ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General ConsoleCity's general discussion forum, post anything and everything here.

Old April 17th, 2015, 01:59 PM   #26
speKtor

speKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: MarsupialJones

Games Owned: 149
Games Wanted: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Did you purchase something else?
Not yet. I test drove a Genesis as well but didnt like it all that much either. Its a good car but it just felt like, I dont know, kind of half assed I guess. Like they wanted it to be a RWD sports car but at the same time they tried to make it sensible as well, if that makes sense. So it felt kind of watered down. It has the same problem in the looks dept too IMO.

I'm probably going to hold off until next year. I like not have a car payment too much right now.
Old April 20th, 2015, 11:02 PM   #27
molsonmuscle

molsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nice

Games Owned: 15
Send a message via MSN to molsonmuscle Send a message via Yahoo to molsonmuscle
31, work for a shipping company, making fairly solid money. Single, just enjoying being relaxed most of the time these days. Either working or spending time with my dog.
Old April 22nd, 2015, 03:31 PM   #28
CarlosRE3

CarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: GTKyle5
PSN: GTKyle5
Steam: GTKyle5

Games Owned: 198
Games Wanted: 1
Doing good, first born 2 months ago, job pays well with unlimited overtime, BM got promoted, got a 10k raise. Baby girl is as healthy as can be

I Hate Capcom.
CarlosRE3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2015, 04:43 PM   #29
Z_E_R_O

Z_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of light

Games Owned: 0
I am packing up ship. Got fired after ten years, job wasn't advancing me. Moving back to where I grew up. Total reset.

I would just prefer it to be a sausagefest.
Z_E_R_O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2015, 09:45 PM   #30
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to turningpoint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_E_R_O View Post
I am packing up ship. Got fired after ten years, job wasn't advancing me. Moving back to where I grew up. Total reset.
gl youll find a good job.

turningpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2015, 06:11 PM   #31
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 2081
Games Wanted: 213
Quote:
Where do call home?
Old May 7th, 2015, 07:32 PM   #32
OneEyedJap

OneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud of

Live!: Bill Cosby Jr

Send a message via MSN to OneEyedJap
I turn 29 this month. My 1 year wedding anniversary is next month and the marriage couldn't be better. Our honeymoon was in Hawaii and that was amazing. We closed on our new home on New Years Eve in Colorado Springs. It's a great size home with a HUGE lot for being in a subdivision. I was recently made the supervising attorney in my department after 3 years with them.

So yeah, aside from my dad kicking the bucket last year, life has been great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Suave View Post
I'm not gay or anything, but if Tom Brady wanted to have sex with me, I'd probably have too out of general principle.
OneEyedJap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2015, 10:16 PM   #33
2Legit84

2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts

Live!: Freakish Mind

Send a message via AIM to 2Legit84
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneEyedJap View Post
I turn 29 this month. My 1 year wedding anniversary is next month and the marriage couldn't be better. Our honeymoon was in Hawaii and that was amazing. We closed on our new home on New Years Eve in Colorado Springs. It's a great size home with a HUGE lot for being in a subdivision. I was recently made the supervising attorney in my department after 3 years with them.

So yeah, aside from my dad kicking the bucket last year, life has been great!
You guys got a little bit of hail today

[IMG]http://media.graytvinc.com/images/622*350/sharon+richards+academy+and+briargate.jpg[/IMG]
2Legit84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2015, 03:30 PM   #34
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute

My life is pretty amazing currently. Just got hitched, my wife 2 months away from delivering our 1st child, a girl. I'm in the process of interviewing at 2 companies with 15% increases in salary. I'm also in the process of closing on anotger rental property. Wife still works tp, I think I calculated our combined income will make us earners in the top 5%, not bad for being 31 and 32 years old. Were currently saving for our dream house as I have finally finished all of the renovations on my current home besides the garage.

Old May 17th, 2015, 11:51 PM   #35
DeadInc

DeadInc has a reputation beyond reputeDeadInc has a reputation beyond reputeDeadInc has a reputation beyond reputeDeadInc has a reputation beyond reputeDeadInc has a reputation beyond reputeDeadInc has a reputation beyond reputeDeadInc has a reputation beyond reputeDeadInc has a reputation beyond reputeDeadInc has a reputation beyond reputeDeadInc has a reputation beyond reputeDeadInc has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: mr deadinc

Games Owned: 88
Send a message via AIM to DeadInc
Still around

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart
DeadInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2015, 04:59 PM   #36
Z_E_R_O

Z_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by turningpoint View Post
gl youll find a good job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon Storm View Post
Where do call home?
Thanks, guys. I grew up in Asheville. NC. Have been applying for positions at brewery pubs and such.

I would just prefer it to be a sausagefest.
Z_E_R_O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2015, 06:00 PM   #37
turningpoint

Quote:
Thanks, guys. I grew up in Asheville. NC. Have been applying for positions at brewery pubs and such.
Asheville is an awesome city, have fun there.

Old May 24th, 2015, 09:48 AM   #38
2Legit84

2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts

Live!: Freakish Mind

Send a message via AIM to 2Legit84
Update - My daughter graduated 2 days ago, and this coming Friday we move into our new house. We closed April 30th on it, but in order for our offer to be acccepted by the seller, we had to do a one month rent back to them to give them time to find a new place. Our Mortgage broker was able to get us down to a 3.5% interest rate 2 days before closing.
2Legit84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2015, 02:13 PM   #39
fgarriel

fgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant future

Games Owned: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by turningpoint View Post
Just got hitched, my wife 2 months away from delivering our 1st child
Making her an honest woman. Congrats.
fgarriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2015, 09:14 PM   #40
turningpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgarriel View Post
Making her an honest woman. Congrats.
Thx, baby girl named Caroline.

Old May 31st, 2015, 08:23 PM   #41
AnimeJoe

AnimeJoe is on a distinguished roadAnimeJoe is on a distinguished road

Games Owned: 405
Games Wanted: 2
Send a message via AIM to AnimeJoe
Quote:
Where you at in life right now
Still making the journey through life without my dear sweet anais.
AnimeJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2015, 06:21 AM   #42
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeJoe View Post
Still making the journey through life without my dear sweet anais.
Maybe you should try talking to her again?
Old June 2nd, 2015, 06:48 AM   #43
AnimeJoe

Quote:
Maybe you should try talking to her again?
No, I'm good!

Despite our brief history, I hope she finally found peace and was able to carve out some happiness for herself in this life.

Last edited by AnimeJoe : June 2nd, 2015 at 06:52 AM.
Old June 2nd, 2015, 09:49 AM   #44
Aeon Storm

Exclamation

Quote:
No, I'm good!

Despite our brief history, I hope she finally found peace and was able to carve out some happiness for herself in this life.
Maybe she can't do it without you, bro. Go to her, man!
Old June 2nd, 2015, 07:48 PM   #45
AnimeJoe

Quote:
Maybe she can't do it without you, bro. Go to her, man!
I'd rather take a bullet.
Old June 3rd, 2015, 11:55 AM   #46
Aeon Storm

Quote:
I'd rather take a bullet.
Dude, what did she do to you? We know about some of the other guys, but how did she you through the ringer?
Old June 3rd, 2015, 01:15 PM   #47
AnimeJoe

Quote:
Dude, what did she do to you? We know about some of the other guys, but how did she you through the ringer?
Not what she did to me but what I allowed her to manipulate me into doing. Noone can make you do something that you don't want to do unless you allow them to. She was emotionally manipulative and I was weak and easy to manipulate, especially with how sensitive I was with the feelings of others. I'd go out of my way to avoid hurting anyone and that one glaring weakness allowed her to play me like a fiddle.

My ordeal with her predates her K2 board and began at the Blast City board. You could say that I was probably her first victim, lol. I was a moderator at Blast City and after a while she started coming on to me in e-mails, leaving her phone number, which I ignored at every turn. She was persistent though and so was I at ignoring those portions of her e-mails while replying to the video game and message board related portions.

While out of town with no real internet access, a HORRIBLE miscalculation on my part led me to calling her one fateful day to inquire about Blast City and everything just went downhill from there. It's really easy to ignore people on the internet but when you're on the phone with them it's a lot harder to shake them off when they've locked onto something like a pitbull. Tried to let her down gently but then she started tearing up and like a weak asshole, I couldn't handle it and basically just surrendered. I figured that I'd find a way out of it before long but things went from bad to worse afterwards.

I have no idea what her life was really like in Canada. She kept painting a gloomy picture and just seemed desperate to latch onto any guy who she thought could take her away from her life up there and I was the first sucker up to bat! Lol

Last edited by AnimeJoe : June 3rd, 2015 at 01:22 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2015, 01:33 PM   #48
Baron3ss

Baron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Not what she did to me but what I allowed her to manipulate me into doing. Noone can make you do something that you don't want to do unless you allow them to. She was emotionally manipulative and I was weak and easy to manipulate, especially with how sensitive I was with the feelings of others. I'd go out of my way to avoid hurting anyone and that one glaring weakness allowed her to play me like a fiddle.

My ordeal with her predates her K2 board and began at the Blast City board. You could say that I was probably her first victim, lol. I was a moderator at Blast City and after a while she started coming on to me in e-mails, leaving her phone number, which I ignored at every turn. She was persistent though and so was I at ignoring those portions of her e-mails while replying to the video game and message board related portions.

While out of town with no real internet access, a HORRIBLE miscalculation on my part led me to calling her one fateful day to inquire about Blast City and everything just went downhill from there. It's really easy to ignore people on the internet but when you're on the phone with them it's a lot harder to shake them off when they've locked onto something like a pitbull. Tried to let her down gently but then she started tearing up and like a weak asshole, I couldn't handle it and basically just surrendered. I figured that I'd find a way out of it before long but things went from bad to worse afterwards.

I have no idea what her life was really like in Canada. She kept painting a gloomy picture and just seemed desperate to latch onto any guy who she thought could take her away from her life up there and I was the first sucker up to bat! Lol
She did similar shit to me on Blast City, then said I was stalking her. Great times.
Baron3ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2015, 04:50 PM   #49
-Tetsuo-

-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light

I'll probably kill myself tomorrow.
Old June 3rd, 2015, 07:26 PM   #50
turningpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Tetsuo- View Post
I'll probably kill myself tomorrow.
If you watch episode 7 of Life's too Short, you'll see that asphyxiating yourself while jacking off is definitely the way to go.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: