ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > Gaming
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gaming One place to talk all games

Old April 20th, 2017, 07:13 AM   #1
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 95
Games Wanted: 0
Nintendo working on SNES Classic Edition

I'm sure they won't screw this one up.

Quote:
NINTENDO WILL REPORTEDLY RELEASE SNES CLASSIC EDITION THIS YEAR

Eurogamer - whose sources correctly leaked information about Nintendo's Switch console prior to its reveal - claims that the SNES Classic Edition (or SNES Mini in Europe) will be released in time for Christmas, and that development is underway.

IGN Article
Sure would have been nice if they had made a few more NES Classics, before they started worrying about an SNES.
Old April 20th, 2017, 12:46 PM   #2
Vid Gamer

Vid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really nice

Live!: BizzyBum
PSN: BizzyBum
Steam: BizzyBum

Games Owned: 375
I'll make sure to pre-order one this time. lol
Vid Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2017, 08:49 PM   #3
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid Gamer View Post
I'll make sure to pre-order one this time. lol
That's if pre-orders are even offered! I don't recall them doing it for the NES Classic, but I could be wrong. I guess we'll see.
Old April 25th, 2017, 03:43 PM   #4
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 0
Send a message via AIM to turningpoint
Can you imagine the pandemonium when they release a classic N64 with 4 controllers....it will be nuts.

turningpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2017, 09:36 PM   #5
Ibe6yoube9

Ibe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these parts

Live!: threeleggedcow
PSN: ibe6yoube9

Games Owned: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by turningpoint View Post
Can you imagine the pandemonium when they release a classic N64 with 4 controllers....it will be nuts.
Outside of Mario 64 and Goldeneye, the N64 sucked.
Old Yesterday, 09:12 AM   #6
bigloser

bigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 195
Send a message via AIM to bigloser Send a message via MSN to bigloser
The n64 had a handful of amazing multiplayer games. GoldenEye, Mario Kart, Smash, few others. Outside of that, I honestly liked the PSone and Saturn more.

But I really wanted a NES Classic, but couldn't get one. Now I don't even want to try for the SNES Classic, it's too much of a headache. And I honestly have more nostalgia for the NES than SNES. But I have no doubt the SNES Classic will probably have games that will hold up better than the classic...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: