretive/private versus being an open book on the internet for all the world to see. But she'd be proud to see that I've been very open about our ordeal! Lol.

Quote:
Originally posted by Tazznum1

Does anybody remember after she said Florida is the greatest ever, she then turned it around and said he paid no attention to her, she almost died from dehydration because he did not rush to her in her time of need.
That's still one of my favorite anais embellishments! I remember reading it on the K2 board and laughing.

When I got home from work that day and spoke to her on the phone about whatever her issue was, she told me it wasn't urgent and could wait for my uncle to return home so I could borrow his car to take her wherever she wanted to go, which was the plan. We only spoke about it once prior to her going to the hospital. The dehydration thing is true, the part about almost dying from it I was skeptical about since I wasn't there to witness what the doctor had to say and anais made a very short hospital visit. But she 'tweaked' the story to draw more sympathy from the K2 board. Car or no car, I would've rushed over if she was in distress.

Quote:
I like her! Hey, Shelley. If you're lurking and you see this, hit me up with a PM. I've been wanting to fuck you for years now and my wife says that it's cool as long as you wash your hair first.
Hopefully you get your wish before she becomes too old!
However, you would have to put up with her extreme neediness!
Old June 9th, 2015, 02:05 PM   #73
AnimeJoe

In all honesty, anais most certainly had her flaws, but it wouldn't be fair to put it all on her. There were plenty of mistakes on my part that allowed for such a nightmare to occur. What I could've done differently:

1. When she started leaving her phone number in e-mails to me, I could've and should've told her that I wasn't interested. At the very least lie and told her that I was gay or already had a girlfriend, lol.

2. A lot of the turmoil around Blast City involved her in the off-topic forum (I think it was called Random City?). For the sake of the board, I wish someone had permanently banned her. Cut the cancer out. I didn't have it in me to do so but I wish one of the other moderators had done so.

3. Despite my concerns about the board while I was out of town, I should've NEVER called her, no matter what. That was the beginning of the end for me.
I know the other moderators and I were putting out fires more often than not around that time, and even though they were uncomfortable with it, I should've either trusted that they'd handle things the best they could OR I should've put the board completely out of sight and out of mind and picked up the pieces after returning from vacation...

But I did call her. And I should've been completely honest with her despite her crying and asking me if I was about to break her heart, but I felt bad for her and sacrificed myself by telling her that we could give things a try. I figured since she was all the way up in Canada and I was in Florida, it would buy me plenty of time to figure out what to do next about her. So that's all on me.

4. When she took it upon herself to make herself a moderator while I was out of town, I should've revoked it, stripped her of that authority since she didn't go through the proper channels and ice-9 hadn't appointed her. She basically did so through another moderator's account who she was friends with. He gave her access to his account one afternoon so she could watch the board while he was out getting a haircut I think. I never understood why he did that since he was only going to be gone for a few hours, but he was young (wasn't of drinking age yet) so I never pressed the issue.

I tried reaching out to ice-9 about the 'Longstreet' self-appointed moderator issue but he was MIA on business trips a lot of times, so I didn't have his guidance on how to proceed. I ended up letting her keep the spot, since she tried to help us out while I was away and I didn't have the heart to take it away from her. Which was a decision that I really ended up regretting back then.

5. The wall of resistance that I put up to her suggestion of visiting me in Florida should have remained up and refortified. She really started to push and I allowed her to guilt me into agreeing to let her visit. Prior to that, we had only discussed the idea of me visiting her up in Canada,
and that was an idea that was always quite a ways off into the future.
At least a year or two away. That was by design as I was trying to keep the 'relationship' with her as an "online only" thing until I found the courage to put an end to it once and for all. So yeah, I did string her along instead of just ripping the band-aid off and being done with it. Another poor choice on my part.

But hindsight is 20/20.

After she returned to Canada and I ended things with her, my final hurtful act against anais, and just the final nail in the coffin of that 'friendship' was when she and a few members from the K2 board descended upon ice-9's VF board to torment and give him grief about closing Blast City.

She wanted me to join in, so I gave her what she wanted. I got involved in the discussion towards the end and turned on the K2 crowd. She was blindsided by it (she told me how hurt she was by it) and a few of the other K2 members were surprised by it because it was completely out of character for me to act like such an asshole, and she probably led them into believing that I was going to help them.

I was completely done with her antics at that point and decided to send a clear message to her. Me siding with ice-9 had nothing to do with the other members of K2, it was all about sticking it to anais.
http://virtuafighter.com/threads/why...sed.758/page-2

THE END!

I think that just about covers everything and will save me from having to release a book about it, lol!

Looking back, as much as I'd hate to admit it, if I felt half as much for anais as she seemed to feel for me we'd probably be married with a house full of games, cats and adopted children, lol.

Last edited by AnimeJoe : June 9th, 2015 at 02:41 PM.
Old June 9th, 2015, 02:19 PM   #74
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
Man, CC would still be alive and well if we had some primo, top-notch drama like that going down on the regular.
Old June 9th, 2015, 09:57 PM   #75
Aeon Storm

I know, right? I'm just glad to finally get the skinny on this shit after like 14 or so years.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: