ConsoleCity Forums   GameStop, Inc.

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > Gadgets & Tech
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old December 3rd, 2011, 12:30 AM   #1
CarlosRE3

CarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: GTKyle5
PSN: GTKyle5
Steam: GTKyle5

Games Owned: 198
Games Wanted: 1
Game Dev Story by Kairosoft

So I bought this wonderful game for about 2.00 a few months ago, I enjoyed it, probably the most time I put on a game on my phone. It's avaiable for iOS and Android.

The goal is to maximize your Game Development in the allowed time frame, you can continue to play after the time is up. Theres plenty of factors that go into your game or system making, each employee has certain attributes over others, some perfer to work on the music over graphics.. etc etc

You can pick the type of game your making by combining multiple genre's of you choice, each level up to increase the quality of your game to increase the sales..

I'm done writing, heres some shit

Annoying guy w/ gameplay

Apparently Kairosoft makes a racing once called
Grand Prix Story which is supposedly a great game as well

I Hate Capcom.
CarlosRE3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old December 4th, 2011, 04:14 PM   #2
molsonmuscle

molsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nice

Games Owned: 15
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via MSN to molsonmuscle Send a message via Yahoo to molsonmuscle
So is it more or less just an old school style rpg then or what?
Old December 4th, 2011, 04:18 PM   #3
Viper
Administrator

Viper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: JayCCity
Steam: jaycc

Games Owned: 692
Games Wanted: 64
Send a message via ICQ to Viper Send a message via AIM to Viper Send a message via Yahoo to Viper
Quote:
Originally Posted by molsonmuscle View Post
So is it more or less just an old school style rpg then or what?
It's resource management really. You have a budget that you can spend on various parts of the game (sound, graphics, gameplay, etc...). As your studio grows, you can hire more people (or pay for more contractors), develop on systems that cost more initially (development kit/licensing fees) but that have a broader audience, which can mean more money for your studio if your game sells well.

It's sort of an RPG in the sense that you can "level up" (by learning how to develop new genres, or by leveling up your staff members) and you have money that you have to manage. I wouldn't call it an RPG because of that though, it's more of a simulation than anything else.
Old December 6th, 2011, 05:48 PM   #4
molsonmuscle

molsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nice

Games Owned: 15
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via MSN to molsonmuscle Send a message via Yahoo to molsonmuscle
I DL'd this last night on my iPod and played it for a couple of hours...It is a lot of fun

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: