ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > Gaming
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gaming One place to talk all games

Old March 7th, 2017, 04:59 PM   #1
bigloser

bigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 191
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to bigloser Send a message via MSN to bigloser
Ghost Recon: Wildlands

At one point Ghost Recon was one of this site's most active games... but that was a long time ago.

A lot of changed, especially with Ghost Recon. Wildlands is an open world coop shooter with no PVP, very surprising considering Ghost Recon's popularity seemed almost entirely because of it's online multiplayer.

But people seem to like it... reviews are much higher than what I expected after playing the beta.

Did anyone here buy it? Have any impressions?

Old April 20th, 2017, 06:29 PM   #2
bigloser

bigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 191
Send a message via AIM to bigloser Send a message via MSN to bigloser
Wildlands has the 2nd best debut in Tom Clancy history. I guess Ubisoft will continue making games where you killed brain dead A.I. to gain levels and get stuff, ugh.

NPDs March 2017:
  1. Tom Clancy's Ghost Record: Wildlands ** (Ubisoft) - Best selling Ghost Recon ever, #2 Tom Clancy title debut behind The Division.
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild * (Nintendo) - Over 900K physical between Switch and Wii U. However, keep in mind that these are ranked by dollar sales, not units.
  3. Mass Effect: Andromeda ** (Electronic Arts) - Second best Mass Effect debut ever, after Mass Effect 3 (which sold 1.3 million in its first month).
  4. Horizon: Zero Dawn * (Sony) - Best Guerrilla debut ever, selling twice as much as their second highest debut, Killzone: Shadow Fall.
  5. MLB 17: The Show * (Sony)
  6. Grand Theft Auto V (Take-Two)
  7. For Honor ** (Ubisoft)
  8. NBA 2K17 (Take-Two)
  9. Nier: Automata (Square Enix)
  10. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Activision Blizzard)
  11. Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 = 4.0 Remix (Square Enix)
  12. Battlefield 1 ** (Electronic Arts)
  13. 1-2 Switch * (Nintendo) - 19% attach rate to the Switch.
  14. Resident Evil 7: Biohazard (Capcom)
  15. Overwatch ** (Activision Blizzard)
  16. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege ** (Ubisoft)
  17. Super Bomberman R * (Konami)
  18. FIFA 17 (Electronic Arts)
  19. Lego Worlds (Warner Bros)
  20. Madden NFL 17 (Electronic Arts)
Old April 20th, 2017, 08:59 PM   #3
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser View Post
Wildlands has the 2nd best debut in Tom Clancy history. I guess Ubisoft will continue making games where you killed brain dead A.I. to gain levels and get stuff, ugh.
I remember during the days of the original Xbox, and half way through the life of the Xbox 360, ALWAYS looking forward to the next Tom Clancy game, whether it was Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell or the Rainbow Six Vegas series. Now I just can't get excited for them like I use to.
Old April 25th, 2017, 03:41 PM   #4
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 0
Send a message via AIM to turningpoint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
I remember during the days of the original Xbox, and half way through the life of the Xbox 360, ALWAYS looking forward to the next Tom Clancy game, whether it was Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell or the Rainbow Six Vegas series. Now I just can't get excited for them like I use to.
Agreed, they completely suck IMO.

I actually really liked the latest Splinter cell, but I doubt they make another one for a long long time.

The latest GR is a joke, just like Jag said...no thx, give me some PvP MP then I'll consider it.

turningpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2017, 03:48 PM   #5
Vid Gamer

Vid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: BizzyBum
PSN: BizzyBum
Steam: BizzyBum

Games Owned: 375
Weren't they adding in PvP to this in the future?
Vid Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: